so how was the second episode?

ParinConnects thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Lets all us give our reviews to the second episode of Kumkum Bhagya...
According to me i loved the bonding and the understanding between Pragya and Suresh...yesterday we got to see how without saying anything Suresh understood what Pragya is emeeling...also at the end after knowing Pragya's problem (about Kumkum bhagya marriage hall) i have gut feeling that he will surely do something so that the marriage hall stays with Pragya's mother and her mamaji and mamiji gets a reality check. 

So in all it was a gud episode. 

U guys can also post your reviews 

P.s. - in this way we can increase the activity in this forum may be ðŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i love second epic very much there was everything like emotional scene-funny scene etc  in seceond epic  there was my two fav scene like first where suresh help pragya for all those questions sooo sweet and second scene    pragya and bulbul kitchen scene very funny soo our all i love second epic very much
ParinConnects thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ratitheangel

i love second epic very much there was everything like emotional scene-funny scene etc  in seceond epic  there was my two fav scene like first where suresh help pragya for all those questions sooo sweet and second scene    pragya and bulbul kitchen scene very funny soo our all i love second epic very much

ya that kitchen scene was damn funny ðŸ˜†
abhiyaneet8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The second episode was good my favourite scene was pragya and bulbul scene in kitchen
Dhruti_rocks434 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very good episode. Loved the sweet frindship between Pragya and Suresh. Suresh has so much care for Pragya. I was laughing when he told Pragya that he spent whole night to search evidence againsed those loosers maa beta. 🤣 Pragya again got upset bcoz of laalchi mama mami. And yet again Suresh ji hazir. Hope he solve this problem nicly. Waiting for Abhi enty and Pragya Abhi 1st meeting.
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
episode was balanced and will rate by 8