why no new bgm:-(

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
why cant ekta mam jus compose a new track for bulbulpurab nd pragya abhi like her other shows...here they are using those recycled balaji bgs which i love btw bt wanted a new track:-(

today it was a good episode bt i had very high expectation frm todays episode nd it dint meet there:-(

Bulbul purab scenes were too good that im sooo rooting for them bt i knw it wont work nd abhi already said so :-(Abhi pragya scene i was sooo excited abt it that i evn watched 5mins 8:30 wala zee shw bt the scene was pathetic ...with dat poor animation nd unbelievable fall urghhh bt shabz nd srit looked sooo cute they are gone sizzle if they get proper scene...i dint like the intro...bt abhis iv was hilarious 🤣 nd prags all gussa nd telling bulbul that hero is jhoota was soo cute nd suresh aww he is sooo much inl ove with bulbul bt d girl doesnt have thing mannn poor him :-(i it was a good episode nd we gt to see shirtless purab;-) 😳
all d couples have same bgm why ekta mam why are u nt intrested in kb 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortuitous thumbnail
i was thinking the same thing today and agree with you COMPLETELY 
Honestly ekta maiya been using same bg music since kskbt times ðŸ˜•

Even yhm and ja have sum original music then why this injustice! 
Edited by Deewangi - 10 years ago
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I think the new BGM might come in a few episodes, but I LOVE the ones she's using now (even if they're recycled ones). Btw, has the bgm when Pragya thinks about Suresh been used?