OS- Moti Jhansi ki Rani

ishra24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys
Just a very short scene based on today's episode.

Scene

Raman is very excited about getting the deal. This was a like a double whammy where not only he gets the deal but Ashok is also humiliated. Not that he cares about Ashok as much and had definitely not come with the intention to humiliate him but who doesn't like a little extra. He smiles to himself.

Then he remembers the real reason why the board gave him the deal. They did not trust Ashok after the Gurgaon deal. There is flashback and he again remembers the scene where Ishita had told him how Goyal was a fraud when he was trying to drink and had broken the glass. He mutters to himself." yeh Jhansi ki Rani bhi kamaal hai".

He decides to call her and tell her about the deal. He calls her and tells her what happened in the conference room and how he got the deal. He also tells her  how Ashok was stripped of his power and how Raman got the board to accept his two conditions of 60-40 partnership and the power to take all decisions. 

Then he says, " Woh Ashok pe us Guragaon waali deal ki wajah se bharosa nahi kara board ne." Ishita smiles knowing that Raman will not say it directly but is giving her credit where it is due.

She then says." Congrats Raman, main janti thi ki aap business meeting main successful rahenge." She deliberately skips Ashok's part which Raman realizes. Raman realizes that Ishita is subtly trying to tell him to focus on the work and to leave politics aside and that he will do well irrespective of Ashok and his interference. He smiles knowing that his Jhansi ki Rani will always think in this manner.

He then says," Haan toh...obviously main kaam ko leke serious hun. Mehnat karta hun. Tumhari tarah nahi ki din bhar logon ko lecture deta phiroon or apna time waste karun."

Ishita, " Raman, aap phir..."

Raman," Ab Raman aap Raman aap karna band karo aur jaake Ruhi ko interview ke liye taiyaar karo. "

Ishita," Uff Ravan Kumar, Okay bye"

Raman." Waise suno"

Ishita, "Haan boliye"

Raman. "Tum ek kaam karo aaj fast rakhlo. Is khabar ko sunke phool gayee hogi. Kuch aur kha liya toh mujhe tumhare liye chadar khareedne jaana padega."

Ishita, " Raman, aap wapas aayenge toh main aapko chodungi nahi".

Raman," Haan toh main bhi dekh lunga, Bye."

He keeps the phone and smiles to himself and mutters "Kadwa Karela kahin ki" for Ishita to himself. Ishita is also smiling after keeping the phone and without realizing what it means is praying for Raman to come back quickly. She also mutters to herself," Kadwa Karela kahin ka".

Guys, this is just a shot random piece. Tell me if you guys like it.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afsanaanjum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Haayee! Loved it buddy!πŸ‘πŸ˜³
Love IshRa the way they fight!
itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hahahah..so cute..loved itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
chinudolly thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘  nice  os  dear 
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  i laughed a  lot  reading  d  line  when  raman  was  saying  " mujhe  chadar  kharidne  padegi "
🀣 
that  was  so cute  and  funny  πŸ˜³
nividances thumbnail
Super cute! Loved it! πŸ˜Š
Kadwa karela πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
amazing very cute OS
loved how raman instantly thought to call Ishita and oh he did
great job 
-cyndu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
awww...That was short n sweet! 
ishra24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MysticRiver

very nice...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hey Thanks! I had forgotten about this little piece I wrote.
LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Intresting OS Dear 😊 Pls do write more on IshRa & pm Me πŸ˜‰
Arooj.M thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
I love their mini play fights, their dialogues & the hidden love and care. Sweet and cute moment ❀️