Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akdha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Wow Preet๐Ÿ‘ i am liking it more and wanted more !! that slip part was so subtly explained, brilliant Preet. ur control in words are crystal clear๐Ÿ‘ who collided with Jo, and who was watching them??
...Radhika... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awesome! Kya combination hai Commerce with comp. science... Jodha ko bolo MBA kare baad me...
Awesome update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Thanks for pm!!
And CONGO you are a rockerzz noww!!๐Ÿฅณ
SpringBreakers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey! I read both the parts together and I loved it!
Can't wait to read further please update soon!
oshinchaudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awsome update!!!
love to see more soon...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
So finally Jalal made his entry...๐Ÿฅณ Lovely update dear please do continue soon...yeah Precap se kaam nahin chalega...๐Ÿค—
TheItalianBride thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Will comment soon, but plz di, bhagwan ke liye next tym voh bright neon green colour se mat likhna ๐Ÿค“
shahbhavini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hi entire chapter was awesome... U know Preet what I love about your writing... you put every scene in detail... I love the part you have mentioned about slip... it shows how Jodha's character is... the way she instruct masterji... She is very decent girl... and I was very surprise with she picked computer instead Math... her teacher is very dominating... she gave and took computer science... vow... I think her destiny is waiting for her their... Jodha bang with handsome dude... must be Jalal... can't wait for more... update soon
Angel- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Work Glitter Graphic Awesome

Word Count: 0

rishbala3018 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RaniShanthappa

Very nice update continue soon& do pm dear tks

Thx dear ๐Ÿ˜Š
Will do ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Pals2411 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update Preet...๐Ÿ˜ƒ...You give a detailed writing (which I like)... I can literally visualize the goings on clearly...Be it teacher telling Jodha to take another subject with Commerce and why so OR the talk that Jodha has with her Masterji (tailor) and the reasons she thinks about the white uniform...I loved those parts...Finally she collides๐Ÿ˜†...Someone looking at her while she is least bothered.๐Ÿ˜‰...Chalo next part I think Jallu and Jo ka ek frame mein saath hoga๐Ÿ˜‰...Great going buddy...Update soon and do PM๐Ÿ˜ƒ
PS: One request buddy, as far as possible avoid neon green...Padne mein difficulty hoti hai, especially when there are 4-5 lines to read๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by Pals2411 - 10 years ago