Update soon
PM me😊
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Holllaaa...*hiding behind a pillar so that you guys wont kill me* πŸ˜›
i am sorryyy:-/ :-( soi sorry..maaf kar don? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• pretty please?? 😭
Enjoy the update though
i must swear on the holy book of harry potter..i have written crap and nothing but utter crap πŸ˜›
And then again,many would like to kill me by the end..but you have to reach the end first:-P
Do comment and like. Itne saare views aate hai aur bahut kum comments. It makes me feel like I am writing crap(which I am, but whatever).
So do show your appreciation or critisism,whichever it is.
Enjoy :-))
-----------
"I will never in my life wear that monstrosity."
Barkat scowled.
"No."
"Nahi."
"Kabhi nahi."
"Allah tauba, woh dress hai?"
Barkat and Nafeesa sighed in frustration. They wanted to pull their hair out or murder the person sitting on the bed, sipping orange juice and reading a book! A book!!! Not even a magazine. A freaking book.
And she has been shooting down many options without even sparing a glance at them. Barkat and Nafeesa exchanged a look. And then an evil smile. Barkat crept near Aliya and grabbed her book while Nafeesa tickled her.
"Aah, barkhat-bhabhi" she said giggling while shooting glares at them but unable to control her lips from curving upwards.
"Bhabhi,please stop. Please."she begged. Meanwhile Barkhat went and hid the book someplace.
Nafeesa was still tickling her and Barkat joined in.
After a while it resulted in Barkhat sitting on top of Nafeesa and Aliya tickiling her,sitting on Nafeesa's legs.
Rizwaan was at the door and he stood their with an baffled,a piece of uneaten sandwich between his mouth.
Barkat looked at him and froze. All the three heads were looking at him now,and realising their postion, they hurriedly got up and sat down on the bed.
Rizwaan swallowed his sandwhich with difficulty, then mumbled a "I don't even wanna know."and walked away.
Aliya, Nafeesa and Barkat exchanged looks and burst out laughing. When their laughter subsided, Barkat said-" Bhabhi,kuch toh choose kijiye na.. aapko kuch nai pasand aa raha kya?"
"Haan Aliya,choose something. Acha batao,kaunsa colour?"
"Blu-nai,green."
"Oooh, Zain bhaiyu ka favourite color?" She asked winking.
Aliya blushed furiously. "Nai,aisa kuch nai."
"Bilkul aisa hi hai.."they said in unison, teasing her.
While they were teasing her, Rizwan texted zain-
"Bro,i didn't know that bhabhi bats for the other team,if you know what i mean;)"
Zain was at his cabin wih nothing much to do. So naturally,he was bored. And his mind was at the liberty to think of anything and everything. Therefore,he replayed the morning incident in his head a million times. That is all his mind seem capable of doing these days. Thinking of her.
And now the kiss.
He could not wait to see her today. And kiss her again. And talk to her. And make love to her.So when he got a text,his mood perked up,thinking it was from her. Though his excitement came down a notch when he noticed the sender,his jaw dropped when he read it.
"Kya bakwas kar raha hai?" He asked,calling Rizwan.
"Bro,chill..mazak tha.." as he clarified everything to zain.
When he cut the call,he texted Aliya -
"I did not know that you were a lesbian. Agar ladkiyan pasand thi toh mujhe phasane ki kya zarurat thi?;)"-Z
Aliya was between changing when she got the text. Her jaw dropped. What! Allah,iska dimag kharab ho gaya kya?
"Have you gone bonkers Abdullah?O.o"-A
"Nay,Rizwan told me. Milla bhi toh meri behen aur bhabhi?:-P"-Z
"Well,that was because they were tickling me.. besides you should know which team I bat for after this morning's incident, no?"-A
She hit send before she could re-read.
"Shit" she muttered and banged her head on the bathroom door.
"Bhabhi,bahar aao na.."
"Nai. " came both of their reply after they made her twirl and twist.
Aliya huffed,her irritation climbing u
Zain smirked when he got the text from Aliya. He decided to feign innocence.
"Kaunsa incident? o.O"-Z
She sighed as she stood there impatientley,waiting for The Tortureres as she aptly named Barkat and Nafeesa,to hand her the next monstrosity.
"Yeah,well,kuch khas nai tha.. not worth mentioning."-A
Aliya smirked inwardly,feeling proud of herself.
Zain's eyes narrowed.
"Well,your moans this morn said otherwise,no?"-Z
Yeah. Take that Mamu Ki Bhanji. In you face.
Aliya's face coloured when she read it. She was blushing furiously when Barkhat exclaimed- "Finallly!"
"Kya hua?"
"The perfect dress!! Ye pehne ke aao Bhabhi." She thrust a black mass of dres to her.
"Hmm." Replied Aliya,still blushing,not intrested in the dress.
As she closed the bathroom door, Nafeesa rolled her eyes. "One would think that she was planning for her funeral."
Aliya came out wearing a mid- thigh length red dress with black lace. The dress hugged her curves perfectly,acentuating them.
"Perfect" they both gasped in unison.
"Ab toh bahut sare tissues le jane padenge."
"Kyun?" Aliya said,confused.
"Bhaiyu will be drooling no?"she said,nudging Aliya's shoulders with hers.
"Chup,badmaash" but she couldn't stop the smile growing on her lips.
"Dekho,kaise sharma rai hai yeh"
"Bhabhiii" she whined.
"Chalo ab kuch toh hoga inka, I dont think zain will be able to stop himself today,no?" Said Nafeesa.
"Arre bhabhi,pata hai,aaj jab mein suvah Zain bhaiyu k room mein-"
Aliya's phone rang.
"Oooh,dekho,zain bhaiyu ka call..yaad nai ki,shaitan hazir." She snatched the phone and climbed on the bed.
"Hello?" She said,putting the phone on loudspeaker.
They could all hear Zain sighing.
"Bakbak,Aliya ko phone doon."
"Kyun bhaiyu? Aaj kal aap bhabhi ko hi phone karte hon? apni behen ko tho bhul hi gaye na?!"
"Tum Abdullah's ki problem kya hai? Jabi dekho,mera saman cheen kar bed par chad jate ho."
Nafeesa, Barkat and Zain chuckled.
"Actually, Fahad bhi aise hi karta hai."
"Bakbak, please MKB ko phone don?" His voice pleaded.
"Hmmm...say the magic words."
He huffed. He loved his sister to death and all,but sometimes,he wanted to strangle her himself for being annoying.
"Fine, I'll buy you a new dress."
"Zara?"
"Ok"
"Yaaayyy- ye lo bhabhi, kar lo apni aashiq se baat."
Aliya grabbed the phone and entered the bathroom. As she leant on the door,she could hear Barkat disclosing the details of the morning's incident with much vigour.
Rolling her eyes,she pressed the phone to her ear.
"Hi" she said, sounding breathless.
"Hey"
There was a moment of silence.
Oh what all had he not imagined he would say to her when he talked to her. All the moments he had practised seemed to be in vain and all his courage seemed to throw itself right out the window when he heard her sweet sweet voice. Seemed like Claire-de-lune to his ears. Oh,he wanted to tease her and be there to watch that blush grow in her cheeks.
He wanted to touch her, wanted her to touch him, kiss him again as she did in the morning, wanted her body to be flush against him, her to run those fingers through his hair.
He wanted to hear her sigh, wanted to make her moan. Wanted her to whisper his name.
Wanted her to confess. Hell,he wanted to confess himself. And make her his forever.
But he remained silent in the moment because it seemed to be speaking volumes
They spoke together.
"Are you coming to the office today?"
"Sorry zain,khala is bringing your lunch today"
"Hmpffh" she could hear him grumble.
Having no idea what to speak about next because her mind was not in a state to.comprehend anything,she remained silent.
So did he. His heart was going at fifty thousand miles per second or so it felt. It was probably producing enough blood to fill a blood bank.
What was he supposed to say next? His mind had never felt so disorganised. Perhaps, I should have thought it through.
"So,umm.." she cleared his thorat " Did you have lunch?"
"No" he replied "you?"
"No."
After two minutes of racking her brains for what she could possibly say to end the silence,though she did not want to, she said
"So,yeah, I should go probably... see you tonight?"
"Yeah,ok..umm bye?"
"Bye"
She reluctantly cut the call,and let out a deep breath that she didn't know she was holding.
Well,tonight was going to be fun,she thought,sarcastically.

So,how was it? Crap? Or utter crap? Fell free to throw anything at me since i am not going to actually receive it πŸ˜†
But i apologise sincerley...for the delay..
so yeah..three weeks right after I promised,right on Monday :-P
you know the drill..like and comment :-)
Edited by arshipotterfan - 10 years ago
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awsm update
Loved it
Very nicely written
Continue soon
Legilimens thumbnail

Originally posted by: Humzy

Awsm update

Loved it
Very nicely written
Continue soon

darling,soon is a concept that i cant seem to grasp πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
But thank yuyu 😳
Legilimens thumbnail

Originally posted by: ava23

my darling when are you updating?? three mondays have come and goneπŸ˜†πŸ˜›

updated...this one is dedicated to you babe,cause your comment made me wanna re read and filter the thing i call an update πŸ˜† πŸ˜† nd actually update it πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
Apsi83 thumbnail
Enjoying this SS very much so please update soon πŸ‘
Edited by Apsi83 - 10 years ago
ava23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Monday is finally here!!! πŸ˜† coming to the update.. love the playful banter between husband and wife.. ahh nd so much sexual tension☺️ and i didn't miss the clare-de-lune part hahaa.. let me guess twihard??πŸ˜‰
p.s: thanx for updating πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—
Edited by ava23 - 10 years ago
Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why do all writers end their chapters at the most interesting juncture!!!!😭😭😭😭Please update the next chapter soon...pretty please...
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ty so much for updating finally now update fast dear ...loved the update its not at all crap its just wonderful
Legilimens thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apsi83

Enjoying this SS very much so please update soon πŸ‘

Ahem..soon haha.will do. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†