Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Javeria3991

awesome, hilarious and sensous update

Finally they shared their first kiss but haven't confess yet. I hope zain listens to himself and confess first. I think they will confess in the party.
update next part soon

Thank you so much. I am glad yiu liked it :-) we will see πŸ˜‰
Legilimens thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweta...

Omg what a wild Uodate!!! I loved how you depicted the transition in their lives and how they became accustomed to each other and everyone else saw thy fancied the pants off each other but them being them didn't want to confess first hahahah!
hahaha...thank you ;-)

I love how zain teased aliya about the book ending and to stop him ruining the end she kisses him and man nothing made them stop till Barkat shouts bhaiyu lmfao that's amazing :D

Yeah, well they had to release their pent up feelings sometime[:-P]
and then at the end zains like aliya and she looks at him and he tells her the ending it was like a really cute fairy tale like Uodate really happy for zain and aliya :) thanks for the pm can't wait for the next part :)

thank you 😳
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Love all the chapters
beautifully written
last part is awesome
love their Kiss
plz continue soon

Legilimens thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetdesire

Love all the chapters

beautifully written
last part is awesome
love their Kiss
plz continue soon

aww..thank youπŸ˜† 😳 πŸ˜ƒ
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update.it was romantic and funny.their kiss was so hot and wild.barkat timing was bad.club party excited.update soon plz.
Legilimens thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

amazing update.it was romantic and funny.their kiss was so hot and wild.barkat timing was bad.club party excited.update soon plz.

Well, that is what sisters are for πŸ˜† Thankd 😳
Legilimens thumbnail
Ok, I know guys I have to update and I have written it out, but I am not satisfied.with it..it still need some major edits..I'll probably rewrite it again. .. so please bear with me..
the other thing.. my hsc results came out πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›
and I got 89.8(i don't know weather to be happy or sad for that one πŸ˜† ) and somehow(I am still shocked!!) My parents have allowed me to go on a road trip(wohooo πŸ₯³ [:D/] ) with my cousins..so will be updating next monday pakka! Thank you all for all your likes and comments.. πŸ˜ƒ 😳
though I will be missing BI for a week or so..mera mahaepi 😭 ..but what is youtube for right?! πŸ˜ƒ
-Sanika
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

Ok, I know guys I have to update and I have written it out, but I am not satisfied.with it..it still need some major edits..I'll probably rewrite it again. .. so please bear with me..
the other thing.. my hsc results came out πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›
and I got 89.8(i don't know weather to be happy or sad for that one πŸ˜† ) and somehow(I am still shocked!!) My parents have allowed me to go on a road trip(wohooo πŸ₯³ [:D/] ) with my cousins..so will be updating next monday pakka! Thank you all for all your likes and comments.. πŸ˜ƒ 😳
though I will be missing BI for a week or so..mera mahaepi 😭 ..but what is youtube for right?! πŸ˜ƒ
-Sanika

CongratssπŸ₯³

enjoy ur roadtripπŸ˜†

ava23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
my darling when are you updating?? three mondays have come and gone πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Abcd8900 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Update soon and do pm me. :) :) :) :)