Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishbala3018 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: lashy

<font face="georgia, serif" color="#000000">Awww somone loves maths so much unlike me.. wink wink!</font>
<font face="georgia, serif" color="#000000">
<font>Loved these lines below! Beautiful!
U ALWAYS SAY EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON so may b there is something good hidden behind it...just have faith and wait patiently!"</font></font>
<font face="georgia, serif" color="#000000">She got surprised when she noticed her best
friend Moti was also in her class even though she had chosen Commerse with Hindi!

Jodha: Dont b silly Moti u know i dont like all this, we r not here for all this...just concentrate on ur studies or i'll tell aunty about this and all ur masti will b gone, understand!
Ahaaa.. spoke too soon? wink wink!
</font>
<font face="georgia, serif" color="#000000"><font size="3">
Kohli loool kyaa lazy bandaa yaar!Loool

</font></font>
<font face="georgia, serif" color="#000000">
What a super cute first meeting... and the fact that it is all real makes it all the more surreal.. if you know what I mean... WOW... loved it...</font>
<font face="georgia, serif" color="#000000">I was giggling through all of the below bits .. hee hee</font>
<font face="georgia, serif" color="#000000"><font size="3">All the Comp.Science kids went to the computer lab while Jodha was left behind as she had to put things in Almira and return keys to Mr.Kohli while he sat in the supervisor's room two doors down from their class enjoying his tea!

The new teacher had his back towards the door so without turning around he saidCOME INwhile he wrote his name on the board to introduce himself! Jodha sat near the door only as the room was full and had no space to go behind. While she was settling down he turned around and started asking everyone's names, as Jodha
looked up she got shocked seeing him and thot to herself OMG he is the same person i collided with this morning, he is our teacher?๐Ÿ˜ฒHe does not look old enough to b our teacher?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Looking at her shocked expressions he smiled and saidMy name is JALAAL,u were not here when i introduced my self earlier!WHAT IS UR NAME??

Jodha: How will i face him everyday? What he must b thinking about me??

Moti: U r thinking too much about it, now stop please!! He will think no such thing, u have always been teachers favourite and soon he will also see how u truly r and will like u. Anyway i don't think he dislikes u, he smiled at u when he passed from here!

Jodha: Really?? But y?? OMG does he now think i m crazy as well?

Moti: Stop being so hyper Jo, u r being so negative. U r thinking so much for nothing. Btw y r u thinking so much?? Do u like him or something??

Jodha: What?? R u crazy?? He is our teacher! I agree he does not look much older than us and is very handsome and has great personality...(and then she stopped as she noticed Moti's reaction and asked)What???

Moti: Nothing!! I m just surprised coz for the first time in years i have seen u talking about a guy like this...i have known u for years and have never seen u so impressed with anyone!
</font></font>
<font face="georgia, serif" color="#000000"><font size="3">๐Ÿค—keep it up dear!
</font></font>

Thx for liking and commenting๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I m glad u enjoyed the above lines...
Poor Jo was so nervous qnd u were giggling [8(:]
Thx again dear for encouraging me to write this FF!! ๐Ÿค—
rishbala3018 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pupumon

AAA mujhe next update aaj hi chahiye๐Ÿ˜ญ
See Jodha had to meet Jalal, so she had to take Computer science... otherwise there's nthing good abt that subject๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Ah i remember my HSC days when i had young teachers too๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†

I can not wait to see JaJo's interaction... JoJa's first meeting was so cute...โ˜บ๏ธ

Finally u commented Popo

Yup she had to meet Jallu hence comp.sci ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thank u for liking, will update soon!!
rishbala3018 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahbhavini

Preet dear... I have updated my comment on page 13!!! Sorry for late comment... I am in love with your story... I am more excited because this is a based on true story...

๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Word Count: 0

rishbala3018 thumbnail

U r welcome and unres soon!!
rishbala3018 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sw123

wow jalal is teacher

interesting

Thx Swetha ๐Ÿ˜Š
rishbala3018 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MonalisaJ

<font size="7" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc0099">update plzzz</font>

<font size="6" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc33cc">update plzzz</font>
<font size="5" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc66cc">update plzzz</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#cc66ff">update plzzz</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#cc99cc">update plzzz</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#cc99ff">update plzzz</font>
<font size="7" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc0099">update plzzz</font>
<font size="6" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc33cc">update plzzz</font>
<font size="5" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc66cc">update plzzz</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#cc66ff">update plzzz</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#cc99cc">update plzzz</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#cc99ff">update plzzz</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#cc99ff">
</font>

Wil update on wed ๐Ÿ˜Š
rishbala3018 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pals2411

Lovely update Preet๐Ÿ˜Š...But this Jalal is a teacher๐Ÿ˜ฒ...Young teacher and student๐Ÿ˜‰...This teacher already seems lattuover his student and the student is not far either๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†...Good going Preet and yes I can foresee parental opposition too in this situation. Continue soon...Awaiting the next update buddy๐Ÿ˜›...

Thx Pallavi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
They have just met yaar...parental oppision is faaar away ๐Ÿ˜‰

Will update on wed...
shahbhavini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rishbala3018

U found it shocking & interesting at the same time ๐Ÿ˜†

HA WHEN I READ HE IS HER TEACHER... I WAS SHOCKED FIRST... AND OF COURSE INTERESTING because it's hat ke... different...

Yaar tu Mr Kohli ko maar degi to Jodha ki accounts koun padayega?? ๐Ÿ˜†

Us lazy ko thode push up karva... varna vo mere gusse ka shikar hoga๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

Jo is confused, nervous, embarrassed and lot more to notice anything for now ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thanks for loving it ๐Ÿค—
Keep reading and commenting whenever u have time ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I will for sure... I love this concept... and thank U for writing this beautiful real story...

shahbhavini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Update kab de rahi Hai ๐Ÿ˜• waiting ๐Ÿ˜†
rishbala3018 thumbnail

Ya Bhavini its different for sure ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

Push ups and Mr. Kohli ๐Ÿ˜ฒ nooo waaay, i dont think he ever did in his life ๐Ÿ˜†

Nahin yaar Thank u fir encouraging me to write it ๐Ÿ˜ณ Hope u keep enjoying it!!