Episode Analysis-Epi 2 :)

durba thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello friends I am back with today's analysis. Thank u for ur lovely comment on my previous post 😃
The episode started off well with Suresh protecting Pragya. I must say Pragya's smile is so sweet 😳 The post-cancelled-wedding activities in Arora family looked natural and I loved how Pragya managed to take care of her mom. Bulbul and poor Suresh's scenes were hilarious 😆 God ! Bulbul is so naughty 😆

The Mamiji is the perfect example of a bitch. Khaya peeya aur wahin thook diya. I mean she's a jealous female who wants everything for herself and obviously her husband is henpecked. I really pity such men who cannot stand up for what is right. I mean abandoning ur sister and taking away her only source of income is the worst thing a brother can do. And look at their guts, they walked off like royals 😡

Suresh's understanding and his concern for Pragya is touching. These two are perfect together but destiny has other plans obviously or rather Ekta has 😆 I think Suresh is going to use his immense knowledge about law and order and get back the marriage hall for them which will make Pragya appreciate him even more. Somewhere down the line even she likes him. 

Well overall it was a good episode but a bit tensed one. I hope Aroras will be able to come out of the situation in true Punjabi style ! Let's see what happens next 😊

Until then ciao and more power to the forum 👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiyaneet8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The episode was good. the bonding btw suresh and pragya is amazing. the mostly loved the kitchen scene and bike scene btw suresh and bulbul
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good 2nd episode as well. The bond which Suresh and Pragya share is really so sweet to watch. Especially saving her from the awkwardness in the staff room was really touching. And its apparent that she has also started to regard him very highly now, maybe even as a prospective partner. But like you said its all in Ekta madam's hands 😉. I think even Amma considers them to be perfect together, at least thats what it looked like when she saw them both talking at the door at night. I loved her comment to Daadi "Oho! Aapko sapne mein bhi Suresh hi nazar aate hai" 😆 Even that bike scene with Suresh & Bulbul was hilarious! 

But I must say the troubles are coming in hard and fast for the Aroras. Hardly 24 hours had passed since the daughter's wedding got called off, and the mother was just tearfully sorting through all the monetary loss when the Mami decides to throw a shocker like this on them. Whate timing, Mamiji 👎🏼! Poor mamaji. I thought he was all business when he was breathing fire on that MIL at the wedding but it turns out he's a mouse in front of his wife 😒. Though I must confess it did seem a bit unbelievable that the Mami, and even Mama for that matter, would insist on something like this so soon after what the family had been through. Thats the only thing I felt odd. I hope they go a bit easy on putting the family in yet another problem before the day is out 🤔. 

Anyways, I guess finally we will get to see the entry of the rockstar today. Looking forward to it.

Edited by zephyr29 - 10 years ago