Originally posted by: -ILoveSaRun-

ommmggg... such a wonderful n awesome SS! :) PLZ PM ME WHEN U UPDATE

Thank you so much :-) 😊
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ---Shweta---

<font color="#cc0033">SO SO Wonderful Update..</font>

<font color="#cc0033">Zaya are Getting to know each other..Their Likes and Dislikes..Thats SO Good</font>
<font color="#cc0033">This Thing I Loved the MOST :-</font>
<font color="#993366">They did not realise when their hands entwined or when his head ended up being on her shoulder.
When they reached home, she softly woke him up.
"Zain, chalo, ghar aa gaya."
They slouched towards their bedroom, hardly able to climb the stairs.
Hebags near the door and flopped on the bed.</font>
<font color="#993366">She smiled slightly and rolling her eyes,she took off his shoes and socks and dragged his legs up the bed so he could sleep properly.
And feeling too tired to change, she crawled up next to him and laid down.
He pulled her closer and mumbled against the side of her face- "good night Aliya."
"Good night Zain." She replied, groggily.
</font>
<font color="#993366">That is when she realised. Her heart had melted for him a little. She had fallen for him a little.</font>

<font color="#cc3333">Waiting for Next Chapter</font>
<font color="#cc3333">POST SOON</font>

Thank you sooo much!!!! Will not keep u waiting:-):-D
Legilimens thumbnail
Hey guys, part 4 is here :-) oh, and before.reading, i wanted to.clarify some things. Barkhat in my ss is a positive charecter. So much negativity in the show, don't want any in my ss... and fahad has one.wife only- Nafeesa. So without further ado-
P.s likes and comment if you liked it. It encourages me a lot.
Enjoy:-))
Zain was the first to wake up. He opened his eyes and peered ahead. It was only after a few minutes he could make out Aliya's form next to him. She was sleeping face down, her hair fanning her face, her arm over him.
He smiled.
She looks so cute. He thought. He moved his arm draped over her waist and removed the hair that seemed to he disturbing her and tucked it behind her ear.
He then got up and stretched his arms over his head, yawning.
Aliya's shirt had ridden up exposing her milky midriff and back. Zain's eyes fell upon it. He frowned for he saw a blotch shaped like a butterfly.
"Yeh kya hai?" He realised that was a birthmark.
"How come I did not notice that?"
"Abbe tu notice bhi kaise karega phattu? Itni hot hai-"
"Abbe oo, zubban sambal kar baat kar..biwi hai woh meri."
Besharam zain snorted. He went over and sat on the windowsill, picking on his nails.
"Ya, right! Apni biwi ko toh I love you nai bol aya aaj tak. Kitna phattu hai tu. Aankh band karke bhi nai bol sakta."
"Teri toh, tu janta tha na ki voh meri samne khadi thi ussdin, aur phir bhi-"
"Zain? Kisse baate kar rahe hon tum?"
"Kya? Koi nai, mamu ki bhanji, voh bus aise hi, khud se.."
Aliya looked at him skeptically
"Right"
"Yeah"
There was an awkward moment of silence.
"Um.i guess mein late hon raha hun-"
"I should probably go, namaz ka waqt ho raha hai."
They spoke together.
"Haan, thik hai."
"Ok."
"Morning "
"Good morning"
They burst out laughing.
And the days that followed were like that. Full of laughter and happiness.
Aliya felt like she was having the best days of her life. She felt so surreal that she felt like she was living a dream. She was afraid though, of it all breaking up like glass. This was the most happy she felt after she came to Mumbai. Zain made sure of that.
When she was a teen, all her friends were in a relationship. She had wondered ocassionally how it would be like to have a boyfriend. It was not that she wasn't pretty, she knew she was. Or not like she had self esteem issues. She was afraid of breaking her trust of her ammi-abbu. She even felt guilty of even thinking of saying yes to proposals that came her way. But she thought once in a while how it would feel like. But she passed it away as wishful thinking.
Until now.
He made her laugh. He respected her. He took care of her so much till it became annoying.
The other day she burnt her hand accidently and in return all she got was an half an hour lecture.
And at the end, he took a deep breath and said,"and that, mamu ki bhanji, is how I feel everyday after I talk to you. Kitna lecture deti hon." And he left her, with her mouth agape.
They were constantly teasing each other. Their eyes were searching for the other everytime they entered a room. They were on i-am-going-to-bicker-with-you mode 24/7..they bickered so much that Aliya wondered weather they were flirting.. all the family members were on the edge of their patience. All they wanted to do was boink both of their heads together so they realise what they have for each other.
The younger gen of Barkat Villa namely Barkhat,Fahaad and Nafeesa wanted to lock them in a room because they felt the sexual tension between them both. It was so thick that you could cut it with a knife. And it was not missed by either of them. Zain had made it his habbit to strut in his red swimming boxers in the morning. And he never missed an oppurtunity to catch her looking at him as if she is about to devour him. Or the rapid breathing when he nears her. And they had come to terms with their feelings for each other a long time ago. It was a question of who will confess first. It was a battle of wills. Of their egos.
They had long ago reached the middle. All that was left was to take one more step. And they would be home.
#########
It was six in the morning and Aliya's alarm rang . She opened her eyes groggily, rubbing them to remove the sleep dust. She swatted her hand the air to hit Zain's leg next to her face but ended up swatting empty air. She turned to find his side of the bed neatly made and him missing.
"Itne subah subah kaha gaya hoga kitkit?" She wondered.
"Zain?" She called out loud.
No response.
"Allah, kidhar gaya hoga?" She checked her cell phone to find a message from him-
"Gone for a run, the pool's being cleaned. Dont panic. Oh, btw gm:-)"
She smiled and thought 'so cute' but then caught herself.
"Nai, Aliya bilkul nai, no good thoughts about him until and unless he confesses."
####################
Zain was feeling peaceful for all he could hear was chirping of birds and the sound of his shoes on concrete. Swimming, although is a great activity, he found running more productive because it helped clear his mind. And he needed to clear his mind because his mind, lately have been occupied about only one person. Aliya. Not bhat. Aliya Zain Abdullah. The only time he ever had uttered the words 'I Love You'to a person other than his family turned out to be a complete failiure. I mean main marte time Aliya Bhatt ke bare mein kyun sochunga? Kaise ladki hai yeh. Kuch bhi sochti hai. Kuch bhi karti hai. And mein janta hu, fikar ho rai thi usse meri. Aur jalan bhi ho rai thi. She can't lie for the love of her life. And I know she loves me.
'Do you?' Said besharam Zain, running backwards in front of him.
"Yes, no, I don't know! I mean kya pata, shayad pyaar karti hin, ya phir pyaar nai, sirf friendship hai.. ya shayad thoda hi like karti hon.. ya bilkul bhi nai.. mujhe nai pata ki uss MKB ke dimag kaise work karta hai.. if only I could hear her thoughts-"
"Abbe phattu, kya farak padta hai ki voh tujhse pyar karti bhi hai ya nai.. tu jake usse bol de. Agar voh vapas bol de toh well.and good.. agar nai toh you make her fall.in love with you. Ye good looks aur yeh good looks kab kaam ayenge agar tu apni biwi ko nai pata sakta." Said besharam zain, climbing up the entrance steps backwards.
"Baat toh tune sahi ki yaar, biwi hai voh meri. Ab main usse I Love You nai bolunga toh kaun bolega?..aaj toh confess karke hi rahunga.
He enters their room to find Aliya reading a book. She had her back resting on the headrest with a couple of pillows behind. She had her legs up and the book on her thighs. She seemed to be completly immersed in the book.
Zain cleared his throat.
No response.
"Ahem" he said more loudly.
Not even a flinch.
"Arre mamu ki bhanji"
"Kya?" She said absent mindedly.
"Kya padh rai ho?"
"Hmm."
Zain Abdullah did not like to be ignored. And his MKB was ignoring him right now. Irritated, Zain went upto her and snatched her book and glanced at the cover.
"A thousand Splendid Suns? I am suprised nerdy, tumne aaj tak yeh book nai pada."
She huffed and crossed her arms while sitting Indian.
"Toh? Aise bol rahe ho jaise tumne padh rakha hai."
"Actually-yes."
Her eyes widened in surprise.
"Contrary to the popular belief, I can read and write you know?" He smirked.
"Whatever" she said, rolling her eyes.
"And maine pura pada hai...ending batau?"
"Zain, nai." She said, warning evident in her voice.
"Pata hai, ending mein" he said running, for Aliya had taken to hitting him. He went to the other side of the bed
"Maria- pagal ho gayi ho kya? Mar jaunga." He said ducking.
She had thrown her eyelash curler at him.
"Toh stop disclosing the ending."
"Bilkul nai" he said running towards the wardrobe. Aliya had climbed the bed to cross.over.
"Haan toh where was I? Haan, She ki-mmph"
She had finally managed to corner him and cover his mouth with her hand.
"Please Zain, nai" she could feel him smirk.
Her eyes widened in realisation, but before she could take her hand off-
"Chhiii" she screamed. He had licked her palm.
He was laughing now. She made a gesture to hit him.
He caught her wrist and twisted her arm behind her. When she made use of her other, he did the same. It was like he was hugging her.
He was still laughing.
"Haan, as I was saying-when Mariam's husband-
He was cut off because she had crashed her lips to his mouth.
He was shocked but overcame it and responded enthusiastically. He dropped the book and let go of her hands and cupped her face while deepening the kiss.
Her arms made its way to his back, and one went to his hair. She pushed his head closer.
She could not believe it was happening. Her first kiss. His lips were softer than she had expected. And kiss way way better than she had anticipated. He was wild yet gentle at the same time. And they moved with sync with hers.
He had never in his dreams(ok maybe he had), expected Aliya to make such a bold move.
When the intial shock had worn off, he had responded. This was not his first kiss, he will admit. But it was certainley better than any other. He had heard of fireworks going off when two people kissed. He had scoffed it off then. But know he knew he might have to reconsider that.
He probed her teeth with his tounge, asking for entrance. But she did not open up. So he softly bit her lips.
She gasped. He took the chance and
entered her. Their hearts were beating so fast, but it was beating in synchronization. They were lost in each other. Both were fighting for dominance. Neither one was willing to back off. It was a reflection of their relationship.
As zain explored her mouth, she moaned.
"Zain".
He felt chills down his spine. His breath quickened. Her voice aroused something in him. He wanted to hear her moan again. He wanted to hear his name from her lips.
He grabbed her shoulders and turned her, and pushed her up the closet door, not breaking the kiss. His one hand on her waist and the other in her hair, he bit her lip hard.
She gasped and moaned again. She wrapped her legs around him. They were so lost in each other that they were not aware of their surroundings.
"Bhabhi-aah" Barkhat had entered their room to find them in that compromising position. She turned around while covering her eyes.
"Allah, I am scarred for life." She wailed.
She turned and peeked from between her fingers.
They were still going at it.
She cleared her throat. No response.
A bit louder, she called out -"Bhaiyuu, bhabhi"
It was like they were deaf.
Sighing in defeat, she went to the door and banged it loudly.
They jumped apart as if scorched,both of them clueless. They spotted Barkhat by the door. She was smirking, a knowing look in her eye.Their faces coloured. And both were trying to control their ragged breath.
Zain cleared his throat"uh- kya hua Bakbak?"
He said while avoiding Aliya's eye. He could feel her doing the same.
"Voh Bhaiyu, kuch kehna tha, but I guess aap log busy ho, so-"
"Nai Barkhat, bilkul nai,kya kehna hai?" Said Aliya,still red.
"Voh Bhabhi, I am hosting a party- club mein, graduation ke liye. Aap logo ko bhi aana hoga. Actually bhabhi, aap mere sath chaliye. Saath mein ready honge. Nafeesa bhabhi aa rahi hai. Chaliye." She said, dragging Aliya by the hand, out of the room.
"Barkhat,haan ati hun-voh"
"Aap bhaiyu ko baad mein kiss kar lena bhabhi, vaise bhi voh khud ko rokh nai payenge jab aap unhe shaam ko milogi. Haina bhaiyu?"
Zain was standing there awkwardly, observing Aliya,who, to his wonder, was still blushing. She met his eyes,and there it was again. That jolt of his heart. His breath caught in his throat, his palms sweaty.
"Bhaiyu"
"Hmm?"
"Raat ko 8 baje. Rude."
"Actually Bakbak-" he said, tearing his eyes away from his hot wife,"aaj bahut kaam hai,thoda late ho jaunga, tum log chale jao, I'll reach there. Ok?"
"Fine" she said simply.
"Aliya?" Zain called out while they reached the door.
She turned, her eyes questioning him.
"Mariam kills her husband at the end and she is hanged because of that" he said,and ran into the washroom.
Her eyes narrowed in anger as Barkhat dragged her along.
"I should have hit him in the groin" she muttered. But she couldn't stop smiling as she touched her lips.
Did you like it Do let me know guys.. it takes a lot of effort to write..even more if one is half as lazy as i am πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† ..so do comment:-)
Legilimens thumbnail

Waiting πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

Legilimens thumbnail

Originally posted by: katmaan

such intense
loved it

thank you 😳