Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashpat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
now this is getting interesting, a teacher is wondering why the student is behaving differently! i think it's bec he has seen her acting different but i thought may be he is thinking she is afraid of him but looks like something else going on his mind. Poor jo must be a nervous wreck when she has to face jalal and i am glad she is getting little normal now. thx for update. keep it up.
Manu_986 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
unres.. 😊
First of all really sorry for d l8 comment 😭
Actually after exam me chuttiya enjoy karne mere aunt k yaha gyi thi.
so, that's why i didn't reply anybody. 😊

I had read your all chapter...and all chap's are really amazing πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Nice idea...jodha is little sweet cutie girl 😳
I think she could have to take art akbar ke chapters padhane milteπŸ˜†chap chap me jallu ko miss kiya
overall chap was really nice 😊
Edited by manuluvpari - 10 years ago
Manu_986 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res 😊
second chap is little suspensive...
2 unknown person...one who was collided with jo...and 2nd who was watching them...i thought chap 3 padhane ke baad hi confirm hoga kaun jallu hai???
Edited by manuluvpari - 10 years ago
akdha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Preedt di, noce update! y did u stop? did she passed or not. u r making me hanging thereπŸ˜•πŸ˜­ pass karo usey!! or make her fail and she should get full support from him!πŸ˜‰ wat u say!!
SpringBreakers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Preet! Just loved the update!
Jodha is so well-manneredπŸ˜ƒ! Our Jalal has already started thinking about her😳! He seems very intrigued by her!😳. He chirpiness and liveliness has really gotten him attracted to her!
I am sure Jodha finds herself very shy around him! The incident on the first day must have gotten her really embarrassed!😳 Bechaari, she makes herself scarce around him! Only appearing when required!πŸ˜†. Also, I loved the way that Jodha sits quiet in his class! Only asking questions when required! So cute!πŸ˜†
Okay now, Jodha's paper hasn't gone well. And it is the same subject which Jalal teaches her! Oh God! I hope she passes! At least Jalal will get impressed then!πŸ˜‰
A really great update! Please update soon!😳
rishbala3018 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shahbhavini

UNRES

Vow!!! I loved this chapter so much... Wonderful... I read entire chapter in one breath... This chapter was routing story progress but the way you have written Preet I was completly lost in it... Everything was happening in front of my eyes..

Awww really😳😳 Wow

Suku Darling because of you my Jo is in trouble and doing so much extra work math teacher...
Hmm...πŸ˜†

Interesting ... Jalal notice her nervousness from first day... I never thought teacher at home think about student... but really interesting... He remember her innocent smile... Vow...
How do u know they dont think about students at home?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Little by little she is getting comfortable in the class but still she is not talking to him directly... even after many months... I think I was wrong she is more nervous than attracted... She does have attraction little bit that is the reason she is acting different... but she is very much nervous...
Yes u r right, attraction is way less than nervousness...for now😳

You have written both of her emotion beautifully...
Thank uπŸ˜ƒ

I see on Jalal side more attraction...
Hmm not so much yet...ok, may b more than Jodha perhaps!

as a teacher he is concern for her different behavior... I think he likes her innocent smile from day one... otherwise he would never notice her nervousness...
Yes he wud have never noticed her nervousness if he hadn't met her the first dayπŸ˜ƒ

Tuff exam... ohhh... poor Jodha is worried... pass kar dena use... Preet... apne ghar ki bachhi haiπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ok sure!

Preet U R amazing writerπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thank u sooo much, this coming from u means a lotπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

U R writing is simple and very effective... loved it...
Thank u so much for ur encouraging words😳😳

Update soon please...πŸ˜†
Will tryπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Word Count: 0

rishbala3018 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniShanthappa

very nice update continue soon.. & do PM

Thx a lot Rani πŸ˜ƒ
Will pm u when i update πŸ‘πŸΌ
rishbala3018 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahbhavini

I have updated comment... PREET SUPERB UPDATE

I have replied πŸ˜ƒ
Thx Bhavini 😳 😳
rishbala3018 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alapi

luvly update😊...nw m also xited fr jo's result nd the changes dat wud take place after the resultsπŸ˜ƒupdate soon dear...nd thnx fr de pm...

Thx Alapi πŸ˜ƒ
Stay excited, will update next week 😳
U r welcome 😊
rishbala3018 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aisha...11110

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4" color="#ff00ff">just luved it...awesooommmeeeπŸ‘πŸ‘</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4" color="#ff00ff">hope jodha will get gud marks...😊</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4" color="#ff00ff">jalal thinking of jodha...kuch toh gadbad haiπŸ˜‰</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4" color="#ff00ff">thnx 4 pm...update jaldi chahiyeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ</font>

Thx Aisha πŸ˜ƒ
Wait fir next update to find out Jo's marks πŸ˜†
Ab Jallu Jodha ke baare mein nahin to kiske baare mein sochega πŸ˜‰
U r welcome and will update next week 😳