Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Reminds me of Ranbir at his sister's wedding, before Saawariya- acne ridden, pakoda nose but we all know how that turned out. His Dad and Uncle were no lookers, looks better than them at least. He looks a lot better in the purple than in the 1st pic so there seems to be some hope.

edit-typo
Edited by AllonsyGeronimo - 10 years ago
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bossman

The Hate, just because the guy is a star kid. 😆

Ahh the love just becos he is a Deol. ðŸ˜†
grounder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Imtiaz launched Abhay Deol as well (in Socha Na Tha). In fact Deol's production house produced Imtiaz's first file (Socha Na Tha).
All the Deols have had pretty good launches so far. They've all debuted in romantic films.
Sunny was really good in Betaab .. I know Bobby is not considered a very good actor but I honestly felt that he was awesome in his debut film Barsaat .. heck even Twinkle was really good in that film .. in fact she is one of the very few people who acted their best in their first films (after that she just went down the drain). Abhay was super kool in Socha Na Tha.

If you just go by the statistics, I guess Karan Deol's first film will also be good.
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: calmness

Imtiaz launched Abhay Deol as well (in Socha Na Tha). In fact Deol's production house produced Imtiaz's first file (Socha Na Tha).

All the Deols have had pretty good launches so far. They've all debuted in romantic films.
Sunny was really good in Betaab .. I know Bobby is not considered a very good actor but I honestly felt that he was awesome in his debut film Barsaat .. heck even Twinkle was really good in that film .. in fact she is one of the very few people who acted their best in their first films (after that she just went down the drain). Abhay was super kool in Socha Na Tha.

If you just go by the statistics, I guess Karan Deol's first film will also be good.

+1000
CeaselessBanter thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
How in the world can Dharam Paaji and Sunny Paaji's genes produce this kid ?? ðŸ˜²
Sunny Paaji was super hot and very manly in Beetab and Ghayal days. Even Bobby was not that bad looking. This kid's mother is nice looking too. The genes in this family are super weird. Even beautiful Hemaji could produce at best a tepid Esha both in looks and talent.
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meribaat

How in the world can Dharam Paaji and Sunny Paaji's genes produce this kid ?? ðŸ˜²

Sunny Paaji was super hot and very manly in Beetab and Ghayal days. Even Bobby was not that bad looking. This kid's mother is nice looking too. The genes in this family are super weird. Even beautiful Hemaji could produce at best a tepid Esha both in looks and talent.

Have you seen Demi Moore and Bruce Willis kids? 
CeaselessBanter thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Elixir.

Have you seen Demi Moore and Bruce Willis kids? 

Demi's youngest one is rather pretty. But I am rather shocked that this kid does not have the tough look of both Dharam and Sunny Paaji more than good looks.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
He definitely looks better than Bobby deol...and Dharam pa ji was one of the most handsome hero of BW...Its sad that Karan will be constantly compared to his looks...BTW any idea how much Karan's hand weigh?😆
NoThanks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Elixir.

Have you seen Jeetendra's kids?

Che.Guevara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail