24th April - Short Update -Madhubala

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Part 1

Madhu is listing down Rajus strengths and weaknesses ..while he sleeps peacefully ..! Madhu resolves to turn Rajus weakness into his strength! Raju suddenly starts to grip his head crazily ..! He starts throwing around saying .. headache ..!  Lela and AK hear and smirk..! Lela says this is the start of the drama..! Lela says lets see how she manages that mad Raju! AK and Lela go to see! 

Madhu asks Raju the matter and he pushes her off..! Raju keeps breaking things..! Raju picks the vase to hit Madhu and she moves in time..! Raju keeps breaking things and Madhu tries to lock the door but he puts his leg in between..! Madhu asks Raju to move back and he does..! Madhu locks him and rushes down the stairs and runs into AK and spills his drink ..! Lela-AK smile at her..! AK wipes her forehead and asks what happened? Its not even 12am .. in the clock and ur face lost its sheen! Madhu says.. Raju is doing crazy things ..dunno what to do..! Raju keeps screaming.. open .. my head is aching..! AK says .. u just challenged me .. and ur now in this state? AK says guess he just broke the mirror... hope he doesnt cut his throat with that broken piece of glass..! Madhu says my mistake that i thot u guys will help Raju .. i dun need anyone .. i will control him myself..! Lela says u can handle a baby . .how will u handle an animal? AK says animals cant be controlled.. like now.. if anyone comes in front of him .. he will either kill them or himself..! 

Madhu asks whats wrong with Lela? Lela says.. just know that Rajus life is at AKs hand..! AK says din give Raju a particular med today .. n so he is in this state! He says ..if Raju doesnt get this med.. he will be dead soon! Sweetie says ..u challenged my hubby .. now u n ur hubby die...! Lela says now beg for Rajus life before AK .. or ..else...! AK says u will get med only when u fall at my feet and beg ..! 

Part 2

AK says not much time! Security guards come and try to control Raju ..! AK keeps mixing the meds in drinks ... ! Lela-Sweetie smirk..! AK says.. 'rassi jal gai par bal nahi gaya' ..! He holds the last med.. and asks will u say sorry or not? And if anything happens to Raju now.. u will be responsible. .! 

AK starts to count ... ! Madhu doesnt say sorry so AK mixes all the meds in his drink ...! AK says take this to Raju if u want! 

He says cant hear Raju anymore .. guess he is dead..! 

Part 3

Madhu rushes to check on Raju ..! She finds Raju tied up and lying on the floor unconscious ..! She screams and rushes to him ...! 

Dolly says called ambulance ... rush him ...! Madhu prays to PK that she is ready to fight the world for Raju ... just be with me! 

AK fumes seeing ambulance ...and Lela says .. let her take him there.. she has to pay all expenses! 

Precap --- Madhu asks Doc.. Raju can improve? The doc says.. he can be better but not necessary improve and its rare in such cases! 

Edited by Armu4eva - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks tanu
be strong dear
RishabMadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update! 
PaRdOnMyFrEnCh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
crap epi... Sik ov ak crap... Wat da hell villians r given more screen space den leads... Got sik feelin from readin da wu..:-( i wont evn dare 2watch da epi...
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update, Tanu.
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Armu4eva: TFS the WU of the epi!!!!😊