plz pm me when u update
plz update soon

Thanks for liking the ff and commenting πŸ˜ƒ
Add me to ir buddy list for pm!!
Will update by tues or wednesday πŸ˜ƒ
rishbala3018 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Silent reader please dont b silent, say something...ur views will b appreciated!!
oshinchaudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
when r u gonna update ??????
rishbala3018 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oshinchaudhary

when r u gonna update ??????

Tuesday dear 😊
aisha.....11110 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

tomorrow naaa???????πŸ˜‰
rishbala3018 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aisha...11110

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">tomorrow naaa???????πŸ˜‰</font>

Yes tomoro in the evening my time so IST will b late night!!!
rishbala3018 thumbnail

Will do tonight πŸ˜ƒ
rishbala3018 thumbnail

Thx dear πŸ˜ƒ
rishbala3018 thumbnail
Hi All,

As promised i m updating my ff today, hope u all like it and enjoy!
Don't forget to leave ur comments!!

Cheers,
Preet
rishbala3018 thumbnail
Chapter 3

Jodha and Moti reached their class and saw familiar faces and noticed how all of them were sitting in back seats and have left front seats empty...Jodha got very happy that she wud b able to sit in front as she always liked sitting in front.
They both went and sat in front seats happily!

(As it was the first day and all teachers were new, all the teachers came and introduced themselves and asked for all the kids names.)

The first teacher that came in class was their class teacher! He has been teaching in school for years but this year was his first time being a class teacher. He was not happy about the fact that he had extra responsibilities this year!

Nevertheless he came and introduced himself..Hello everyone i m Mr.Kohli and i m ur class teacher this year and will b teaching u accounts.

Then he started asking everybody's name and when he noticed Jodha he asked arent u Sukanya's sister??

Yes sir i m sir! (Jo Thinking to herself - Oh so he is Mr.Kohli, the one Jiji always says is very lazy...i wonder y they made him our class teacher then??)

While she was thinking this he came up to her and said here, take this register and write everybody's name in it and then take attendence! Jo got surprised and all she cud say was
OKAY SIR!

She did all he had asked and after finishing he asked her to put everything in the almira while he handed her the keys!

In the mean time the period got finished and all the computer science students had to go to the lab while hindi students had to stay in the class for their period!

All the Comp.Science kids went to the computer lab while Jodha was left behind as she had to put things in Almira and return keys to Mr.Kohli while he sat in the supervisor's room two doors down from their class enjoying his tea!

Jodha ran towards the lab as she was late and didnt feel good about being last one to get there. She qiuckly took off her shoes and went inside the lab and one of the teacher she knew from before told her to take the stool with her to sit in the inside room! (Jodha had been in that lab before couple of times in the previous years for practical lessons when they use to have 1 class a week which were mostly taught in the class only. But she knew that inside room was always
for senior science students...and from this year commerse with computer science students too.)

Jodha went towards the room and knocked the door and asked
MAY I COME IN SIR?

The new teacher had his back towards the door so without turning around he said COME IN while he wrote his name on the board to introduce himself! Jodha sat near the door only as the room was full and had no space to go behind. While she was settling down he turned around and started asking everyone's names, as Jodha
looked up she got shocked seeing him and thot to herself OMG he is the same person i collided with this morning, he is our teacher?😲 He does not look old enough to b our teacher?😲

Looking at her shocked expressions he smiled and said My name is JALAAL, u were not here when i introduced my self earlier! WHAT IS UR NAME??

Sssorry Sir! i m J..J..Jodha!

Then he casually asked everyone else's name and then talked about compscience and soon the period got finished!

As Jodha was sitting near the door she was the first one to go out of the room, she rushed and put her shoes on and ran away from there as fast as she cud!She reached the class all out of breath as she literally ran down the stairs and walked as fast as she cud and told Moti about the person they collided with in morning being her comp.science teacher!

Jodha: How will i face him everyday? What he must b thinking about me??

Moti: Its ok yaar u already apologised to him in the morning itself...he wudn't think anything!!

Just then there english teacher arrived and introduced herself making Jodha and Moti leave their conversaton in the middle!

Soon Jodha stopped thinking about the incident as they got busy studying!

After sometime before the lunch break she saw HIM coming down the hallway towards their class. ( As their class was on the turn of the hallway from the front seats u cud clearly see the hallway outside of the next few classes.) She got scared and nudged Moti with her elbow and made her see in the direction he was coming from. Moti quickly held Jodha's hand to calm her.

As he came closer to their class he looked at her and smiled then turned and went down the hall! Jodha didnt c him smiling at her as she was too scared to look at him!!

Soon it was lunch break and both Jodha and Moti started discussing...

Jodha: Yaar how m i gonna face him everyday? He must b thinking how stupid and careless i m??

Moti: U r thinking too much about it, now stop please!! He will think no such thing, u have always been teachers favourite and soon he will also see how u truly r and will like u. Anyway i don't think he dislikes u, he smiled at u when he passed from here!

Jodha: Really?? But y?? OMG does he now think i m crazy as well?

Moti: Stop being so hyper Jo, u r being so negative. U r thinking so much for nothing. Btw y r u thinking so much?? Do u like him or something??

Jodha: What?? R u crazy?? He is our teacher! I agree he does not look much older than us and is very handsome and has great personality...(and then she stopped as she noticed Moti's reaction and asked) What???

Moti: Nothing!! I m just surprised coz for the first time in years i have seen u talking about a guy like this...i have known u for years and have never seen u so impressed with anyone!

Jodha: Shut up Moti! Lets stop talking about him or u'll think what not and drive me crazy with ur theories!!

Moti: Ok ok tell me what aunty gave for lunch today??

Jodha: Kadi chawal! Ur favourite...but leave some for me too!

Moti: Ya ya here u eat my lunch and give me urs...

Jodha: Arrey ye kya aat hui! Acha tu kya layi hai?

Moti: Maggi!!

Jodha: Wow thats my favourite, okay u can have my lunch here u go!!

They enjoyed their lunch and soon the lunch break was over and they got back to studying! As the day passed they met all their teachers and soon it was the last period of the day!

Mr.Kohli came by and called Jodha out of the class.

Jodha: Yes sir!

Mr.Kohli: Jodha take these keys and put all the chalks and duster and register in the almira before u leave and give me the keys before u leave. I m sitting in Mr.Sharma's room! (Mr.Sharma was the supervisor)

Jodha: Okay Sir! She took the keys and headed back in class.

Soon it was time to leave and she put everything in the almira and told Moti to wait with her bag while she went to hand over the keys!!
As she reached that room and said
MAY I COME IN SIR?! To her surprise she noticed Jalaal sir was also sitting there with a couple other teachers. She wished GOOD AFTERNOON to everyone and quitely handed over the keys and turned to leave but before she cud leave...

Mr.Kohli: Jodha come back in the morning here and take the keys from me and take everything out from the almira!

Jodha: Yes sir!

Jalaal didnt say anything and just looked at her while she left the room without looking at him as she still felt embarassed about the morning incidence!

No Precap!!

Instead i wanna know ur views after JaJo's first meeting!!