rishbala3018 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Yaar wed to har week hi aata hai πŸ˜†
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Chapter 4
Hi preet- I've picked all my favourite bits from the chapter 4πŸ€— loved it story's getting really interesting!
It made for such an interesting read - especially the glimpses into Jalal's and Jodha's feelings separately... both are interested in what the other is thinking/doing... but both don't know why..hee hee...
Btw Sharma's room kyaa hai - is it the staff room?
And I think more than Jo, I'm interested in knowing her results yaar..jaldi update kar!

Jalaal just finished his Dinner and now listening to low volume soft songs on his music system while lying on his bed with his eyes closed! (He loved sleeping whie listening to songs.)

Suddenly he saw a flash in front of his eyes which left a smile on his lips...JODHA he mumbled to himself!!
He then started talking to himself...WHEN I SAW HER IN THE MORNING SHE SEEMED LIKE A CAREFREE CHATTERBOX, WALKING AND CHATTING AWAY WITHOUT PAUSE! SHE HAD AN INNOCENT SMILE WHILE SHE WALKED AWAY WITH HER FRIEND IN THE MORNING BUT WHEN SHE CAME IN CLASS SHE SEEMED VERY QUITE & NERVOUS, ALSO WHEN SHE CAME IN MR.SHARMA's ROOM...he wondered y?

Then he answered his own ques...MAY B SHE WAS SURPRISED TO SEE ME COZ SHE BUMPED INTO ME IN THE MORNING! Anyway, today was the first day she'll be fine tomoro...and without thinking more about it he went off to sleep!!

Does Jalaal Sir also have to be here? Wasn't it enough that i have to do extra work for Mr. Kohli, i have to face him as well more than once, everyday?? Going in his class was hard enough and now this?

It had become Jodha's routine to quietly go to Mr. Sharma's room and get the keys from Mr. Kohli and hence see Jalaal too and later go to the lab to attend class and come back...then look out for him to pass by her class before lunch break and look the other way when he came near enough to notice her looking, she wud look away.

Few weeks later, Jalaal at his house thinking

"Ah forget it, y m i always thinking so much about her? It does not matter if she stays quiet as long as she understands what i m teaching. And i think she does understand coz she always answers right!!"

Jodha thinking to herself: I already had a great impression... (sarcastic) on him and now this...(big sigh) & on top of it ma will b unhappy too!! This weekend will b a torture for sure! Infact not just the weekend but until the result comes. She felt like crying then and there, she had never failed in any subject ever...

rishbala3018 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

Chapter 4

Hi preet- I've picked all my favourite bits from the chapter 4πŸ€— loved it story's getting really interesting!
Awww Thx a lot Shradha😳😳 I m really happy to know u r enjoying!

It made for such an interesting read - especially the glimpses into Jalal's and Jodha's feelings separately...
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒThx yaar i just wrote whatever came to mind.

both are interested in what the other is thinking/doing... but both don't know why..hee hee...
Very TrueπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Btw Sharma's room kyaa hai - is it the staff room?
No its not staff room, its Mr.Sharma's cabin(so to speak). He has a separate room as he is the supervisor of senior segment. All female teachers sit in staff room so these guys sit here instead to have lunch or just in free periods. Hope my answer cleared ur doubt😳

And I think more than Jo, I'm interested in knowing her results yaar..jaldi update kar!
Awww
I m stilll writing it
Hopefully will finish and post before the episode tomoro😳😳

Jalaal just finished his Dinner and now listening to low volume soft songs on his music system while lying on his bed with his eyes closed! (He loved sleeping whie listening to songs.)

Suddenly he saw a flash in front of his eyes which left a smile on his lips...JODHA he mumbled to himself!!
He then started talking to himself...WHEN I SAW HER IN THE MORNING SHE SEEMED LIKE A CAREFREE CHATTERBOX, WALKING AND CHATTING AWAY WITHOUT PAUSE! SHE HAD AN INNOCENT SMILE WHILE SHE WALKED AWAY WITH HER FRIEND IN THE MORNING BUT WHEN SHE CAME IN CLASS SHE SEEMED VERY QUITE & NERVOUS, ALSO WHEN SHE CAME IN MR.SHARMA's ROOM...he wondered y?

Then he answered his own ques...MAY B SHE WAS SURPRISED TO SEE ME COZ SHE BUMPED INTO ME IN THE MORNING! Anyway, today was the first day she'll be fine tomoro...and without thinking more about it he went off to sleep!!

Does Jalaal Sir also have to be here? Wasn't it enough that i have to do extra work for Mr. Kohli, i have to face him as well more than once, everyday?? Going in his class was hard enough and now this?

It had become Jodha's routine to quietly go to Mr. Sharma's room and get the keys from Mr. Kohli and hence see Jalaal too and later go to the lab to attend class and come back...then look out for him to pass by her class before lunch break and look the other way when he came near enough to notice her looking, she wud look away.

Few weeks later, Jalaal at his house thinking

"Ah forget it, y m i always thinking so much about her? It does not matter if she stays quiet as long as she understands what i m teaching. And i think she does understand coz she always answers right!!"

Jodha thinking to herself: I already had a great impression... (sarcastic) on him and now this...(big sigh) & on top of it ma will b unhappy too!! This weekend will b a torture for sure! Infact not just the weekend but until the result comes. She felt like crying then and there, she had never failed in any subject ever...
Thx for telling the particular lines u lovedπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Word Count: 1

rishbala3018 thumbnail
Ok guys, as promised i m updating the ff today, hope u all will like and enjoyπŸ˜ƒ Thanks to all u liked and commented on previous chapter. Keep showering ur love😳😳

Chapter 5

After checking the papers Jalaal cudn't believe what he was seeing!!😲😲

To Himself: I TAUGHT THEM ALL THIS, HOW COME THEY WERE UNABLE TO ANSWER?THE ONLY THING I DID WAS COMPLICATE THE QUES!!
MOST OF THEM DIDN'T EVEN ATTEMPT THE QUES! THE LEAST THEY CUD HAVE DONE WAS DECLARE THE VALUES...I CUD HAVE ATLEAST GIVEN MARKS FOR THAT!!

He was very dissappointed! Only one student got more than 50 in both science and commmerce section, few barely passed and most of them have failed!! I wonder who this student is??

Monday Morning

Jodha reached schl and as per routine went to get keys from Mr. Kohli. She went in and wished good morning to everyone there, including Jalaal but today instead of saying good morning he just nodded his head...Jodha was surprised y he did that, so she immediately looked in his direction (which she usually doesn't) and noticed he looked upset today. She didnt like it and wondered what cud b the reason as she walked out of the room.
Then she thought the reason cud b our result, everybody was unhappy with the exam...no but how can that b?? We just gave the exam on friday and he cudn't have checked the papers yet, unless he took them home with him...but y wud he take them home and spoil his weekend instead of resting and relaxing!!
Anyway, there is no way i can find out the reason behind his upset face so whatever it is i just hope i dont get in any more trouble than i m already in, my embarrassment quota is finished, she looked up and said "please God no more embarrasing situations for me, save me".

Time to go to Comp.Lab

As usual Jo was running late! On the way she met Amit from science section...
Amit: Hey Jo how was ur computer exam?

Jo: Not too good! How was urs?

Amit: Oh i barely passed!

Jo: What? 😲How do u know?

Amit : Sir just gave us the result back, most of the class has failed!

Jo (shocked): So fast?? Is our class result ready too?

Amit: Ya he said, someone from ur class got highest marks i.e 58. He must b giving results back now!

Jo: OMG, i'll run then. C u later.

Jo got really tensed and quickly ran towards the lab thinking - May b this is y he was upset, as most kids didn't do well!
Anyway, what shud i do?? I dont feel like going in the class now, I wish i cud skip the class somehow, but he saw me in the morning so he knows i came to schl today, I HAVE to go in! I shud have stayed home today. With folded hands she looked up and said "Save me please God, let me pass atleast!!"

Jo quitely went in and sat near the door all tensed!

Jalaal (to everyone): So how did ur exam go??

Nobody replied...pindrop silence in the room!!

Jalaal: Oh that bad huh? Well, r u all ready to recieve ur result?

This ques shocked everyone😲😲 as nobody expected to get the result back sooo soon!

Jalaal looked around at everyone's terrified faces and said OK THEN, HERE ARE UR RESULTS!

He started calling students by the number on the paper and handed back everyone's paper one by one along with telling how much they scored outloud and matching faces with their marks for his mental note on who got how much!

Jodha thinking while Jalaal distributing the papers: This is sooo not good, y he has to announce the marks?? This is so embarrasing, i dont wanna fail, please help me God!

Jodha getting anxious & more terrified by each passing second...WHERE IS MY RESULT?? IS IT IN THE END?? Oh please hurry...

After giving everyone's paper except one -
Jalaal: This the last paper, who's is it??

Jo (scared): Uhhh mine... (She replied with her hand raised and her heart in her mouth...even more scared as HE was putting extra emphasis on her paper.)

After finding out its Jo's, a smile crept on his face.
Jalaal: Oh its urs, GOOD... U have scored the highest marks in both the sections, 58! (He said while handing her the paper.)

Jodha is shocked beyond belief : uh...uh...Meee?? Really??

Jalaal: Y? U didnt think u can get this much??

Jodha: I was just praying i dont fail coz i didnt complete most of the ques...so wasnt sure how much i'll get!

She said all this in one go without realising that she was FOR THE FIRST TIME talking in his class while also LOOKING HIM IN THE EYE!

She was happily surprised and suddenly very cheerful and had a BIG SMILE on her lips!

As she went thru her paper all smiling, Jalaal got very happy seeing her like this!"FINALLY SHE IS HAPPY IN MY CLASS, I HOPE SHE STAYS LIKE THIS NOW ONWARDS" he thot to himself! He had seen this SMILE of her's after ages, or so he felt. Suddenly he was very happy and not upset at all!! He was lost admiring her smile while she was happily going thru her paper.

Jalaal came out of his thot with all the chitchat noise in class...

Jalaal: Ok! Now i wanna discuss all the ques with u all.

He then discussed the whole quesionare and explained answers as well as how he wud have given marks for even as simple as declaring the values...

Jalaal: U ALL DIDNT EVEN TRY TO DECLARE VALUES, EXCEPT JODHA!! She is the only one who attempted almost all ques and hence scored the highest, he said while looking towards Jodha!

Listening to him praising her made Jodha feel extremely happy, she cudnt stop smiling...she was so relieved that not even did she pass the exam but she scored highest as well, though this was still very low score compared to her previous records but nevertheless she was happy!! She had to be, she thot she might fail and instead she scored highest.

Soon the period was finished and Jodha left with a big smile!!
After reaching the class Jo told Moti about her getting the highest marks, Moti was very happy seeing her best friend happy!

Moti: wow yaar congrats! But how did this happen? I mean on friday u were saying ur exam didnt go well...

Jo: Ya, I also thot so but whatever little i did, earned me marks and hence i not only passed but got highest marks too!

But, soon she started thinking something and got sad...
Moti noticed that but before she cud ask the next teacher came and they had to leave their conversation in the middle!!

Soon it was time for Jalaal to pass from outside their class and just like everyday Jo was looking out for him!! But, today Jo did something different! When he passed from outside she didnt look away like she always did...today she smiled at him and he smiled back!

She smiled coz she was not embarrased anymore and knew she had impressed him, coz he praised her today...she was on cloud nine!!

After passing by the class Jalaal thinking: Wow she really is happy today! She even smiled at me today! He was happily surprised!

It was time to go home now. Jodha went to return the keys to Mr. Kohli and wished everyone good afternoon!

Jalaal (thinking): Today she is behaving all different, no hesitation no hurry to run out of the room...i feel like i m seeing the same girl i saw on the first day! GOOD, VERY GOOD!

After sooo long they were both happy, for their different reasons.

As time went, Jo got totally comfortable in his class and started enjoying the class more, talking, asking ques, answering ques and all. Basically she was behaving normal now and Jalaal was more than happy to see her this way, HIS WISH TO C HER SMILE EVERYDAY HAD COME TRUE!!

Soon it was time for second term and just like first term Jo scored the highest again and this time she had improved a lot and got 89/100.

Jodha had to make all the mark lists for all subject teachers as they all found out from Mr. Kohli that she is making his lists and has the register with her.

In Mr. Sharma's room
Jalaal: Kya Golu (Mr. Kohli) kabhi khud bhi apna kaam kar liya karo, bichari Jodha ko lagaya hua hai!!

Mr. Kohli: arre yaar woh meri assistant class teacher hai! Maine aise hi thodi use class teacher kehta huin...

Jodha heard this convo as she was about to come in to give the marklists...She giggled hearing Jalaal calling Mr.Kohli GOLU.
She went in and gave the lists to Mr.Kohli and went back to class somehow managing to not smile in front of them.

One day in class
Jalaal: Today we will talk about internet (this is late 90's so internet and smart phones were not as popular as now) so who has email id's here??

Meenu: I do sir!

Jalaal: Who else??

Everybody looked at each other...

Jalaal: hmm ok! So first let us make ur email id's first...does any of u have computer at ur house??

Only a couple of students raised hand!!

Jalaal: Ok then i will make email ids for u all. Tell me some names u wud like for ur ids!!

Everyone wrote their preferred ids and gave him in writing!

After going home Jalaal made everyone's email.

Jodha had given her choice of id as : Jodha12@_______.com

While making her id the number 12 was not available so he made it as Jodha30@______.com He purposely chose 30 even though a lot of numbers between 13 & 30 were available. I WONDER WHAT THIS 12 STANDS FOR?? MAY BE ITS HER BIRTHDATE. I hope she wont mind having 30 instead!

Next day he gave everyone there email ids.

Jalaal to Jodha: 12 was not available so i used 30, just to round of the figure...i hope its ok!

Jodha: ya sure, no problem!!

Jalaal (to himself with a smile): Great! I got away without telling the real reason behind choosing 30.

Ok so now u all can login to ur email accounts in next class here in the lab and change ur passwords.

Precap: Mrs.Mainavati in schl to meet Jalaal.
shahbhavini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
res HOORAY ME FIRST
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
⭐️PREET !!! AWESOME CHAPTER!!!⭐️
VOW JO TOPPER ... PERFECT... The way you have describe her happiness.. I was smiling through out... Jalal has started to notice her more than before... He was lost in her beautiful smile... aww... so cute... She couldn't believer herself that in reality she got highest mark... and Jallu praise her...she was smiling with probably blushing too... Jodha for the first time change something... she gave him smile and he gave her smile... she said good afternoon to all... She changed in one day... suddenly her embarrasement has gone... She is now very comfy in the class... I am sure Jalal adores her smile ... When she smile first time... he forgot entire class did bad... and felt so cheerful... second term she got 89 vow... Our Jo is smart... what is this with number 30... May be his birthday... or May on that day she smiled for the first time...by the way 12 is my number
my birthday is on 12
I got married on 12
I got married in December 12
my hubby birthday is 02/10
I want email id with 12 not 30... lol...
Now why Mainavati is coming to school... hope everything fine...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by shahbhavini - 10 years ago
SpringBreakers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hey there Preet! It was a really cute and sweet update!😳

Poor Jalal was so upset that very few managed to clear the subject he was teaching! He only found one person's paper who had scored the highest!😳
Jodha was tense as her paper had not been up to the mark and Jalal's demeanour got her even more tensed! She had to wait till the end to get her result. And she had scored the highest marks! And Jalal seemed so happy that it was she who scored the highest!
Even Jodha got more comfortable and had begun interacting in his class! She forgot about the embarrassing moment that she had experienced with him and he was happy to see her back to her old self again!
I wonder what is the mystery behind the number '30'? It could be Jalal's lucky number or something!😳
Anyways, great update and please update soon!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by justlovetv - 10 years ago
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
unres ..
omg omg

Di it was a fantastic update ..

Jodha got high scores and she is feelings comfortable in Jalal's class now ...

Now looking forward why Jalal added 30 in her id 😳😳
Edited by ---Mehak--- - 10 years ago
oshinchaudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
What a chapteri...I just loved it...
Finally jo is k with jalal...
jalal is very after seeing her happy... awww so cute...
Bt wat is d mystery behind him choosing 30????Hmmm ...I wonder
Still I m very excited to see hw u make them fall in love...n if u really get to make them love each other then too hw will u going to make them confess it???? I mean their love story is nt easy one...
U know what most of the time instead of thinking about my story I think of urs becoz its unique n different
So before I go mad thinking wat will u write in next chapter update soon
Edited by oshinchaudhary - 10 years ago
aisha.....11110 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
WOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
just luved it...πŸ˜ƒ
jodha now behaving normal in jalal's class...yippeee!!!!!!!!!!πŸ₯³
why he chose 30.????????i didnt get itπŸ˜•
jaldi answer me...i want to know
why mainawati came to meet him???πŸ˜•
yrrr jaldi update krna next chappyπŸ˜‰