rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Looking at posts where some members are shocked & angry with the lastest promo, am wondering if anyone knows that KB is loosely based on Jane Austen's book 'Sense & Sensibility' ? ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•

As per the book Pragya loves Abhi & ends up with him after few MUs, and Bulbul ends up with Suresh ( who always cared for Bulbul) after a rich boy ditches her to marry an ugly girl with property. In fact I was creeped out by Bulbul dreaming about Abhi and Suresh-Pragya possibility ๐Ÿคข Let them stay friends, but no for Pragya developing feelings for Suresh 

The latest promo is actually bringing the show on the right track thank god or else I would have given up ๐Ÿค” But then again considering its Ekta i'll stick around until she brings in her age old twists & turns to mess up the show ๐Ÿคข
Edited by rainbowgirl - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey, I know you.
But yeah, this forum is so intensely negative, that too without any basis for said negativity. People should be happy that Ekta is not making Suresh fall in love with Pragya and marrying him off to Bulbul, only to have stupid sister angst later. Thank god that Suresh loves Bulbul, because they are endgame. This forum is plain weird is all I can say. ๐Ÿ˜†

PS, yeah. Looks like hardly anyone knows about the source of the drama. Hence, the rather annoying confusion all over the place. I may open a source point later. 
.GrangerMalfoy. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^ This forum is actually weird. Especially the way people are angry at the CVs for showing Bulbul prettier and say that they don't want any comparison between BulGya ๐Ÿ˜† and then proceed to say that Pragya is way more beautiful than Bulbul. ๐Ÿ˜†

I'm hoping more people come soon! Edited by ASRaddictKKG - 10 years ago
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ASRaddictKKG

^ This forum is actually weird. Especially the way people are angry at the CVs for showing Bulbul prettier and say that they don't want any comparison between BulGya ๐Ÿ˜† and then proceed to say that Pragya is way more beautiful than Bulbul. ๐Ÿ˜†

I'm hoping more people come soon!

It is. One of the weirdest forums I have been in. ๐Ÿ˜† The show is just starting, and we already have weird people. ๐Ÿ˜† 
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think its a bit too harsh to expect everyone to be familiar with Sense & Sensibility. There is more chance that only a small percentage of the TV viewers might have actually read the book, and I'm speaking from personal experience. So most of the viewers or members here are coming in fresh without much idea as to the story. They don't know about the source material or who is endgame, they are just going according to what they are seeing in the episodes. So you can't really blame them.

Coming to the show, like you said its loosely based on the book, and I for one would be immensely glad if Ekta didn't follow the book as it is. If it was I would probably have given the show a miss. I was actually impressed that she did away with the Edward Ferrars type character and made the main lead a lot more like Willoughby, which somehow ups the curiosity factor as to how all the characters will eventually come together. In my opinion a much better version than watching yet another predictable adaptation. 

I'm only dreading her penchant for turning it into another saas-bahu family drama later on ๐Ÿ˜ณ
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I guess a lot of them are either not familiar with the book or the fact that KB is based on S&S..I for one am so glad Ekta spared us of all the annoying melodrama and made Suresh fall for Bulbul..I already don like the possibility that Bulbul might fall for Abhi but again, Ekta has to insert some lame ass twist of hers, so we cant help it๐Ÿ˜† Atleast, she din eff it up further by making Suresh fall for Pragya๐Ÿ˜†

P.S. For those who haven't read the book, there is a Tamil movie based on S&S where Tabu plays the elder sister and Ash plays the younger one..Not exactly the best adaptation but you'l atleast get an idea about the story๐Ÿ˜†
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Star_girl

It is. One of the weirdest forums I have been in. ๐Ÿ˜† The show is just starting, and we already have weird people. ๐Ÿ˜† 

Na all forums have weird ppl๐Ÿ˜† Its just that as fans, they are offended that Bulbul is considered prettier than Pragya? I dunno๐Ÿ˜† Imagine DP and Kat being cast in these roles and the movie repeatedly emphasizes on the fact that DP is prettier๐Ÿ˜† And imagine how the Kat fans in the Bolly forum will react..Then you'l get these ppl and their reactions๐Ÿ˜†
Ananya80 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the post . though this show is loosely based on S&S I am sure after 100 or 150 episodes EKta Mai is going to change the story line with her usual twists and turns๐Ÿ˜†. Why don't we all enjoy the show till then fir gods sake  it's only 4 episodes old and soo much negativity already ๐Ÿ˜•
abhiyaneet8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yup agree
lets atleast story unfold .it just 4 episodes old show.  i m liking the story coz of way the story is going. i am done with old reptitive story . if ekta is trying something new give it a chance

i fail to understand sometimes that why ppl takes their favourite actor personally over them. 
Shanu1818 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
People are shocked cz they are reacting on the story. Till now its shown Suresh cared for Pragya more then a friend. That every one along wid Pragya was in an impression that he loves her. No one were hooting for Pragya Suresh. But Pragya is badly entagled in this whole Suresh Bulbul story. Just now I saw the Promo Suresh said looking at Bulbul's photo " sirf iski jhalak dekhne ke liye main unke ghar jata hun"