Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PBDcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: rishbala3018

Awww Varsha i m sooo sorry but to tell u the truth i was laughing when i read ur msg😆😆
I was very busy that day i hardly updated...sorry
I m posting next chapter shortly...will pm u and u can comment on both...Please ab apna mun vrat tod de😳😳

iska compensation dena padega darlingg ... abhi ke abhi update de ...chal ... fir mein sochungi ki maun vrat todu ki nahi
rishbala3018 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shahbhavini

unRES

Vow this story is going so interesting...and my curiosity is at the top... I can't see the way he started to ignore Jodha... he doesn't even want to say good morning to her (mean)...

Bichara khud hi apne behaviour se hurt hai...koi uski pain bhi to samjho😭😭 Mera poor Jallu

I am sure poor Jodha is horrified with this change and that all of sudden😭... but you know when I started reading I knew the minute he will realize that he is in love with student... he will react like this...

Tu kitni samajhdaar hai na😆😆

I love Jodha and Jalal both in confusion...

U love confused people, dont u😆😆

Jalal sir is so confuse... and giving pain to little Jodha... She does not even know why he is acting different... and This Gurvinder😡... Really pushed my Jodha to finish project in 5th period... She said no many time but he was so persistence and pushy... finally she agree but her heart was not ready for it... and her bad luck she met other teacher... all this drama... Yaar... this principal is wrong🤢... She has not seen anything and she is screaming like this... she doesn't understand she could have ruin Jodha's reputation😡... Seriously I feel innocent Jodha got in this drama for no reason...

Yes poor Jodha😭 But as she says things happen for good...this incident made Jallu not kick her out of the project😳

She should have called both the kids to her office and talk to them why and what... seriously this principal doesn't care about kids reputation... I am glad Jalal sir came to save his Jodha... but yaar Jalal sir shut principal mouth but what about that stupid other teacher... Why can't she mind her own business...?

Some people like to poke their noses in other people's business😡 Jallu will take her class tooo😳😳

I can't see Jodha so much in pain😕. When you are in school... If principal call parent for this kind of matter I can imagine what Jodha was feeling... thank god... her cousin was there to support her...

Yes she was scared to death...her cousin is soo nice😃

I am glad Jalal sir realizes this was not right time to take her out from the project. Things happen for better...

@ bold Exactly👍🏼

So soon they are going on three days trip... vow... I can't wait for that update...

U'll be the first to read😳

Yaar this weekend I was really busy... Wonderful story... It is very interesting... Very well written...

Thanks a lot for ur encouraging words, thank u sooo much dear😃

Word Count: 1

rishbala3018 thumbnail

Originally posted by: varshaakulkarni

iska compensation dena padega darlingg ... abhi ke abhi update de ...chal ... fir mein sochungi ki maun vrat todu ki nahi

Ok updating...as soon as i finish replying everyone...
rishbala3018 thumbnail
PBDcrazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishbala3018

Ok updating...as soon as i finish replying everyone...

... waiting 😃 ... damn excited
rishbala3018 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess_saumya

preet kya mast update diya hai!!!!!!!!

maza aa gaya... simply wow!!!!!
Thank u sooo much Saumya🤗
yaar i am angry on jalal😡 pagal ho gaya hai kya satak gayi thi kya uski bich mein huh!!!
hamari pyari se jodha ko ignore kar raha tha huh😡...
Bichara dil pe patthar rakh ke kar raha tha...thoda concession de do usko😆😆
chal baad mein akal toh ayi ki aise ignore nahi karte!!!😆
Hehehe😆
😭😭jodha bhi na bilkul bachi hai she sad due to jalal... and his behaviour!!!!
chalo baad mein normal behave kar rahe the dono... cool!!!😃
Hmmm😃
OO what a scene u created in storeroom yaar... it was unexpected ke aisa bhi kuch hoga...
zor ka jhatka dheere se😉😉
jalal was guilty of himself for her condition...😭
haye sooo touching emotional and lovely update...!!!!!
Thank u dear😃
hope ki jodha ko saza nahi milegi and i am very eager to know what jalal talked with that princi...
Nahin milegi saza! He told the principal that he loves her and she is only his, kidding kidding😆😆
aur jodha kya jalal ko sab batadegi ki use madam ne kya kaha???
Since by the time u read this the next update will b posted so i m telling yes she will tell him all😊
ab toh age padna padega!!!
Aur comment bhi karna padega😆😆
waiting impatiently dear!!!!!
Wait over...posting😃

love u👏
saumya
Love u too🤗

Sexylicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Brilliantly written... 👍🏼
PBDcrazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Tahniat..

Brilliantly written... 👍🏼

Yes yes tahni ... brilliantly written ... when will ur brilliant brain do the job of posting teri sasoon mein FF ... hmmm ???😡
rishbala3018 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Mehak---

Di..I'm sorry , for commenting late , but i've read it before only , when i was commenting suddenly my net was disconnected .. abhi yaad aya k i have to comment ..

Its okay atleast u finally remembered😆😆 Mazak kar rahi huin...no need to say sorry yaar, whenever u get a chance u can comment😊
So..wat must i say .. It was fantastic , fabulous , superb update ...
Thank u sooo much😃

Ewww.. Principal ke thinking dekho .. btw..Wat did Jalal said .. secretly to her ?
That only Jalaal knows😆😆

And tat horrible teacher .. eyaaa 😡 she's not allowed to say anything to any student at all .. Mei case kerungi 🤣
Main tere saath huin case karne mein😆😆
And why aren't u sending any PM's ? ??
Arre us din mer paas time kam tha isliye
Next update with pm hoga😳 abhi thodi der mein

rishbala3018 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

Hey Preet.. how are you... kahaan ho aajkal.. not seen around much dear..

I m good dear...bachhon ki schl holidays hain to bas ussi mein busy hoon
I read your comments, the update and your replies the very day I saw your message.. but as usual, coming here like a snail 🤗
Aww its okay.. atlease u came, thats more important😃

His own action was giving him pain...he cud feel he was punishing her for no reason...
Awww I understand... but I'm not in accordance with Jalal's idea of removing Jodha from the project she'd worked so hard for.. thankfully, by the later part of the update he's back to near-normalcy!
Poor Jallu couldn't think of any other option

Jodha was totally confused about his behavior and she was too scared to ask him about it. His ignorance was hurting her heart unknowingly. She was used to being his favorite student and that was her pride and this sudden change shook Jodha.
Exactly 😭

Ok.. now what is it about this principal and then the teacher.. I understand there might have been a past incident.. but, I do think they went overboard!
Way overboard but made Jallu not to kick Jodha out from the project😊

Jalaal with surprise asked: 2 students?? (But maine to sirf Gurvinder ko permission di thi...suddenly it dawned on him that the other student must be Jodha...)
He got scared for Jodha and frantically ran towards them!!

Jalaal: I would have come if I knew u were there too.

Awww -> 😳
He is sooo sweet (most of the time😆)

Finally, He decided to behave as normal as possible...

Phew!

Yes PHEW😆

Waiting to see what Jalal does next ..pls update soon 😳

Updating in bit dear😊