TWO ''opposites attract''?? :/

Ramisaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
ok so as far we know abhi and pragya is fixed πŸ˜Š

and as per  the book the author wanted to convey the message that despite of being completely different from a person you can be happy with him/her

so that message is being given through abhi-pragya jodi😊

so we have one opposite attract jodi 
cant the another jodi be a bit different type??

yes i am talking about bulbul's pairing

if bulbul goes with suresh it would be the rab ne bana di jodi TV version πŸ˜•

moreover we have seen many couples like that in indian tv adhe se zyaada tou ekta ki shows mein hi haiπŸ₯±

though suresh is not that bad and i had no intention to offend his fans

but do you really think you would be able to digest two ''opposites attract'' stories in one show??
aur upar se the channels are full of ''opposite attract'' concepts 

and guys please dont start bashing or fighting😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.GrangerMalfoy. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am okay with both Suresh and Purab with Bulbul.. Although I like Purab more πŸ˜›

btw no one has a problem with Bulbul-Purab posts. People only have a problem with posts that call Suresh useless and 'loose pant' and call him unworthy of Bulbul ONLY because he is not good-looking and because he is not shown as another Angry Young Man as it is very common on tv these days πŸ˜›

Edited by ASRaddictKKG - 10 years ago
Ramisaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ASRaddictKKG

I am okay with both Suresh and Purab with Bulbul.. Although I like Purab more πŸ˜›

btw no one has a problem with Bulbul-Purab posts. People only have a problem with posts that call Suresh useless and 'loose pant' and call him unworthy of Bulbul ONLY because he is not good-looking and because he is not shown as another Angry Young Man as it is very common on tv these days πŸ˜›

oh no why will we call him that?? πŸ˜•

its nothing about his looks its just his character i dont like it much either way he is good

and as for the angry young man thing you know thats the trend nowadays πŸ˜›

.GrangerMalfoy. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MrsArnavRajput

oh no why will we call him that?? πŸ˜•

its nothing about his looks its just his character i dont like it much either way he is good

and as for the angry young man thing you know thats the trend nowadays πŸ˜›

Some people have been calling him exactly that πŸ˜›.Edited by ASRaddictKKG - 10 years ago
Ramisaa thumbnail
and thus fights are created πŸ˜΅
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well, different people wanna see different things.  I am a sucker for odd pairs so I don't mind seeing two odd pair romances on this show.  In terms of the angry man thing, it's not good to show too much of the same type of guy on TV.  All kinds of guys exist in real life after all.  At least on this show all 3 of the guys are different from eachother.  So we will see something different regardless of who the CV's pair with Bulbul since all thee guys guy are different from eachother.  I think Surul can work as long as the CV's write their romance out well & they give Suresh a makeover- getting rid of his mustache as well as the specs or him wearing more stylish specs & dressing better too.  Like I said before he will end up surprising us.  He is the dark horse of the showπŸ˜ƒ.  He may lack guts when it comes to the topic of romance now but I am really lookin' foreward to seeing how the CV's develop his character on the show.  BTW, I actually imagine Surul's love story not being just like the "Rab Ne Bana di Jodi" story.Edited by edabella - 10 years ago
..PlayfulKiss.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's not that I have problem with Suresh's looks or anything, but I just fell in love with Bulbul-Purab from the first day when they had their first scene. In fact, the first day when Purab was introduced, I wanted him to be with Bulbul. 
I am not criticizing Suresh's look at all. After all, who am I to criticize one's look, when I am not a perfect looking girl. 
But I really want Bulbul-Purab together. 
And of course, my PraBhi!  Hope soon they start to show more of PraBhi scenes. β€οΈ