Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
yamigautam
10 hours ago
Happy Rakhi to my cutest brother,Ojas !This is such a special bond,forever..Happy Rakshabandhan to all the bhaiyas & didis :)
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Yami Gautam@YamiGautam_YG

My 12 yr old brother,Ojas,drew this sketch of mine! Not only I was touched by his gesture but amazed at his precision pic.twitter.com/cfS5U8sJn0

--Ratna-- thumbnail
Yami Gautam @YamiGautam_YG

Wrapped up song shoot for my telugu movie,'Courier boy kalyan' in Pollachi ! Time for some ghar ka khaana & sleeep http://instagram.com/p/ruPpM2F2q0/

--Ratna-- thumbnail

Yami Gautam Doesn't Mind Being The Maid' Of Honour!

Yami Gautam

Well, if you are an ardent fan of Yami Gautam then you must be definitely aware that the pretty actress is a cleanliness freak. In fact, she has even confessed to having borderline OCD several times. It seems the Bollywood beauty hates it when anything around her is messy or disorganized and likes to keep everything spic-and-span.

Yami Gautam

But that's not all. A source close to the actress recently told us that Yami gets rather uncomfortable when her maid doesn't come on time as she just can't stand anything dirty. Not just that, the girl even takes up the broom and starts sweeping her entire house at times. Now, isn't it rather commendable that theVicky Donor lass doesn't mind doing household chores despite of being such a popular star unlike most of her pricey contemporaries?

http://www.missmalini.com/2014/08/14/yami-gautam-doesnt-mind-being-the-maid-of-honour/

--Ratna-- thumbnail
❤️

Word Count: 0

--Ratna-- thumbnail
First look of Nithiin, Yami from CBK

Yami Gautam and Nithiin

It's a wrap for the shooting of Nithiin's upcoming romantic entertainer Courier Boy Kalyan. The film's unit was filming a song being pitcurised on the lead pair - Nithiin and Yami Gautam - in Pollachi for the last few days. The actors were dressed in traditional avatars with Nithiin sporting a veshti and Yami sporting a traditional half saree. "My new fav pair @actor_nithiin and @YamiGautam_YG ... Courier boy Kalyan .. Finally done with the song and movie!!," posted stylist Neeraja Kona.

Debutante filmmaker Prem Sai is directing the movie being produced by Goutham Menon. The film was launched way back in 2012 but got delayed in between due to financial constraints. But now that the shooting is completed guess we can expect the film to hit the screens soon.

The film was shot simultaneously in Tamil as well. The Tamil version of the film has actor Jai in the lead role. The film is being jointly produced under the Photon Kathas and Gurufilms banners.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/telugu/movies/news/First-look-of-Nithiin-Yami-from-CBK/articleshow/40316757.cms
Edited by --Ratna-- - 10 years ago
--Ratna-- thumbnail

'Courier Boy Kalyan' shoot wrapped up

Yami Gautam, who is acting as the female lead in 'Courier Boy Kalyan', said that she has completed the shoot for the film. Nithin is the lead actor in this film.

"Wrapped up song shoot for my telugu movie,'Courier boy kalyan' in Pollachi ! Time for some ghar ka khaana & sleeep", Yami Gautam tweeted.

Prem Sai is the director and famous director Gautham Menon is producing this movie. The movie is touted to be a romantic comedy thriller.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/telugu/article/112096.html

--Ratna-- thumbnail
Follow
Neeraja Kona@NeerajaKona

My new fav pair @actor_nithiin and @YamiGautam_YG ... Courier boy Kalyan .. Finally done with the song and movie!! ' pic.twitter.com/HsLMgFM4kF

-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Badlapur Wrap Up Party

Edited by -Aysha- - 10 years ago
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Yami Gautam Looks Cute In Yellow Shorts

Yami Gautam is usually seen in pretty dresses and short skirts. We rarely see her dress ornately. It is this element of 'young' fashion that is very interesting about her style statement. And true to her style, we saw Yami Gautam in shorts for the Badlapur wrap up party. She looked really cute in this pair of yellow shorts from Chemisty. She teamed up a layered white top with the yellow shorts for the perfect contrast.
The young actress's top was a Zara number. We have seen Yami Gautam in Zara several times before. However, that is not where we get the deja vu feeling about this top. We spotted Alia Bhatt in a very similar layered white top during the promotions of 'Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania'. Coming back from the reverie, Yami Gautam in these shorts and sleeveless top looked really sexy.
To complete the look, Yami wore nude coloured flats from Zara again. She could have picked white flats instead because the nude colour of her footwear added nothing to the look. Her hair was pulled back into a make-shift bun. She wore almost no makeup and painted her nails orange in colour. The orange colour of her nails matched the bag she was carrying. The most striking element of the ensemble was the Stella McCartney bag that Yami Gautam was carrying. This particular piece was a Stella McCartney Falabella bag. The stone studded border of the bag is hard to miss. All in all, Yami Gautam looked great in shorts. We hope to see her in this avatar more often.

Read more at: http://www.boldsky.com/beauty/women-fashion/2014/yami-gautam-looks-cute-in-yellow-shorts-044078.html
Edited by --Ratna-- - 10 years ago