Episode Analysis-Epi 4 :)

durba thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello everybody, loads of love from me again 😃

Today's episode started with Abhi singing Sadda Haq, Angrezi Beat and Sun Raha hai naa Tu. The songs were lovely and I loved it how the four characters were shown in sync with the songs. Gave me goosebumps actually, when I tried to pair them up 😊 So finally finally finally the most awaited moment of the serial had arrived when Abhi was introduced 🥳 The scene with his so called girlfriend looked a bit overdone but it is only the first day 😊 Going by today's episode he's a happy go lucky guy with a flirtatious nature and gives importance to success and money like most male lead characters on TV these days.

I loved his little pep talk with his Daadi and his Daadi seems to be a complete sweet heart who will play cupid in Abhi and Pragya's relationship 😳 

On the other hand, Pragya and Suresh looked so bonded and made-for-each-other type in the episode. I loved the way how Pragya defended Suresh and gave it back to that corporator 👏 She called him special and he was shocked. Suresh is always shocked 😆

Oh poor Suresh, the Arora family is always up to something. This time they thought he was talking about his wedding with Pragya 😆 Pragya was a little heartbroken to know that he was actually talking about his sister's wedding but never mind, she handled the situation well 😊

Now that cheap pervert corporator 😡 Men like him are so common these days !!! Poor Bulbul, someone or the other is always after her 😭 How could he think that they would give away their daughter in lieu of their marriage hall 😡 Stupid Moron !

I loved the way how Pragya was protective about Bulbul and Suresh consoled her 🤗 Oh these two are so adorable  I think Suresh will come up with some trick yet again and save the Arora family like he always does 😉 Bulbul's smile in the precap was kinda naughty 😆

Overall a good episode depicting different emotions from different people. Let us wait and watch how the Arora family will deal with that tharki corporator on Monday 😡 Suresh, m counting on u 😆

Happy Weekend 😃
Edited by durba - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice analysis... 😊

and agree with your point where they showed all the characters in one frame when music was playing in the background

P.S First day on this forum. I just watched all the 4 episodes in one go. Today's episode felt like everything was coming together.
durba thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: always_a_TV_fan

Nice analysis... 😊

and agree with your point where they showed all the characters in one frame when music was playing in the background

P.S First day on this forum. I just watched all the 4 episodes in one go. Today's episode felt like everything was coming together.

Welcome to the forum 🤗 Thank u for reading my post 😃
I have yet to watch the epi.
I can't find today's episode, anybody know where I can watch it?

ParinConnects thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superb analysis yet again... 
Suresh is a true saviour i would say of Arora Family...so now i know y suresh is so disciplined...becoz he was actually an ex army officer...and i realy loved how pragya defended him... 

And abt Abhi's entry i just loved it.. 😳
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KaBhiinlove

I have yet to watch the epi.

I can't find today's episode, anybody know where I can watch it?

there is in link in forum by Dhruve
or u watch on dailymotion, desitvbox, tellynagri and on zeetv youtube channel etc
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nyc analysis
overall nice epi
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Nice Analysis. Suresh is a savior of Arora family. Abhis scene with dadi was amazing. Loved Pragya defending suresh & her protectiveness towards Bulbul. All four in one frame was awesome.
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Abhi entry was superb but I agree that little scene with his girlfriend was a bit off. But he more than made up for it with that sweet birthday conversation with his Daadi. I'm actually curious about Abhi's character now. Its clear he has only 1 motivating factor in life and thats money. So it would be interesting to watch once Daadi's advice turns prophetic and if there's a downfall, how Pragya might come into the picture then. 

I don't know why, but the scenes following this seemed kind of rushed 🤔. Suresh-Pragya coming to meet the contractor, the little scene that takes place there, immediately followed by Suresh coming to their home wanting to book the wedding hall for his sister's wedding and the whole misunderstanding that happens, again followed by the corporator and his men, and the impromptu wedding proposal all seemed to happen in a rush. Suffice to say within 9-10 minutes so many things seemed to happen all at once 😕. I like the fact that the show has been fast-paced so far but it would be better if a bit of time is given to play out some of the scenes instead of it being a hasty and rushed job. 

Again the end with Suresh comforting Pragya was a touching moment. I think here we kind of come to know just how precious Bulbul is to Pragya, thinking about her sister's future nearly gave a panic attack to Pragya. Would love to see how this sisterly bond will evolve in the future. But can't help but feel sad for Pragya knowing whats awaiting her soon.
Monica_Suhasini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice analysis...thankyou
lukng forward 4 cumng episodes