Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akdha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Finally i read it! Preet di, excellant, jallu is jo's sir, wow, what a twist๐Ÿ‘. In my school, no sirs like me and i fight with them always๐Ÿ˜† give some precap, that helps to think about ur next update๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by akdha - 10 years ago
rishbala3018 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SARA4444

<font size="3">dii amazing chapter ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ</font>

<font size="3">jalal is the teacher๐Ÿ˜ฒinteresting๐Ÿ˜ƒ</font>
<font size="3">jodha๐Ÿ˜†</font>
<font size="3">loved itโค๏ธ</font>
<font size="3">no precap๐Ÿ˜ญ</font>
<font size="3">update soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ</font>
<font size="3">yay!!firstto commnt๐Ÿ˜†</font>

Congrats for getting to comment first ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I m glad u loved it and found it interesting as well ๐Ÿ˜Š
I didnt give precap coz i wanted to c what u all come up with about where the story is going??
Will update next week!!!
rishbala3018 thumbnail

Thx a lot Rima dear ๐Ÿ˜Š
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Awww somone loves maths so much unlike me.. wink wink!

Loved these lines below! Beautiful!
U ALWAYS SAY EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON so may b there is something good hidden behind it...just have faith and wait patiently!"

She got surprised when she noticed her best
friend Moti was also in her class even though she had chosen Commerse with Hindi!

Jodha: Dont b silly Moti u know i dont like all this, we r not here for all this...just concentrate on ur studies or i'll tell aunty about this and all ur masti will b gone, understand!
Ahaaa.. spoke too soon? wink wink!

Kohli loool kyaa lazy bandaa yaar!Loool

What a super cute first meeting... and the fact that it is all real makes it all the more surreal.. if you know what I mean... WOW... loved it...
I was giggling through all of the below bits .. hee hee
All the Comp.Science kids went to the computer lab while Jodha was left behind as she had to put things in Almira and return keys to Mr.Kohli while he sat in the supervisor's room two doors down from their class enjoying his tea!

The new teacher had his back towards the door so without turning around he said COME IN while he wrote his name on the board to introduce himself! Jodha sat near the door only as the room was full and had no space to go behind. While she was settling down he turned around and started asking everyone's names, as Jodha
looked up she got shocked seeing him and thot to herself OMG he is the same person i collided with this morning, he is our teacher?๐Ÿ˜ฒ He does not look old enough to b our teacher?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Looking at her shocked expressions he smiled and said My name is JALAAL, u were not here when i introduced my self earlier! WHAT IS UR NAME??

Jodha: How will i face him everyday? What he must b thinking about me??

Moti: U r thinking too much about it, now stop please!! He will think no such thing, u have always been teachers favourite and soon he will also see how u truly r and will like u. Anyway i don't think he dislikes u, he smiled at u when he passed from here!

Jodha: Really?? But y?? OMG does he now think i m crazy as well?

Moti: Stop being so hyper Jo, u r being so negative. U r thinking so much for nothing. Btw y r u thinking so much?? Do u like him or something??

Jodha: What?? R u crazy?? He is our teacher! I agree he does not look much older than us and is very handsome and has great personality...(and then she stopped as she noticed Moti's reaction and asked)What???

Moti: Nothing!! I m just surprised coz for the first time in years i have seen u talking about a guy like this...i have known u for years and have never seen u so impressed with anyone!
๐Ÿค— keep it up dear!
rishbala3018 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pupumon

Rejerved for Both the chaps.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Waiting ๐Ÿ˜Š

Word Count: 1

rishbala3018 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashpat

I really liked this chapter! i know I said this before that jodha reminds me of myself when I was in school too! But, only difference is i am talking about around 5-6th std.It's funny how my class teacher used to tell me to put away her stuff too. update soon. thx for pm.

Aww i m glad u r enjoying the ff and remembering ur old days ๐Ÿ˜ณ
rishbala3018 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniShanthappa

very nice & intrresting chap... continue soon do pM

Thank u Rani ๐Ÿ˜Š
Will do ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
rishbala3018 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MonalisaJ

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5" color="#993333">wow...</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5" color="#993333">i loved dis concept...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5" color="#993333">I thought jalal must a classmate or senior.. but he is her TEACHER...๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5" color="#993333">Jodha is too concious around him.. poor girl...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5" color="#993333">am lovin it.. plzz update ASAP and do pm me...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ณ</font>

Thx Mona ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Jalaal being her classmate or senior wud b typical guess but this is no typical story ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I m glad u r enjoying the story, will update once a week ๐Ÿ˜Š and will pm u when i do!!
TheItalianBride thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
AAA mujhe next update aaj hi chahiye ๐Ÿ˜ญ
See Jodha had to meet Jalal, so she had to take Computer science... otherwise there's nthing good abt that subject๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Ah i remember my HSC days when i had young teachers too๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†

I can not wait to see JaJo's interaction... JoJa's first meeting was so cute...โ˜บ๏ธ
Edited by pupumon - 10 years ago
rishbala3018 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oshinchaudhary

Oh my god!!! Jalal is jo's teacher?? Didnt see that cuming..their meeting nicr no shockinh..i really want to see how u r goona make them fall for each other...do update soon

Yes he is ๐Ÿ˜† Well if u cud c it coming and predict the story then u wont b excited for next update na ๐Ÿ˜‰
Will update once a week ๐Ÿ˜Š