17th April - Short LU- Madhubala

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Part 1

AK says Pam is my mom ... raised me.. so happy on my wedding..! Njoy the party questions later

Pam says this is not right AK ..! Din ask?Annie too says same thing

Right then brides procession comes ... ! All watch surprised! 

Dolly says am so excited ...show who it is? AK says.. Madhu will intro her to u and all ...

AK tells Madhu that if she wants to see Raju .. do as told .. n takes her to the palki ... 

She helps the bride step out of the doli ...! Does her aarti ..! AK says to remove her veil ..! Madhu hesitates but does as told! 

Madhu is surprised to see Sweetie as AK's wife.. ! AK smirks..! 

AK says meet her .. she is Mrs. Abhay Kapoor..! He introes Lela to all ..! Pam cribs ... about AK marrying chawl girl ..! Madhu turns to leave but AK warns her not to create a drama

AK introes Sweetie to his family ... Annie- Pam - Nikhil - Titu- Dolly - Madhu ..! AK says ye meri badi sali hai ... and asks Sweetie to take Madhus blessing n she does! 

AK and Sweetie pose for pic ...

Pam fumes on Tamanna what she got by fooling them? Tamanna says AK gave me 10 Crs.! Accepted his deal! Tamanna says dun talk of fooling .. u fooled AK all thru his life

Tamanna insults Nikhil ... n says wont backstab my family like u guys..! AK is great to call Pam still mom ...! Tamanna tells her m leaving but in future u two .. wont be a team either! 

AK says second surprise of the night ... Raju is decked up as joker and Madhu is shocked..! Madhu tries to go to him but AK says 'Itni bhi kya jaldi hai piya milan ki?' 

AK introes Raju as his biggest fan .. ! AK says Raju wants to be comedian ..! AK takes Rajus Mopu n tells him to catch ball ... n if he wins .. he will get role in film! 

Part 2

AK throws the ball and Raju starts running but all keep throwing ball all around..! Madhu is pained to see Rajus condition! 

AK smirks at Madhu ...! She tries to help Raju but AK stops her! Someone throws the ball to the balcony and Raju runs upstairs! 

Part 3

Raju is breathless and about to fall and Madhu rushes and stops him in time! She asks him if he is fine and he is delighted to see her and hugs her! 

Raju asks for Mopu n Madhu removes from the ball n gives to him ..

AK says all were enjoying.. what u doing? Madhu holds Rajus hand and says .. this is not circus and Raju is not a joker ... nor a toy .. 'Ye mere pati hain' ..! 

Precap ---- Madhu says.. Ye jaise bhi hain . hain ... ye mera maan hai.. samaan hai ... ye mere pati hain! 

Edited by Armu4eva - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i can never understand why people stand and watch other people degrade someone, really
trolldemortx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Tanu !
AK ! gahh what a sadistic bas***d !
I seriously have doubts about his sanity   !
trolldemortx thumbnail
and the Bala strikes !  <3
#FeelingProud <3
abba12 thumbnail
Clapping for one more boring episode
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks much for the LU, Tanu! :D 
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update, Tanu :)
madhubala123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
tfs. ðŸ˜Š
 I rely on your updates . May be 2mrw the story would pace up and I would finally get the motivation to watch the epi as well ðŸ˜›
vivian.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Finally Jungili Billi is coming out...
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Armu4eva: TFS the WU of the epi!!!!😊