request le lo
update de do

Request le li
Update likh rahi huin 😳
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Yayyy here I am dear... πŸ₯³

All this was not unknown to her but it never bothered her as her funda in life was "U ALWAYS GET ONLY WHAT GOD THINKS U DESERVE, NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS THAN THAT " and "EVERYTHING HAPPENS FO A REASON." She believed it does not matter what others think of u, but what matters is what u think about urself!! She wud never say NO to anyone and always go out of her way to help out others in any way she can!!

Big big big hug for this one line alone...e
xcellent start dear.. keep going.. πŸ‘ looking forward to more... πŸ€—
rishbala3018 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lashy

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Yayyy here I am dear... πŸ₯³</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2"><font>All this was not unknown to her but it never bothered her as her funda in life was<font color="#990000">"U ALWAYS GET ONLY WHAT GOD THINKS U DESERVE, NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS THAN THAT "</font>and<font color="#990033"><font color="#990000">"EVERYTHING HAPPENS FO A REASON."</font></font>She believed it does not matter what others think of u, but what matters is what u think about urself!! She wud never say NO to anyone and always go out of her way to help out others in any way she can!!
</font>
Big big big hug for this one line alone...e
</font>xcellent start dear.. keep going..πŸ‘looking forward to more...πŸ€—

Aww thank u so much dear πŸ€—

Was waiting to hear from u 😊 thx alot for liking and commenting!!

Will update chapter 2 tomoro most probably!!
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rishbala3018

Aww thank u so much dear πŸ€—

Was waiting to hear from u 😊 thx alot for liking and commenting!!

Will update chapter 2 tomoro most probably!!

Thanks dearie πŸ€—
Heeralicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Preet!!
Sorry for late comment dear...
Great start! Jodha seems determined and lively!
Once she has decided something, she wont change it!
Fabulous write up..
Eagerly waiting for next part!
rishbala3018 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrincessNancy

Hey Preet!!

Sorry for late comment dear...

Great start! Jodha seems determined and lively!

Once she has decided something, she wont change it!

Fabulous write up..

Eagerly waiting for next part!

Hey Nancy!
No problem yaar, nice to hear from u!
Thx for liking and commenting dear πŸ˜ƒ
Next part coming shortly πŸ˜‰
rishbala3018 thumbnail
Thanks a lot to all of u who liked the 1st chapter and gave left ur precious comments!! I replied to u all individually but still once again wanted to thank u all!!
Here is my next chapter...hope u all like and enjoy!!

Chapter 2

After meeting and greeting everyone it was time to go to the registration desk! As Jodha waited in the queue with her mother one of her old class teachers came up and started talking to Mainavati!

Teacher: Hi there Mrs.Mainavati, how r u?? How r u Jodha beta??

Mainavati: We r doing well Mam, how r u??

Jodha: Hello Mam!

Teacher: U must b very happy with Jodha's results, i heard she did pretty well in boards.

Mainavati: Yes Mam, she did her best and i m very happy with her. Now she is just excited to choose her new course and here we r registering!!

Teacher: I must say u r a great mother, all ur kids r so well behaved and nice! Ur older daughter Sukanya was also my student and now ur son Maan is also in my class...all of them r so good, never get in any trouble unlike some others in their batch, u raised them so well.

Mainvati: (So happy with the compliment, looked at Jodha proudly!) Thank u so much Mam, it means a lot!!

Teacher: No problem, i m only saying the truth!! By the way Jodha which subjects r u choosing? This year school is offering new options!!

Jodha: Yes Mam i know...i m taking Commerce with maths mam just like Sukanya Jiji as i also...(But before Jodha cud finish.)

Teacher: No no beta u shud go for Commerce with Computer science, this is being offered this year for the first time and it is a very good oppurtunity for u, most kids do computer courses after school but u r getting a chance in school itself, this is a very oppurtunity u must not miss it! Computer industry is getting very popular nowardays and for a bright student like u this is perfect oppurtunity.

Mainavati: (Sensing Jodha's unhappiness she said to the teacher) Its okay mam she
is very excited abut taking maths as she really loves it and if later she wishes she can do computers as well after school!

Jodha sighed with happiness as her mother took her side and understood her.

Tacher: Yes u r right she can do it after school but if she does it now she will already have 2yrs of experience in the field and it will help her alot in future. This industry is booming greatly and will have lots of prospectives by the time they get ready for jobs.

Jodha and Mainavati looked at eachother thinking what to do as the teacher was
really insisting for computer science and was not budging from her position...after lot of discussion on it Jodha gave up and said Ok Mam if u really think this is what i shud do then i'll go ahead and signup for Commerse with Computer science.
(She was really sad but couldn't say NO to her teacher who has always been so loving and caring and saying all this for her future.)

Jodha sighned up for Commerse with computer science and left for home with her
mother! The whole way home she did not say anything to her mother and was very
sad and upset at how the day turned out!!

Mainavati tried consoling Jodha saying why don't u give it a try and if u don't like it i will come and talk to school authorities to let u change and take maths. No Ma i dont think it will be that easy and if mam found out she will feel bad. But beta u r not happy and its ur decision u shud do what u wanna do...its okay Ma let it b!!

School was starting 1 week later so Jodha tried to cheer herself thinking "JODHA
U ALWAYS SAY EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON so may b there is something good hidden behind it...just have faith and wait patiently!"
Anyway u can't do anything about it anyhow so y mope around the house and upset everyone, specially Ma! U need to cheer her too. She got up, put a smile on her face and headed to her Mom's boutique which was 5 mins walk from their house.

She reached there and said Hi Ma, is my suit ready masterji?? I will need it for
school on monday!

Masterji: Yes Jodha beta its getting ready!

Jodha: Masterji please make sure the neck and back r not too deep, u know like the last suit u made for me and had to shorten the length later to make it less deep (she said it giving him a frowning pouty face)

Masterji: Yes yes i remember, he smiled and said wont make the same mistake again!

Jodha: Great masterji! Oh and one more thing masterji...i will also need a slip to wear along with suit please get that ready as well.

Masterji: Okay beta!

(Jodha thinking to herself! I don't know y the school management couldn't come up
with a nice dark color for the school dress? Y they had to choose white suit for us...everytime u sweat in this awful summer of Delhi it becomes see thru free show for the boys. I hate it when boys get all nuts looking at girls back and give dirty looks. Thats y i need to have the slip.)

Jodha: Anyway Ma what r u doing?? Y r u hemming these suits? Its not ur work, let the tailors do it!! Look at ur fingers ma, leave it now, please masterji dont let ma
do all this!

Mainavati: Its ok beta i m sitting free here and if i do it more work will b done faster!

Jodha: No means no Ma. If one less suit gets ready it wont make much difference, taking care of urself is more important. Lets go home and have dinner, i m very hungry!!

Masterji please close the shop and leave the keys at home on ur way!!

Jodha was very close to her mother from childhood and loved her a lot.

Days passed and finally it was the night before 1st day of class 11th! Jodha braced herself and prayed before going to bed for her new career! She thanked god
for giving her a happy life and told herself whatever he has chosen for her will
be for her good!!

She reached school, met all her friends near the notice board where all were
looking for their class room numbers. She got surprised when she noticed her best
friend Moti was also in her class even though she had chosen Commerse with Hindi!

She said Moti how did this happen? Who cares Jodha i m just glad we r in same
class, thank god its a big relief!
Jodha happiy hugged her and they both headed to their class!

On the way Jodha and Moti were talking happily and suddenly Jo collided with
someone and her bag and his books fell down and she immediately started picking them up while apologizing I M SORRY I WASN'T LOOKING without even looking at the person as she was busy picking up his books!

Its okay, first day right very excited haina??

She heard him and looked up, smiled at him while nodding in a yes to his question and handed over his books and said sorry one more time and left from there with Moti.

Moti: Jodha yaar he is sooo handsome!

Jodha: Who Moti??

Moti: U just banged into him and now asking me who??

Jodha: Dont b silly Moti u know i dont like all this, we r not here for all this...just concentrate on ur studies or i'll tell aunty about this and all ur masti will b gone, understand!

Moti: Yaar u r so mean sometimes, kill joy (she said with a frowned face).

Jodha smiled and said CHALEIN AB!!

Unknown to both friends someone was looking at them talking and walking and smiling at them as he saw Jodha's innocent smile!!

Precap: Jodha entered Computer Science lab and got shocked😲

Please don't forget to leave ur comments😊
Edited by rishbala3018 - 10 years ago
aisha.....11110 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
superp dear
kya jodha collided with jalal?
rishbala3018 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aisha...11110