Pragya's daydreaming about suresh

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Some how i feel glitches whenever I see in indian television how they try to show two best friends falling in love. Suresh and Pragya are two individuals and they are best friends but then why on the each CVs have to show Pragya day dreaming about Suresh all of a sudden when they have been best friends for ages. Why suddenly such a feeling?
Suresh's feelings for Bulbul is more real i feel because from the start he loves bulbul no matter how different she is from him and maybe a forbidden territory for him as he thinks.

A little disappointed with Pragya thinking over Suresh honestly.

Do share your views on this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssshh thumbnail
actually real problem is with pragya family, dadi, bulbul, sarla , everyone make her feel that Suresh love her.
if someone continuously care , protect , and ready to fight for you and above all your family, friends continously saying that he loves you , than off course somewhere she can think that he loves you . And when someone loves you unconditional than why not you.
till yesturday even we where sure that Suresh love pragya than we can't blame her.
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@ssshhh agree with u 

when show start at the starting they r showing that suresh is soo consent abt pragya family frankly speaking i though suresh love pragya but pragya dont love suresh here  situation is opposite actually pragya love suresh but suresh love bulbul iam soo excited to see  wht will be bulbul reaction  
Candylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Watching all this serials I asked myself why two friends can't remain as friends? Typical storey line one of them will be under the impression that it is more than friendship i.e. love. Same storey here Suresh and Pragya are friends but Pragya is having thoughts that Suresh loves her. Suresh is good to her, helps her, care for her and is there for her in time of difficulties but that does not mean he loves her. Pragya have misunderstood him and their relationship. Suresh does not love Pragya he only consider her as best friend. I hope their relationship only remain as friends because I am not in favour of one sided relationship. It is one sided because Suresh love Bulbul which is completely opposite as he is not Bulbul's type. Let's see which direction the CV's develop the storey. As for me I want Suresh and Pragya to remain as best friends.

Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree . ok pragya's family made her believe Suresh loves her n he s perfect for him. then all of sudden she fell for him who was his best friend till that second. and whenever he comes close to her she feeling her heart beats going fast ..its weird 😕

as u said Suresh's love for BB was real coz he was admiring her patanahi kabse .I really liked BB-suresh jodi 😳
abhiyaneet8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
pragya's family made her believe that he loves her. i like suresh- bulbul jodi better 
.GrangerMalfoy. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Pragya is confusing dosti wala pyaar and pyaar wala pyaar 😛

She probably thinks he's the one for her since door door tak aur koi nahi dikhra 😛 😊

Originally posted by: appy_indy-KD

Some how i feel glitches whenever I see in indian television how they try to show two best friends falling in love. Suresh and Pragya are two individuals and they are best friends but then why on the each CVs have to show Pragya day dreaming about Suresh all of a sudden when they have been best friends for ages. Why suddenly such a feeling?

Suresh's feelings for Bulbul is more real i feel because from the start he loves bulbul no matter how different she is from him and maybe a forbidden territory for him as he thinks.

A little disappointed with Pragya thinking over Suresh honestly.

Do share your views on this.

yes.. I agree..  after seeing the first two episodes of this serial, I somehow felt he really cares for pragya but has got feelings for only Bulbul...

Pragya and suresh...they have been friends for such a long time, but pragya's mom and bulbul think he loves pragya and probably might have fed this thought in pragya's head.. and bulbul  always teases pragya with suresh.. so its natural Pragya may feel suresh loves her..
but what I am not able to digest is..  how did Pragya get feelings suddenly for Suresh..
just because someone loves u, its not necessary even u will get feelings for him.. 
If two people are married then its understandable but without any commitment or promise... they are just good friends right? then how come suddenly feelings came in pragya's heart?😲

Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari-kirloskar

yes.. I agree..  after seeing the first two episodes of this serial, I somehow felt he really cares for pragya but has got feelings for only Bulbul...

Pragya and suresh...they have been friends for such a long time, but pragya's mom and bulbul think he loves pragya and probably might have fed this thought in pragya's head.. and bulbul  always teases pragya with suresh.. so its natural Pragya may feel suresh loves her..
but what I am not able to digest is..  how did Pragya get feelings suddenly for Suresh..
just because someone loves u, its not necessary even u will get feelings for him.. 
If two people are married then its understandable but without any commitment or promise... they are just good friends right? then how come suddenly feelings came in pragya's heart?😲

ditto...

for those who think that her family is feeding her mind but all i want to say is that pragya is a matured girl and she knows suresh for long... i think CVs are forcing this pragya having feelings for suresh on the viewers all of a sudden. I dont blame pragya for having feelings for suresh but all of a sudden is not digestable... they are grown together but never ever anybody thought of getting them married... they even thought of getting pragya married to some other chap and now this... how funny and unreal... this doesnot happen in today's world... it's pretty impractical

Originally posted by: appy_indy-KD

ditto...

for those who think that her family is feeding her mind but all i want to say is that pragya is a matured girl and she knows suresh for long... i think CVs are forcing this pragya having feelings for suresh on the viewers all of a sudden. I dont blame pragya for having feelings for suresh but all of a sudden is not digestable... they are grown together but never ever anybody thought of getting them married... they even thought of getting pragya married to some other chap and now this... how funny and unreal... this doesnot happen in today's world... it's pretty impractical

seriously...!!!
but never expect any practicality from ekta mam's shows.. it is only for entertainment, entertainment and some more entertainment..!

in some of her shows, the lead hero has children from two women that too sisters and marries them on and off..😆
atleast this is way better and hasnt reached that yet..!!