Posted: 10 years ago

After re-launching Alia Bhatt, Imtiaz Ali all set to launch Karan Deol

Saloni Arora   |  Apr 15, 2014, 16:34PM IST
1 of 10
Next
The rumours of Karan Deol making his big Bollywood debut have been ripe since an year but the absence of a proper foolproof script has lead to the delay in launching the Deol grandson.

Now Highway director Imtiaz Ali has agreed to write a story especially for Karan to make his Bollywood debut a sureshot success.  However, it's yet no confirmed that the film will be directed by Imtiaz or one of his assistants. Also, the film will be produced by Dharmendra's production house Vijayta Films or the producer will be chosen by Imtiaz, remains undecided. 

The Deols believe that their masala films are not being liked by the multiplex going audience in metro cities and thus they have approached Imtiaz to write a good story for Karan Deol. 

Imtiaz not just re-launched Alia Bhatt with Highway but has also written the story of Kareena Kapoor''s cousin Armaan Jain's Bollywood debut Dekho Magar Pyaar Se'. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ohh gosh another star kid😆
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Must be the worst looking Deol ever. Dharam paaji was super hot in his days. Sunny ,Bobby were ok and Abhay is super hot.
VivaEmptiness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
How old is he?
a bit of grooming and he will look fine I think
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
anothe stupid star kid...and he looks😳 i don't know kinda weird😆
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Does Imtiaz write all the scripts for Illuminati?😆
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I rarely notice such things but this one is so prominently off.. Why don't guys do 'polishing' too?
chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

I rarely notice such things but this one is so prominently off.. Why don't guys do 'polishing' too?

You think they don't? I think, by the time his movie would release, his nose would turn chiseled.

Edited by eeyoretel - 10 years ago
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
There are far more better looking may be even better actors waiting for this chance to shine ..Bollywood is obsessed with star kids
KuKKad_MalHOTra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok, this guy gives me very creepy vibes. You know, like those mawali types on the roads, who sit on the bikes and ogle at the girls boobs.😆