Kumkum Bhagya written update 25th april 2014..

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Kumkum Bhagya Written Update 25th April 2014...

Epi starts with...

preparation are in full swing at pragyas house...Suresh mom says to Suresh what is he thnkg and to pack gifts properly...

All make fun of suresh...Pragya comes to Suresh..he says u pl go and allow me to do my work...Bulbul makes fun of thm singing HUm bane tum bane song...Pragya and suresh have a sweet convo..Suresh  thnks abt Bulbul and Pragya thnk she is thnkng abt her...

People frm boys family come...And Suresh sister sits before thm...Suresh keeps staring at Bulbul...😆..Rokha starts...Function ends and all are happy...dadi asks for COUGH SYRUP..she says not celebration woo COUGH SYRUP..😆😉..Suresh says he is happy that her sister is getting married and the boy is good..Sister leaves saying mom called...Bulbul comes to meet Suresh...

Bulbul says pl come its getting late...he says i was looking for you...Bulbul says u have to participate..He agrees...she says if u want relation between two dont thnk much...Bulbul makes him drink alcohol..he gulps it down...he says i didnt like it...😆Bulbul says u nvr shared feelings in ur heart..pl express and i guess u can do tht..she says pl..

All look at bulbul and suresh...Someone calls pragya and says suresh is calling her..bulbul makes suresh sit...she makes her drink the rest of drink...he says he will open his heart tdy..he is unable to say..he opens up..bulbul is happy...he says he is ready to open up anywhere..she wants...bulbul sends pragya to terrace...

bulbul calls her mom to see what happ at terrace...Suresh is all talli and thnks abt bulbul...pragya comes to meet him...he sits oin swing...pragya says what happ..he says i want opne up my heart..he says i like you a lott...he says I LOVE YOU to pragya...he says will u MARRY ME...

Suresh falls down...he thnks did i say anything to pragya...he faints...pragya goes to get water..bulbul says are u fine...

BREAK...

After break...

all make suresh rest...pragya sends all out of room...Suresh mom is upset as all made him drink LIQUOR...she says this is nt the way...she says what will hapen if bits house people come and see suresh drunk what will happen...mom says tp pragya she has to become her bahoo...mom says get ready for their shaadi...mom says woo cough syrup this work was nt done..

BREAK...

After break...

all make fun of pragya...pragya says who fed suresh alcohol..bulbul says i did as he wld have nvr opned up...thy say if suresg wld have propsed to bulbiul saali wld have become gharwali...pragya reaches the room where suresh is lying down...

MONDAY..Suresh tells his mom..that he is reay for engagement..mom is happy...

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for the update ðŸ¤—
RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for WU ..I think next week is going to be great with the engagement drama 
Surish thumbnail
Edited by Surish - 10 years ago