ISHRA OS : Mumbai Trip - Hum tum ek kamre mein band ho..!

Indian_Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Raman set himself on a trip to Mumbai to win the American project. Mrs. Bhalla emphasized it to Raman that he should take Ishita along with him, as she turned out to be his lucky charm last time and that she has not traveled anywhere with him post marriage. Raman reluctantly agreed, yet he felt a tiny butterfly flying inside him which made him smile softly. He asked Ishita to pack and they set themselves on a trip to Mumbai. The moment they reached the hotel in Mumbai, Ishita wanted to hit the sack right away due to the early morning journey. She retired on the couch in the room, did not even change her clothes. Raman let her doze off, but he couldn't stop himself from looking at Ishu and her elegance even while sleeping. He smiled at her and started to unpack their suitcases into the cupboards.

After a couple of hours, Ishita broke her nap and searched for Raman rubbing her eyes. "You ok now?", he asked from the dining table while browsing in his laptop. She said in a drowsy tone, "Yeah Raman, I'm ok now. This headache...gosh", she said and held her forehead. Raman went up to his cupboard and grabbed a small bottle of oil. "Do you know what this is?". She said, "Looks like Eucalyptus oil, we Tamilians use it a lot!". "Correct, will this help?", he asked. "Yeah of course, better than any pill. Thanks I will put it on", she extended her hand. He said, "No need...it's time for me to return the favour...I don't like to be indebted... lie down, I will...". She smiled and lied back down. Raman applied the medicine on her forehead. Ishita was seeing an inverted image of Raman and she smiled at him. "What?", he asked. "Nothing, I must be the first Doctor in this world who is getting a head massage from a CEO of such a big company!", she chuckled. Raman grinned and said, "Hehe..very funny...You are a Dentist by the way!". She got up from the couch and said, "Thanks Raman, that was so nice of you, I'm ok now, stop!", and started walking towards the window. Raman turned as she left and asked, "A Sarcastic Thanks! That's it?". "Which way is the sea, Raman?", she asked ignoring his question. "Look straight through the window...", he said and sighed, "Man! These women sometimes play so hard to get!".

"Nice view from up here Raman, do you wanna come?", she asked. Ishita went near the window and looked at the beautiful golf course by the side of the beach. "Do you play golf?", she asked. "Yeah! I was a member of this club!", he said standing to the left of her. "You know what Raman? Hope you won't get offended! Kya hai na ki I need to be really careful with my words to you sometimes!". He said, "Go on!". She said, "I can imagine how smart you would look with your golf cap on holding the golf club, wow!", she winked. He put his right hand across her back and held her shoulder. "Itna sarcasm tumhe suit nahi karta...Do you really think so?", he asked. She felt a bit uncomfortable and shy at the same time. She smiled, looked at him and said, "Yep! I do think so! You don't look your age at all! I mean, when you don't walk with your children along, you look even younger!". He tightened his grip on her shoulder and brought her close, "I just don't look young, I AM young, alright? 32 is the new 22, don't you know?". "So I'm what? The new 19?", she asked. He laughed out loud, "Man, that would be like marrying a teenager, oh please don't crack that one! I'm guilty already to have married twice! But thank god, you look a bit grown up than 19!". She moved a bit closer to him and said, "I just don't look grown up ok? I AM a grown up!", she winked. He laughed out loud again, "You must prove it right soon!". Ishita looked at him without blinking and admired how handsome he looked when he laughed. Especially the dimples.

"What are you looking at?", he realized he had his hand on her shoulders and immediately took it off and laid them on the window sill. "Do you want to know the truth or lie?", she asked with a mischievous smile. "Both, obviously", he said. "Well, I thought, this view looks very beautiful!". He looked at the golf course and said, "Ok this is the lie, what's the truth?". She smiled and said, "Well, I always had a thing for your smile! From the day 1 I saw you! I just wanted to pinch your cheeks!". He laughed again and said, "Okayyy! So you have been checking me out since day 1!". "Well...Yeah I did! Of course, I had a preconceived notion that you look really bad and you look really old! But you turned out just the opposite as days passed and as I started living with you! So I couldn't resist checking you out! Ek patni apni pati ko dekh bhi nahi sakti?", she blushed and winked. "Ahh huh?", he raised his eyebrows, "Then? Anything else?", he asked. She said, "Hmm...I just thought you look so suave as a CEO... cool when you are dressed up in casuals... polite...ahem.. dimple smiled... handsome... stunning dude...I always feel like saying..." and tried to move away from him failing to cover her shyness. He caught her hand and brought her close to him again. "Saying...? What? Is that all? Aren't you leaving something out?", he asked. The closeness increased her heartbeats profoundly. She stuttered to say, "What more? That's it Raavan Kumar!" and removed his hands from her. He held her hand tightly and said, "I very well know that extra bit...what you thought post the handsome-stunning-dude part...bolo na..yahan pe koi nahi hai...Ruhi bhi nahi hai...!", while looking into her eyes intensely. "No Raavan, Nothing..akele rehne ka faida mat uthao!", she said overwhelmed by her nervousness and released herself from his hold.

He laughed and said, "See! I know there was something more! I will get that out of you one day...Revolver Rita!". She said, "Yeah, good luck...Rowdy Rathore!". 

Edited by IndianRihanna - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
omggg what an OS...TOTALLY entertaining..!! loved hw u ended the os with best film names suitin these two dhakkans..😆😉..

truly lovely os dear...LOVED it..!!
Indian_Isha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

omggg what an OS...TOTALLY entertaining..!! loved hw u ended the os with best film names suitin these two dhakkans..😆😉..

truly lovely os dear...LOVED it..!!

Thanks Nikki! They have not confessed their love yet, so made it less adult-y! 😆 Once they do, will add all masalas known to me in the OS...LOL 😳😃
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
^^i knw..once they do,evry OS here will be so much hot n spicy GARAM MASALA types..🤣
Indian_Isha thumbnail

^^i knw..once they do,evry OS here will be so much hot n spicy GARAM MASALA types..🤣

Ekta will show every possible masala on screen once they confess! OS likhne ka zaroorat bhi nahi padega! And for the fondness that Divan have for each other...poocho mat! 😳😃😉
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
^^i DNT trust Star Plus...so still hv to be dependant on OS..😆
Indian_Isha thumbnail

^^i DNT trust Star Plus...so still hv to be dependant on OS..😆

Oh is it? Sony mein to uncut dikhaya...Ram Kapoor and Priya scene? 😃
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndianRihanna

Oh is it? Sony mein to uncut dikhaya...Ram Kapoor and Priya scene? 😃

i knw tht...i hv been fan of tht show durin tht time..bt vo sony tha..n this is SP...😆

but theres one more thing.. SP ke prev 11pm slot show(few years back)had REAL one lik Ram-Priya ha..😉...so i donno if history will repeat..😉😛
Indian_Isha thumbnail

i knw tht...i hv been fan of tht show durin tht time..bt vo sony tha..n this is SP...😆

but theres one more thing.. SP ke prev 11pm slot show(few years back)had REAL one lik Ram-Priya ha..😉...so i donno if history will repeat..😉😛

Hahaha.. Yeah being a 11pm show is a huge advantage! Though repeat comes in the perfect kids-watching time...LOL 😃 And, Ekta's shows have a lip lock irrespective of the plot! KP must be gearing up already for it and Divyanka may already be having a conflict of interest on this with her "beau"! Haha! 😆
the_Rij thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow!! Superb ... Just Amazing... 👏
Loved your style of ending...Want to read more you...Loving this forum 😃