Users

Frequent Posters

rishbala3018 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: shahbhavini

Update kab de rahi Hai
😕 waiting 😆

Yaar still haven't finished writing the update will try to update by wednesday evening...i hope i can finish it 😳 This german class is killing me yaar...taking up too much time...i gotta do homework too
rishbala3018 thumbnail
Chapter 4

Jodha went home that day with mixed feelings of happiness and nervousness...She was happy that Moti was also in the same class and all her teachers were pretty good...
Then she thot about the incident and became nervous!
While she was lost thinking Sukanya came and tapped on her shoulder...

Sukanya: Hey Jo how was ur first day?? Who is ur class teacher? Did u like all ur subject teachers? (She just started firing her ques in excitement.)

Jo: Haan Jiji batati huin zara saans to le lo!! Mera din bahut acha tha, sab teachers bhi bahut ache the aur...(she paused...)

Jo was again lost thinking about the incident...

Sukanya: Aur kya?? Bata na chup kyon ho gayi???

Jo: Aur jiji woh...woh...haan! Aapko pata hai hamare class teacher koun hain??

Sukanya: Koun??

Jo: Mr.Kohli!!

Sukanya: What?? Really!! Unhe kaise class teacher bana diya?? Woh to accounts pada lein wahi kaafi hai...class teacher ke baaki kaam kaise kareinge?? Tumari class to gayi, bhagwan bachaye tumhein ab!!

Jo: Theek kaha Jiji aapne...magar baaki class ka to pata nahin par bhagwan mujhe zaroor bachayein unse!!

Sukanya: Kyun aise kyun bol rahi ho??

Jo: Sab tumhari hi meherbaani hai Jiji!

Sukanya: Matlab??

Jo: Unhone mujhe pehchaan liya ke main aapki behen huin aur patani phir unhein kya soojha ke mujhe apna saara kaam thama diya...attendence register, chalk, duster, almira keys and all!

Sukanya: Hey bhagwan! Tu to bali ka bakra ban gayi, ab se wo saara kaam tujhse hi karwayeinge...

Jo: Hmmm...aisa hi lag raha hai mujhe bhi!

Sukanya: Chal chod ab to tu phas hi gayi hai aur ab kuch ho bhi nahin sakta...better hai apni aadat bana le...
Chal ye bata computer science kaisa laga tujhe? Uska teacher koun hai??

JO: Woh...woh theek laga aur teacher Jalaal sir hain!

Sukanya: Oh acha! Maine suna hai woh bahut ache hain! Sabse bahut friendly rehte hain!!

Jo looked at her shocked and asked HOW DO U KNOW?

Sukanya: Oh woh meri friends jo science section mein thi unhone bataya tha!

Jo: Oh acha! Haan baat to ache se hi kar rahe the...

At JALAAL's House

Jalaal just finished his Dinner and now listening to low volume soft songs on his music system while lying on his bed with his eyes closed! (He loved sleeping whie listening to songs.)

Suddenly he saw a flash in front of his eyes which left a smile on his lips...JODHA he mumbled to himself!!
He then started talking to himself...WHEN I SAW HER IN THE MORNING SHE SEEMED LIKE A CAREFREE CHATTERBOX, WALKING AND CHATTING AWAY WITHOUT PAUSE! SHE HAD AN INNOCENT SMILE WHILE SHE WALKED AWAY WITH HER FRIEND IN THE MORNING BUT WHEN SHE CAME IN CLASS SHE SEEMED VERY QUITE & NERVOUS, ALSO WHEN SHE CAME IN MR.SHARMA's ROOM...he wondered y?

Then he answered his own ques...MAY B SHE WAS SURPRISED TO SEE ME COZ SHE BUMPED INTO ME IN THE MORNING! Anyway, today was the first day she'll be fine tomoro...and without thinking more about it he went off to sleep!!

NEXT DAY MORNING

Jodha
now has a new routine after reaching school, she has to get the keys from Mr. Kohli and bring attendence register, chalk and duster to class and then take attendence too as asked by Mr. Kohli!

After meeting Moti she went to get the keys from Mr. Kohli (who was enjoying his morning tea in Mr. Sharma's room and chatting happily) But, to her surprise she heard Jalaal Sir talking with others from outside. She thot to herself " Does Jalaal Sir also have to be here? Wasn't it enough that i have to do extra work for Mr. Kohli, i have to face him as well more than once, everyday?? Going in his class was hard enough and now this? She sighed...Kahan phas gayi main. Kya karuin andar jauin ke nahin??
Waise jana to padega hi warna Kohli sir ko kya kahuingi kyun nahin aayi keys lene??"

She took a deep breath and braced herself trying not to show her nervousness and embarassment as she asked permission to enter the room.

Jodha: May i come in sir?

Mr. Kohli: Ah yes come come!!
Here! (He said while handing her the keys.)
She quickly glanced at everyone and wished Good morning while she took the keys and walked out as fast as she cud!!
She let out a sigh of relief after coming out of the room and then went to the almira and got everything and went back to class!!
As she was taking the attendence Mr. Kohli came in and waited for Jodha to finish and then he started teaching!!

Soon it was time to go to Computer lab and just as yesterday she went to put the register in almira and handover the keys to Mr. Kohli!!

Then she quickly went to the comp.lab, picked a stool and went near the door but today before she cud open the door Jalaal saw her from the top half glass door and nodded her to come in...she went in and same as yesterday sat near the door quietly. Soon she was busy taking notes and trying to understand what he was teaching...

Later, Jalaal passed by the class and Jodha looked at him as he was walking towards her class but as soon as he came close she looked the other way!!

As the days passed Jo noticed that HE behaves normally with her, as he behaves with any other student in class. Slowly Jodha started feeling comfortable in his class and less nervous. She started liking the subject as it was interesting...but still she wud not ask any ques or say anything in the class unless questioned!! Most of the time she wud just stay quiet in the class and wud purposely avoid any eye contact!!

It had become Jodha's routine to quietly go to Mr. Sharma's room and get the keys from Mr. Kohli and hence see Jalaal too and later go to the lab to attend class and come back...then look out for him to pass by her class before lunch break and look the other way when he came near enough to notice her looking, she wud look away.

Few weeks later, Jalaal at his house thinking

Its been so long and she still stays very quiet and nervous around me!!
I wud have never guessed her to b a chatterbox with such an innocent smile if i hadn't seen her the first day of schl. The way she stays quiet in my class is so unlike what i saw the first day...i feel like she is a totally different person around me! The only time i see her SMILING CAREFREE now is when she is talking to someone else and does not know i m around!!! I don't know y but it bothers me to c her behave so different around me only!! Sometimes i even feel she tries to avoid coming to Mr. Sharma's room and takes the keys from Mr. Kohli outside only whenever she gets a chance to catch him before he comes in the room.

He got frustrated with his own questions and thought "Ah forget it, y m i always thinking so much about her? It does not matter if she stays quiet as long as she understands what i m teaching. And i think she does understand coz she always answers right!!"

Anyway, soon 1st semester will take place and i'll find out how much all the students r understanding not just Jodha!!

ON FRIDAY BEFORE THE SEMESTER EXAMS

In Computer Lab

Jalaal: Does anyone have any questions before the exam next week??

Some kids started asking ques and soon started the ques answer session that lasted the whole period. Jo also asked a couple ques...After that everyone left!!

From monday onwards everyday was a different subject exam with last exam of Comp. Science on friday!!

Jodha's all exams went well and now it was friday morning and today is Compuer Science exam! She quite satisfied with her prepartions!!
She reached schl and saw Jalaal near her class answering ques of few students...she wished him Gud Morning and walked by!!

Jalaal thinking: Doesn't she have any ques?? She seems so calm and composed...not freaked out at all!! I guess its good, she must have prepared well!!

3hrs Later

All the students of science and commerce section came out of their exam rooms with sad and upset faces...as none of their exam went well, it seemed like the ques were not from the book or what they had been taught at all...they were all freaking out and asking eachother DID U KNOW THE ANSWERS? WHAT DID U WRITE FOR THIS QUES?? WHERE DID THESE QUES COME FROM?? DID WE STUDY THESE??
These were all the ques everybody was asking eachother including Jodha!

Jodha with sad face: well i dont know where these ques came from but i just gave the values to x, y, z and then left it...cudn't think of what to do next in most of the ques! M surely gonna fail, i m really worried!

Jodha thinking to herself: I already had a great impression... (sarcastic) on him and now this...(big sigh) & on top of it ma will b unhappy too!! This weekend will b a torture for sure! Infact not just the weekend but until the result comes. She felt like crying then and there, she had never failed in any subject ever...

The whole weekend Jodha was upset thinking what the result wud b and how she will handle it!!

Jalaal on the other hand had taken the papers home to check during the weekend!
He checked them all and was surprised to see that most of the kids in both Science and Commerce section had failed.

Precap: Jalaal distributing the result!! Jodha waiting anxiously for her result.

How is it guys?? Hope u all like it😊
SARA4444 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res
before u sending pm's
Edited by SARA4444 - 10 years ago
rishbala3018 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SARA4444

res

before u sending pm's

Haha👍🏼

Word Count: 1

shahbhavini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
UNRES

Vow!!! I loved this chapter so much... Wonderful... I read entire chapter in one breath... This chapter was routing story progress but the way you have written Preet I was completly lost in it... Everything was happening in front of my eyes..

Suku Darling because of you my Jo is in trouble and doing so much extra work math teacher...

Interesting ... Jalal notice her nervousness from first day... I never thought teacher at home think about student... but really interesting... He remember her innocent smile... Vow...

Little by little she is getting comfortable in the class but still she is not talking to him directly... even after many months... I think I was wrong she is more nervous than attracted... She does have attraction little bit that is the reason she is acting different... but she is very much nervous... You have written both of her emotion beautifully...

I see on Jalal side more attraction... as a teacher he is concern for her different behavior... I think he likes her innocent smile from day one... otherwise he would never notice her nervousness...

Tuff exam... ohhh... poor Jodha is worried... pass kar dena use... Preet... apne ghar ki bachhi hai😆

Preet U R amazing writer👏👏👏 U R writing is simple and very effective... loved it... Update soon please...😆
Edited by shahbhavini - 10 years ago
RSlovesJA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very nice update continue soon.. & do PM
shahbhavini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I have updated comment... PREET SUPERB UPDATE
alapi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
luvly update😊...nw m also xited fr jo's result nd the changes dat wud take place after the results😃update soon dear...nd thnx fr de pm...
aisha.....11110 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
just luved it...awesooommmeee👏👏
hope jodha will get gud marks...😊
jalal thinking of jodha...kuch toh gadbad hai😉
thnx 4 pm...update jaldi chahiye😃😃
rishbala3018 thumbnail

Unres soon 😃