shruti2s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
ohhh yeahhh even m excited  for tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ananya80 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaBhiinlove

Another thing why does Ekta recycles BG music ?๐Ÿ˜†She has used aaa aaa BG in all of her shows can they come up with something original ๐Ÿ˜†

Even I was thinking the same heard this BG score in lot of her other shows   ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Ananya80

Even I was thinking the same heard this BG score in lot of her other shows   ๐Ÿ˜†

its annoying dude๐Ÿ˜† she seriously needs come up with something new. Also she uses that same song called kya pyaar karo ge mujhse๐Ÿ˜† lmao...

awesome chemistry..!!!
Abhigya rock..!! those wondering what abhigya stand for.. it is their couple name which I thought..๐Ÿ˜ณ

P.S.. but what is pragya doing near the sea.. she wanted to suicide for loose pant suresh? OMG..!!
and are we going to have bulbul- purab- suresh trinagle in the near future.. it looks like that...hope am wrong..!!
Edited by pari-kirloskar - 10 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KaBhiinlove

Another thing why does Ekta recycles BG music ?๐Ÿ˜† She has used aaa aaa BG in all of her shows can they come up with something original ๐Ÿ˜†

Haha that she does..But i like the one she used in the precap..Always liked it tbh๐Ÿ˜†
Slexie4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow the precap was so dreamy. Was waiting for Pragya and Abhi to finally meet. Shabbir and Sriti were looking so good together. They are going to have really good chemistry. 
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Haha same here..Am totally gonna rape the replay button๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I couldnt listen to dialogue then bg music door ki baath hai..well I like kya pyaar karonge mujhse bg music
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I was also grinning throughout the precap...
Shabbir has that magic n i relived it again today... โค๏ธ
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i knw it was amazing nd truly drool worthy <3<3<3 haaa he has such a husky voice evn pragya couldnt say anything lol...im sure he is in for a rude awakening when she will push him without fangirling ๐Ÿคฃ cant wait for d epi :-D:-D