Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--a.ishu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Anushka8722

<font color="#ff0099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Di you cant even imagine how much angry I am right now😑</font>

<font color="#ff0099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">No pm nothing... Vo to I happened to see your thread and got it😑.</font>
<font color="#ff0099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Ab jaldi update karo tabhi mera gussa shant hoga!πŸ˜†Nahi to principal MAM aur TEACHER ko yahaan bhej dena.. mujhe unki dhulaai karni hai..</font>
<font color="#ff0099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Bechari Jodha.. she beared all those ruthless accusations by herself..😭I cant believe that being a principal she doesnt trust her students.. Andhu thi kya? Humari Jodha ki aankhi mein sacchai hai.. Aur wo nahi dekh paayi to model ka kya?</font><font color="#ff0099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">😑I'll kill her! Aur teacher ke baare mein to </font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"><font color="#ff0000">no comments!🀬</font></font>
</div><div><font color="#ff0099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Chalo Jalal ki self fight pause hui.. Bhagwan ka shukr haiπŸ˜†</font>
<font color="#ff0099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Awesome chapter as usual..!!πŸ€—</font>
<font color="#ff0099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Update soon preet di!😊</font>

Anu.. Tum sabse update ka order karti ho.. Di toh abhi update diya tha na.. She il update soon!! Lekin tum kab update karogi??(lol)
SARA4444 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishbala3018

Haan wo to hai...kya padti hai ye baat alag hai πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

🀣🀣

Word Count: 0

...Anushka... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
course books padhti hun. Gandi soch 🀣
...Radhika... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update di! Poor dear jodha!!
PBDcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
YOU UPDATED 😲...😑 ... & what was that NO PM SENT ...😑 ... mein ullu ki patthi ki tarah wait kar rahi thi 😑... ki ye ladaki aaj update karegi kal karegi ...parso karegi ... & finally I thought of coming here & asking for update plzz ... what I see 😑 ... ki already update de chuki ho ...😑 ... Preet ... PM kyu nahi bheja ...😑 ... grr grrr 😑😑
Hmm ... meine maun vrat le li hai ... ...
Edited by varshaakulkarni - 10 years ago
shahbhavini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
tinkylove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
preet kya mast update diya hai!!!!!!!!
maza aa gaya... simply wow!!!!!
yaar i am angry on jalal😑 pagal ho gaya hai kya satak gayi thi kya uski bich mein huh!!!
hamari pyari se jodha ko ignore kar raha tha huh😑...
chal baad mein akal toh ayi ki aise ignore nahi karte!!!πŸ˜†
😭😭jodha bhi na bilkul bachi hai she sad due to jalal... and his behaviour!!!!
chalo baad mein normal behave kar rahe the dono... cool!!!πŸ˜ƒ
OO what a scene u created in storeroom yaar... it was unexpected ke aisa bhi kuch hoga... jalal was guilty of himself for her condition...😭
haye sooo touching emotional and lovely update...!!!!!
hope ki jodha ko saza nahi milegi and i am very eager to know what jalal talked with that princi...
aur jodha kya jalal ko sab batadegi ki use madam ne kya kaha??? ab toh age padna padega!!!
waiting impatiently dear!!!!!

love uπŸ‘
saumya
rishbala3018 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jaskaran.kaur08

yaar itna late update or updar se koi reply nai.. where were u these days.. or harshu ka bhi ko ata pata nai hai.. regarding the update .. it was awesome... superb.. thank god jalal didnt do anything.. and what nonsense that principal and teacher??? oh my god.. they behave exactly like the parents of jodha in not just a passionate affairπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†( sorry lashy🀣)))... update soon dear.. compensating the late udpate of week before. .love u ..😳😳

Hey Jaskaran
Yaar kaafi busy chal raha hai mere yahan...Harshu is sick yaar...
I m glad u liked the update πŸ˜ƒ
Haha u r right THEY R LIKE JODHA's PARENTS IN LASHY's story...oh well some people r like that
Poor Jalaal...he can never see Jo hurt 😳
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Di..I'm sorry , for commenting late , but i've read it before only , when i was commenting suddenly my net was disconnected .. abhi yaad aya k i have to comment ..
So..wat must i say .. It was fantastic , fabulous , superb update ...

Ewww.. Principal ke thinking dekho .. btw..Wat did Jalal said .. secretly to her ?

And tat horrible teacher .. eyaaa 😑 she's not allowed to say anything to any student at all .. Mei case kerungi 🀣

And why aren't u sending any PM's ? ??
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Preet.. how are you... kahaan ho aajkal.. not seen around much dear..
I read your comments, the update and your replies the very day I saw your message.. but as usual, coming here like a snail πŸ€—

His own action was giving him pain...he cud feel he was punishing her for no reason...
Awww I understand... but I'm not in accordance with Jalal's idea of removing Jodha from the project she'd worked so hard for.. thankfully, by the later part of the update he's back to near-normalcy!

Jodha was totally confused about his behavior and she was too scared to ask him about it. His ignorance was hurting her heart unknowingly. She was used to being his favorite student and that was her pride and this sudden change shook Jodha.
Exactly 😭

Ok.. now what is it about this principal and then the teacher.. I understand there might have been a past incident.. but, I do think they went overboard!

Jalaal with surprise asked: 2 students?? (But maine to sirf Gurvinder ko permission di thi...suddenly it dawned on him that the other student must be Jodha...)
He got scared for Jodha and frantically ran towards them!!

Jalaal: I would have come if I knew u were there too.

Awww -> 😳

Finally, He decided to behave as normal as possible...

Phew!

Waiting to see what Jalal does next ..pls update soon 😳