jallu sad😭
jodha behaving normally at last
why no.30?πŸ˜•
update soon plzzπŸ˜ƒ
rishbala3018 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: shahbhavini

<div align="center"><font color="#006600"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">res </font></font><font size="6"><font color="#006600"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">HOORAY ME FIRST</font></font>
</font>πŸ₯³</div>

Congrats πŸ˜†
Now unres soon 😳
rishbala3018 thumbnail

Originally posted by: justlovetv

Hey there Preet! It was a really cute and sweet update!😳

Poor Jalal was so upset that very few managed to clear the subject he was teaching! He only found one person's paper who had scored the highest!😳

Jodha was tense as her paper had not been up to the mark and Jalal's demeanour got her even more tensed!She had to wait till the end to get her result. And she had scored the highest marks! And Jalal seemed so happy that it was she who scored the highest!

Even Jodha got more comfortable and had begun interacting in his class! She forgot about the embarrassing moment that she had experienced with him and he was happy to see her back to her old self again!

I wonder what is the mystery behind the number '30'? It could be Jalal's lucky number or something!😳

Anyways, great update and please update soon!πŸ˜ƒ

Thx Sam for liking and commentingπŸ˜ƒ
Yes Jalaal was very Happy to know it was Jo who scored the highest 😳 it made him forget his unhappiness 😊
Yes now JaJo have behave normal with each other and both happy!!
The mystery of number 30 will b solved when Ja tells Jo y he used 30, so it will take some time for u to know πŸ˜‰ till then u can make guesses πŸ˜†

Aaj hi to update kiya hai agla update agle hafte!!
Thx again Sam πŸ˜ƒ
rishbala3018 thumbnail

Mehaku when will u unres
SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Di 😑😑 Chapters are getting shorter and shorter , thinner and thinner day by day coincidently when the story is progressing 😈😈 ? Nevertheless , the chapter was lovely and a big relieve for me as same as with Jodhaa πŸ˜† Damn ! She passed Mr. Kohli (Galu) by Jallu πŸ˜†πŸ˜† They're beginning to feel comfortable in each other's company 😳😳 Why did Jodhaa choose to add specially the number '13' to her email and why did Jalal fill it specially with number '30' when they're lots of another numbers available apart from 13 πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† I want to know , know , know As I said previously , the story is slowly progressing with the lovely and slow rythm of daily routines ^^ 😳😳 But seeing the precap , a sudden thought popped in my mind 😲😲 "FAMILY'S OPPOSITION AGAINST THEIR RELATION" 😭😭 Hope everything gonna be ok for Jalal and Jodhaa in future ! How saddening and painful this phase gonna be please don't end it tragically for them πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—πŸ˜› I hate 'DEVDAS' wala type ending πŸ€’πŸ˜΅πŸ˜† Update soon Dida πŸ€—
ashpat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Jalal is so concerned for his student especially Jodha πŸ˜‰. It's nice to c Jodha smile back but I want to know did Jalal or person in reall story really announced the results out loud- that's so embarrasing for somone who must have got really bad score. that sucks.30 is Jalal's birthday? thx for super update
rishbala3018 thumbnail

Thx dear πŸ˜ƒ
Replied on pg 26 😊
shahbhavini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Preet I have updated comment on page 25 ... love U... I will wait for next Wednesday...
RSlovesJA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely update pls reveal the real reason of 30 in next chapi... continue soon & do pm
Edited by RaniShanthappa - 10 years ago
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Chapter 5
Such a sweet chapter yaar. wonder what Mainoo wants from Jalal 😲
After checking the papers Jalaal cudn't believe what he was seeing!!😲😲

To Himself: I TAUGHT THEM ALL THIS, HOW COME THEY WERE UNABLE TO ANSWER?THE ONLY THING I DID WAS COMPLICATE THE QUES!!
MOST OF THEM DIDN'T EVEN ATTEMPT THE QUES! THE LEAST THEY CUD HAVE DONE WAS DECLARE THE VALUES...I CUD HAVE ATLEAST GIVEN MARKS FOR THAT!!
Awww πŸ˜›
He was very dissappointed! Only one student got more than 50 in both science and commmerce section, few barely passed and most of them have failed!! I wonder who this student is??
I'm guessing alreadyπŸ˜‰

Noticed he looked upset today. She didnt like it and wondered what cud b the reason as she walked out of the room.

Amit: Ya he said, someone from ur class got highest marks i.e 58. He must b giving results back now!
Wooow wonder who that student is! πŸ˜‰

He started calling students by the number on the paper and handed back everyone's paper one by one along with telling how much they scored outloud and matching faces with their marks for his mental note on who got how much!
But this would be so embarrassing yaar!

Jodha thinking while Jalaal distributing the papers: This is sooo not good, y he has to announce the marks?? This is so embarrasing, i dont wanna fail, please help me God!
Exactly!

Jalaal: This the last paper, who's is it??
Jo (scared): Uhhh mine... (She replied with her hand raised and her heart in her mouth...even more scared as HE was putting extra emphasis on her paper.)

She said all this in one go without realising that she was FOR THE FIRST TIME talking in his class while also LOOKING HIM IN THE EYE! She was happily surprised and suddenly very cheerful and had a BIG SMILE on her lips!

As she went thru her paper all smiling, Jalaal got very happy seeing her like this!"FINALLY SHE IS HAPPY IN MY CLASS, I HOPE SHE STAYS LIKE THIS NOW ONWARDS" he thot to himself! He had seen this SMILE of her's after ages, or so he felt. Suddenly he was very happy and not upset at all!! He was lost admiring her smile while she was happily going thru her paper.

Jalaal: U ALL DIDNT EVEN TRY TO DECLARE VALUES, EXCEPT JODHA!! She is the only one who attempted almost all ques and hence scored the highest, he said while looking towards Jodha!

So cute yaar all this ^^^😳

Soon it was time for Jalaal to pass from outside their class and just like everyday Jo was looking out for him!! But, today Jo did something different! When he passed from outside she didnt look away like she always did...today she smiled at him and he smiled back!

Today she is behaving all different, no hesitation no hurry to run out of the room...i feel like i m seeing the same girl i saw on the first day! GOOD, VERY GOOD!

After sooo long they were both happy, for their different reasons.

πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Soon it was time for second term and just like first term Jo scored the highest again and this time she had improved a lot and got 89/100.
Wowww! πŸ‘

Jodha heard this convo as she was about to come in to give the marklists...She giggled hearing Jalaal calling Mr.Kohli GOLU.
She went in and gave the lists to Mr.Kohli and went back to class somehow managing to not smile in front of them.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Jodha12@_______.com

While making her id the number 12 was not available so he made it as Jodha30@______.com Hepurposely chose 30 even though a lot of numbers between 13 & 30 were available. I WONDER WHAT THIS 12 STANDS FOR?? MAY BE ITS HER BIRTHDATE. I hope she wont mind having 30 instead!
12 is her birth date and 30 is his eh?πŸ˜‰

Precap: Mrs.Mainavati in schl to meet Jalaal.
Whyyy?😲