@vis di @swathi...both of you had me double up with laughter 🀣
So hilarious! I'll see if I can write something πŸ˜†
swathi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Reshh16

@vis di @swathi...both of you had me double up with laughter 🀣

So hilarious! I'll see if I can write something πŸ˜†

Hi Resh! Glad to see you after a long time...
BTW I didn't write any story 😳
It was Diya di who wrote the story πŸ˜ƒ
23Diya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Here's the continuation of HP-CID hybrid that was going on. While I couldn't write anything 'continuing' Vis Di's story as I never can imagine married duo with children, named after Pradyuman(Albus) or Salunkhe (Severus). So, I try the other wayround.πŸ˜‰

CID and theChamber of Secrets.

Four popping sounds echoed in the nearly empty corridor of Hogwarts, startling the seven people standing there; no doubt six wands pointed at the newly apparated people not a second later, and Lockhart slowly backing away from the weird scene.

ACP: Kya chal rahahai yaha?

Ron (whispered toHermione): Blimey! 'Mione, I thought you said no one can apparate inside Hogwarts!😲

Hermione looked uncomfortable with her books being proven wrong.

Freddy: Sir ye hum kaha aa gaye hai?

Snape: What are you speaking about? Can't you speak English?

Daya: We know perfectly well how to speak the language.

Snape: Then kindly use the (with a sneer) skill and explain who you are and what you are doing here...(he was just going to continue when he saw Hermione raising her hands in the air. With clear exasperation, he said) Seriously Miss Granger, only you can possibly come up with questions when we are dealing with intruders in the castle!

Hermione blushed but her curiosity won over: Sir, we were (Ron and Harry exchanged a look at the word 'we') just wondering how can someone apparate inside Hogwarts.πŸ˜•

Dumbledore: A right thought Miss Granger. (turning to ACP, having drawn him to be the boss) I must ask gentlemen, who are you and what are you doing here?

ACP: We are here to solve a case. We got to know that something is wrong here.

Snape: And how pray four (with another sneer) muggles, such as yourselves know if something is wrong inside a castle, that is protected from outside forces.

ACP: Well, we do have a tendency to appear at all sort of places where something...off, takes place. Snape frowned at him. 'Copying my speaking style, now, are we?'

McGonagall (lifting an eyebrow): Out of thin air?

Abhijeet who was now intrigued and slowly walking towards the blood letters answered distractedly: Pretty much, yes.

Snape was again about to say something when Abhijeet suddenly called out: Sir! (Snape looked annoyed at being cut off)

ACP: Haan Abhijeet?

Abhijeet: Khoon se message likha hua hai sir. Dekhke lagta hai bahut der nahi hui hai ise likhe hue.

Seeing the seriousness with which the two were talking, the rest of the professors came forward too.

ACP nodded, looked at Abhijeet and then at Dumbledore: You are?

Dumbledore: The headmaster of this school.

ACP nodded again: I'm ACP Pradyuman, Crime Investigation Department.

Dumbledore: Ah! Aurors. It always intrigues me, the unique and amazing names that the muggles come up with for the simplest of things (he said, his eyes twinklingπŸ˜›)

ACP smiled then sobered: You do realise headmaster, that it is very much possible that a person might have been killed. It'll be very hard for a person to live after losing so much blood.

Lockhart: Yes, sad that (His tone too cheerful). I might have saved the child, given the chance.

Abhijeet: Really?

Snape: I think he means...(Abhijeet raised his hand to stop him, his eyes still on Lockhart) 'I don't like this man', Snape decided, scrowling at Abhijeet's back.😑

Lockhart: Oh, yes well...you know me...

Abhijeet cut with a deadpan expression: I don't. (Lockhart looked shocked, not expecting such a response) Snape smirked, On second thoughts...perhaps not so bad afterall.' (He came to stand so that he could better enjoy both Lockhart's and Abhijeet's expressions)

Lockhart: Well, you must be new. (He puffed out his chest) I...(flashing his toothy smileπŸ˜ƒ). I'm Gilderoy Lockhart, Order of Merlin, Third Class, Honorary member of the Dark Force Defense League, and five times winner of Witch Weekly's Most Charming Smile Award. And the Defense Against the Dark Arts Teacher here (he added after an afterthought)

Abhijeet (in a low silky voice): Seems we have a...celebrity...here.(Yes, definitely more tolerable than most people', Snape thought.)

He looked at the Potter boy on hearing a choking sound from him and had to stop himself from smirking again seeing his uncomfortable expression, clearly remembering his very first Potions class in Hogwarts. They both locked eyes for a second before the boy looked away.

He looked back at Lockhart who looked to be foolish enough to either not have understood the barb or had ignored it. Currently he could be seen blabbering on about real celebrities needing to understand their status to the dark man (Abhi), while the man seemed to have tuned him out and thinking something when

Lockhart: You can ask me for an autograph whenever you want to. I always carry my specially charmed fragnant-ink quill.

Abhijeet looked at the man from top to bottom, and without replying turned back and went to Daya who seemed to be enjoying the previous conversation.

Daya (murmering so that Abhijeet can hear): The famous' Insp Abhijeet asking for autographs. That will be the day.

Abhijeet only glared at him.

'This is going to be interesting.'😈

It was going to be longer but I thought I can always continue if I get enough enough people that like it. So...how was it?😳

Not to say, I'll love to see anyone continuing it.πŸ˜ƒ

ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It is hilarious Diya 🀣 .. I loved Snape - Abhijeet bantering πŸ˜† .. 'Mione? Did you just give the nickname?
Minionite thumbnail
Awesome Diya. I echo Angel. The Snape - Abhijeet banter was the best part. πŸ˜†
swathi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice story... I am not a HP fan so I couldn't understand some parts... It was funny indeed... πŸ˜†I would like to see many stories and I will try to understand HP soon... πŸ˜†
23Diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANGELICEYES

It is hilarious Diya 🀣 .. I loved Snape - Abhijeet bantering πŸ˜† .. 'Mione? Did you just give the nickname?

Yes I was planning to focus on that as well. The two are similar in so many ways😳

Ron and sometimes Harry used to call her 'Mione. Apparantly pronouncing Hermione caused too much energy waste.πŸ˜†
23Diya thumbnail
Shreya, thanks a lot.πŸ˜ƒ I see there are quite some HP likers here. Normally people look at me as if i've grown two extra heads if i use some hp reference by chance.

Swathi, I'm happy that u enjoyed it. But yes, HP is a good choice to get indulged in. I used it to get some distraction from cid, thinking that it must one of those kids' stories i'll forget in a while. Well, suffice to say it overworked. I'm much too taken by it. A very good choice indeed.πŸ€” and yes, thanks.πŸ˜›

Edited by 23Diya - 7 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
🀣. that was awesome. I am inspired to continue but Stuck with project deadline. will try to come soon and add my two cents.
23Diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

🀣. that was awesome. I am inspired to continue but Stuck with project deadline. will try to come soon and add my two cents.

Thanks.
Will be waiting for it.πŸ˜›