16th April-Written Update-Madhubala

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Part 1

Raju is trying to cross the road but is scared! A truck comes honking and Raju doesnt budge! Finally driver stops the truck and fumes on Raju ..! Raju is scared and shakes ..! He drops the bag and walks saying Gudiya...! Its night and Madhu is running around asking about Rajus whereabouts with his pic in her hand! Raju too has Madhus pic and asks everyone if they have seen Gudiya but all say no! Raju chants wanna go to Gudiya! Rajbala are at the same market place but dont see each other as Raju turns his back seeing a truck approaching! Madhu keeps asking more people and a tea vendor recollects seeing him on road and asks if Raju is nuts? Says he came in front of truck and thankfully nothing happened.. he left his bag and ran! Madhu reaches to the place where Rajus bag is kept and she smiles seeing it and hugs it..! She recollects gifting Raju the wallet ..! Raju is at a hotel and asks for food..! The manager asks for money and he says dun have! The manager asks him to get out..! He tries to drink water but manager shooes him off! The tea vendor offers tea to Madhu but she refuses! She is sitting holding the bag! 

Bittu is pacing around and Lela asks him to sleep peacefully ...! Bittu says if a girl doesnt come home by 2am wont he be worried? Its a matter of a girl ..! He calls Sweetie and asks for Madhus office address! Sweetie says will come on her own ... tomorrow morning have work! Lela says let her sleep and says she has been late earlier too! Right then Lelas phone rings and its AK! Bittu asks who it is? Lela says Madhus boss! AK says what will happen will happen tomorrow..! Lela says Bittu wanted to meet u! AK says bring him to the party tomorrow.. he may not have seen such great party in his life ..! Lela is hesitant but relents! Bittu asks matter and Lela says Madhus boss called and said she is at work and will come late! Bittu praises him saying nice guy! Lela says its his birthday tomorrow and invited us..! Bittu agrees to go! 

Madhu comes to Police Station and asks to register missing person report! Cop asks age? Madhu says 25 yrs! Cops lauf! Madhu tries to explain ..! She says he is my hubby! Cop asks since when is ur hubby missing? Madhu says 7 hours! Cop says wow.. ur hubby lucky to run off from u for 7 hours but our wives dun leave us at all..! Cop says ur hubby must be having fun someplace will come soon! Madhu says stop making fun .. he may be of 25 yrs but his mental age is 6 yrs.. ! Cop fumes on her and says missing person report can be registered after 24hrs ..come tomorrow.. leave now! Madhu is walking on road and sits on the footpath holding Rajus bag! Right then she gets message 'Raju ko dhund rahi ho?' Madhu gets in the car for Mumbai ..! Madhu runs to her room looking for Raju but he is not there..! 

AK says 'Mudaye lakh bura chahe to kya hota hai ..wohi hota hai jo manzure AK hota hai'..! AK says strange u tried to distance my fan from me.. but see my stardom .. he came to me on his own..! Madhu says wanna meet him ...! AK says i was waiting for him too .. u wait now.. n Raju is busy making preps for my budday..! AK says go prepare for the party .. Superstar AKs budday party wont be less than a 70mm film ...! There will be drama.. suspense.. romance.. and stop chanting PKs name coz even if he wants.. he cant change what i have decided! AK sings.. Happy Birthday to Me..! 

Part 2

The party begins..! Champagne  is popped...! Dolly and Titu rue that today is not a day to celebrate but lament as all his property will go to those creeps! Nikhil is busy getting drunk and Pam asks him to control ..she is nervous too! Annie asks about AK and Pam says dunno where he is..! Annie says weird .. all guests here n AK is missing! Pam says and that devil Tamanna..!

Right then Tamanna comes and Nikhil says think of the devil! Madhu rushes to her n asks about where is Raju? She says AK promised if i deck up he will take me to Raju! Tamanna says AK ne ek baar commitment kar diya to kar diya.. he promised to torture u and is doing ..! So chill and enjoy! 

Part 3

AK comes wearing sherwani and holding a garland ...! Media rush to him and ask .. 'Aapki nai film ka mahurat hai ya aapki nai life ka?' AK says i know u have lots of questions.. well it is what u think it is... this is my wedding Sherwani ..! All are shocked..! AK says my life partner put this garland around my neck..! Tamanna smiles but all others are shocked..! AK says todays breaking news.. AK is married ..! Media asks where is ur bride? AK says doc says dun give one breaking news after another! So take a break. .will intro u soon to the one who is now Mrs. AK ..! AK comes to Tamanna and she greets him ..! Madhu asks AK about Raju and AK says congratulate me..! Madhu asks about Raju and AK says 'Anewala ayega' ..! Media ask Pam about AK's surprise and AK says shock laga...! AK says she is so angry that she can kill anyone.. after all she lost her all ..! Pam glares at AK! 

Precap -- AK tells Madhu that if she wants Raju better do as he tells her to! Madhu helps the bride to step out of the doli and AK says remove her veil .. and Madhu does and is shocked..! AK smirks! 

Edited by Armu4eva - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the WU, Tanu. :)
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks much for the WU, Tanu! :D 
vivian.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Bakwas episode. How dare AK use RK's dialogue. Hoping Raju to fake his mentally challenged n become normal. Why can't Jr Madhu trying to know about her parents n y does she needs to bear everything what that money AK doing??? Hufff 😡
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 Thanks Armu for the update.
Surish thumbnail
dash_aryan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Raju's Expression were awesome...Madhu also Good
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3