ZaYa Collab FF: Wedding Wonders

TashaForever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello people! I am back again! Remember me? Tanya :P I posted a collab with the popular writer Ananya, remember :P Lolz you may not know me so lemme introduce myself :P
I am Tanya. A beintehaa and Sadda haq lover <33
Anyways, for you readers I am writing a collab with my osum sis, Parishi!
We hope you like our update :)
Regards,
#ForeverFriendsnSisters<33

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnatomyAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hello everyone!
Parishi hereπŸ˜ƒ
I am writing for the first time on this lovely forum, but what better way then to start off with one of the best writers on IF😳

I hope that you all will stayed tuned for the ride ahead!

Love,
#ForeverFriendsnSisters!

Edited by gujjupari - 10 years ago
TashaForever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
~Wedding Wonders~
Prologue
What happens when two opposing personalities are abandoned together by the ones they love? Well Allah Miya! They may just kill each other or...

Maybe...A new sensation inside them may begin to cultivate...

A sensation, so toxic that it will break them both, only for the better though... A sensation so intoxicating that it will bind themtogether forever!

A sensation so pure that, will add meaning to their life... Actually not just meaning, it will become their life! What they live for, what they die for...

Their Junoon, their ibadaat, their beintehaan mohabaat!

With that thought, Usmaan waved two flight tickets. Realising his father's master stroke, Farhad just smirked and winked mischieviously while they got to work...

Chingaari toh hum laagaa de ge Miya! Uske baad, sab Uske haaton mein hai!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
''Yaah Allah! Mai yeh kaha phas gayi?'', Aliya said out aloud to no-one in particular, extremely irritated.
''Sirf tum nahi...Mai bhi fas gaya hu. Mera toh jaise Bad Luck hi kharaab hai! Ek chudail ke saath fas gaya hu...Ek mahine ke liye!'' Zain chirped, although secretly quite happy about this trip----for an unknown reason xO
''Argh. Mujhe samajh nahi aaraha hai. Yeh Maamu ke dost ki beti ki shaadi hai. Aur Maamu-Maami Sangeet ke liye pahuch jaenge par humein, ek mahine pehle bhej rahe hai...Shaadi ki taiyaariyon mein madad karne? I mean...Tumhe kyu bhej rahe hai O_O Tum vaha rahoge toh shaadi mein pakka koi gadbad hogi...aakhir ho hi tum, Saari fasaad ki jadd!'' Aliya exclaimed, smirking
''Oh hello? Musibato ki dukaan toh tum ho! MKB kahiki! Par mujhe toh yeh samajh nahi aaraha ki Dad ne humein pehle kyun bhej diya?! Mai toh unke iss close friend ko dhung se jaanta bhi nahi, beti ko jaanna toh door ki baat!'', Zain sighed, frustrated.
''Lo kar li naa bewakoffo vaali baat?'', Aliya smirked proudly before continuing, ''Tum maamu ke..Naalayak bete ho naa. Ab tumhaari kismat achi hai ki maamu ne tum par bharosa rakhke tumhe bheja apne family-like dost ki beti ki shaadi mein...varna tum jaise naalyako ko toh ghar baithe baithe jackpot hi jeetna chahiye...Voh bhi agar tumhaare paas dimaag ho toh xP''.
And thus continued their regular bickering and bantering.
But something had been decided by fate already.
Although what had been decided...will have to wait.
Two people, married---shauhar and his begum---are forced to go to attend a wedding...well that seems pretty simple. Only...they are being sent alone, and one month before the wedding! To help with the arrangements ofcourse! And might I add, that these two have had an arranged marriage and are definitely NOT in love with each other...or maybe they are! However...with two, full-of-hatred-but-soon-to-be-love, people around in a wedding...will the wedding go perfectly or will it be a disaster?! And will Aliya and Zain learn to accept their marriage as well, or will this be the last straw...the path to divorce? To find out...Stay tuned!
BeyondWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
res! I could have resed first But I didn't coz then I would have been caught stalking My soul sis and my Amma! xP
Please use Urdu too if you can! :)
Edited by BeyondWords - 10 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very intersting concept.ZaYa and their kitkit.waiting for next part.
---Shweta--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Very Nice Concept..
Do Continue :)
Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
i loved the concept
waiting for the next part
pm me when its updated!

Sonaparam29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update yaarr...loved it..d strting is beautifuul..two soon-to-be-lovers goin fr a marriage..kya pata dono shaadi karke aaye!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
vishruta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome awesome awesome
Loved it totally
A new wonder collab
I'd say
Wonderful storyline
Waiting for the first chappy...
Love u giys for starting this!!!
Need more ffs on this forum
Wedo!!!