HamariAduriKahn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
hey guys! this is my forst post on this forum.

so far ive watched all the episodes of KKB and I've just started liking Pragya and Suresh together. Before learning about the storyline and all I kinda figured that Abhi would be with Pragya and Bulbul with Suresh but I couldn't help liking Pragya and Suresh anyway. And now that it's revealed that Suresh actually likes Bulbul, I don't know if I should be glad or upset! l really thought that he liked Pragya but now I'm kinda relieved y'know.

aaand that's it! I hope to make more posts on this forum and to meet lots of new people!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiyaneet8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i like suresh and pragya bonding but we know abhi will with pragya.
welcme to forum. hope to see u more in the forum
Koeli thumbnail
Honestly i am glad that Pragya and Suresh wont be seen together... because they are best friends and it is very natural... best friends should remain best friends...
Just my take
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
abhi is main lead if pragya and suresh  love each other also at last pragya hav to go with abhi only as there r main leads 
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratitheangel

abhi is main lead if pragya and suresh  love each other also at last pragya hav to go with abhi only as there r main leads 

but i think they have confirmed that suresh is parallel lead as well.. and seeing him given space i feel he is one of the male leads. however obviously the serial is about pragya and abhi so suresh and pragya cannot be together any how ðŸ¤£
RatiTheAngel thumbnail

Originally posted by: appy_indy-KD

but i think they have confirmed that suresh is parallel lead as well.. and seeing him given space i feel he is one of the male leads. however obviously the serial is about pragya and abhi so suresh and pragya cannot be together any how ðŸ¤£

yes😆and dont forget this is ekta mata serial😆
Koeli thumbnail

yes😆and dont forget this is ekta mata serial😆

oh ya  ðŸ˜³ I hope they dont show 5 marriages of one character 
RatiTheAngel thumbnail

Originally posted by: appy_indy-KD

oh ya  ðŸ˜³ I hope they dont show 5 marriages of one character 

na na ekta mam become good now for one marriage ekta will bring thousand of fight in jodi at last point of time then marriage then  two or three kids then leap finally after leap main lead look more young then kid and kid r totally out of control😆  
Koeli thumbnail

na na ekta mam become good now for one marriage ekta will bring thousand of fight in jodi at last point of time then marriage then  two or three kids then leap finally after leap main lead look more young then kid and kid r totally out of control😆  

🤣 ðŸ¤£
RatiTheAngel thumbnail

agree na😆