Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: RoAya

Seriously some dude that worked with Salman "raped" a woman and it's somehow Salman's fault? RIP logic!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rambo.Rajkumar

BS
Unless you wished he had defended themπŸ˜†
Karan & other bandwagon crew - instead of accusing Salman of defending despite knowing his own statement. I wished you had rather showed your aggression towards the one accused and some sympathy for the victim (if she really is)

Delhi gangrape case: Salman Khan says rapists should be killed

By PTI|Posted 18-Dec-2012
"" frameBorder=0 width=468 name=google_ads_iframe_/1025214/Midday_Article_Detail_Page_468x60_ATF-Mid_0 marginWidth=0 scrolling=no>

"The first thought which comes to the mind is - such people should be killed - but there are too many things which we have to follow. It is a shame that such a thing has happened, how can somebody commit such a heinous crime. If not death they should be sentenced for life so that they learn a lesson. Rapists are beaten up in jails also," said Salman, during a press conference to promote his upcoming movie "Dabangg 2".

A para-medical student, who was travelling with a male friend in private bus, was gangraped inside the moving vehicle in South Delhi.

Salman, however, defended the police, saying, "I think citizens should be more responsible, with only the efforts of our police this cannot be solved. We cannot have one cop sitting in every bus. People have to stand up against what's wrong and voice their opinion."

Salman Khan as 'Chulbul Pandey'. File Pic

"Dabangg 2", directed by Salman's younger brother Arbaaz, will see the actor reprising the role of a cool cop 'Chulbul Pandey' again in the sequel. The movie will hit the theatres this Friday.

"I am really excited and nervous about the project. It is a very special movie and there are a lot of expectation from it. But I am sure people will like it," Arbaaz said.

The movie marks the directorial debut of Arbaaz and he feels lucky to have got a mega project as his first one. "I am lucky to have a superstar in my first film and 'Dabangg' was a hit so there was a pressure while making the sequel. But I think this opportunity has come at the right time and I am happy to have taken it up."

Arbaaz feels what works in favour of "Dabangg" is having Salman in it as he has added a personal style to the character of Chulbul Pandey. "Salman is the most bankable star in the industry today, there is no doubt about it. His charisma and personal style compliments the character of the film," he added

- See more at: http://www.mid-day.com/articles/delhi-gangrape-case-salman-khan-says-rapists-should-be-killed/193223#sthash.7TSaUYBb.dpuf

karan owned badly 🀣
Che.Guevara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That is after Ms Shetty corrected him his first comment was that girls should conduct more conservatively in public places which is indirect way of saying it is their fault 🀒

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: KARAN888

That is after Ms Shetty corrected him his first comment was that girls should conduct more conservatively in public places which is indirect way of saying it is their fault 🀒

where is the comment
i dnt remember u bashed him for that cmnt so aisa cmnt aya bhi ke nhe i dnt even know πŸ˜†
Che.Guevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: HooLiGaN

where is the comment

i dnt remember u bashed him for that cmnt so aisa cmnt aya bhi ke nhe i dnt even know πŸ˜†

I did πŸ₯±
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
πŸ˜† pata nhe i dnt remember u bash him for that πŸ˜†
lekin cmnt kaha ha dekhao zara humein bhi πŸ˜†
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
😊 I want to see the article too please Karan888 ! πŸ˜›
Che.Guevara thumbnail