Abhi-Pragya & Purab-Bulbul: Pics - But Suresh??

NandzLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
As per the story went today my hunch is

I think Abhi for Pragya  & Bulbul for Purab (Abhi's bro)

What will happen to Suresh???? ๐Ÿ˜ญ

So start to name the two beautiful pairs ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿค—

Abhi & Pragya 

Purab & Bulbul ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti2s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww shabz expression wowww love the pair actually now ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thank u for the picsss 
i think bulbul love purab in upcoming epic but she will marry with suresh only then suresh innocence- love  -caring nature will change bulbul and maybe then bulbul  also start liking sureh like rab ne bana de jodi 
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
According to the novel, bulbul's character falls madly in love with someone who loves her too but to him money becomes more important at one point and he ditches bulbul to marry a rich person... then bulbul is disillusioned by love and chooses to marry Suresh who has always been a support and care for her a lot.  
Pragya on the other hand starts off with the notion that compromise is important to lead a happy life but she doesn't realize the depth of her own feelings when she falls madly in love. 

I think in this show they will show that Abhi's brother is not as nice as initially portrayed or atleast he is a grey character. He probably had an affair with Suresh's sister, thats why she recognized him. Remember Suresh saying that she used to be bubbly like bulbul and he never expected her to agree to an arranged marriage. I think Suresh will find out about it only after bulbul falls for him and he will try to stop her but Bubul will think he is jealous because she knows he loves her. 

Edited by -JC- - 10 years ago
I don't feel sorry for Suresh anymore๐Ÿ˜† I want Purab-Bulbul and Abhi-Pragya๐Ÿ˜†

Megher_Palok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -JC-

According to the novel, bulbul's character falls madly in love with someone who loves her too but to him money becomes more important at one point and he ditches bulbul to marry a rich person... then bulbul is disillusioned by love and chooses to marry Suresh who has always been a support and care for her a lot.

Pragya on the other hand starts off with the notion that compromise is important to lead a happy life but she doesn't realize the depth of her own feelings when she falls madly in love.

Exactly ๐Ÿ‘ . According to S&S both d sisters will go through heartbreaks... Pragya is done with Suresh...its gonna be Abhi n she now... Bulbul will face d same with Purab ...lateron settles down with Suresh.

vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Shabz expressions are amazing. Rocking couple. He is super romantic.
angle1shanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaBhiinlove

I don't feel sorry for Suresh anymore๐Ÿ˜† I want Purab-Bulbul and Abhi-Pragya๐Ÿ˜†

me too..
ab isme bulbul ki kya galti hai ki vo itni pretty hai..and she has right to choose his prince charming...who is perfect match for her...and purab really fits for her...both are looking sooo... cute and adorable copule...
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -JC-

I think in this show they will show that Abhi's brother is not as nice as initially portrayed or atleast he is a grey character. He probably had an affair with Suresh's sister, thats why she recognized him. Remember Suresh saying that she used to be bubbly like bulbul and he never expected her to agree to an arranged marriage. I think Suresh will find out about it only after bulbul falls for him and he will try to stop her but Bubul will think he is jealous because she knows he loves her.

Wohuu it sounds too great n interesting...
Kaash aisa hi ho... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Trishh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm so confused!!! I have no idea which couple to root for since I like all if them!!