Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
awesome part.zaya part is romantic and cute.zain was jealous.waiting for next part.
Rachu.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved it
waiting for next part
pm me if u can
Sweta... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I loved their kit kit. And zains jealousy was hilarious... And when he slept weirdly was amazing loved it hahahaha :) sooo cute bit missed each other but won't admit it... Thansk for the pm :) can't wait for the next part :)
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sweta...

I loved their kit kit. And zains jealousy was hilarious... And when he slept weirdly was amazing loved it hahahaha :) sooo cute bit missed each other but won't admit it... Thansk for the pm :) can't wait for the next part :)

Thank you 😃
Legilimens thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rachu_kitkit_

loved it
waiting for next part
pm me if u can

thanks..will do 😃 😆 😃
Legilimens thumbnail

Originally posted by: jazmeen

I am loving it more and more

Love jealous zain
Wohooo loved it
Thank you for updating it love
Amazing work and plzzz con sooon

thank youu so much 😃 😊
Legilimens thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

awesome part.zaya part is romantic and cute.zain was jealous.waiting for next part.

thanks 😆 😃 😊

Word Count: 1

LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful start Dear!Pls continue soon!& Pls can U send Me a friend request?
pinki123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow amazing love it please continue soon waiting for next part!👏
Legilimens thumbnail
😊 First of all, I am terribly sorry for not updating earlier.. i know there it has been long..so sorry.. and the only explaination i am givong is am too lazy :-P
Second.. i am pm'ing those who are on my buddy list. So if you want pms, please buddy me cause it is soo much easier..
hope you enjoy :-) here's part 3.. oh, and do like and comment..constructive critisism is always welcome :-)
#########
At six in the morning.
Aliya opened her eyes only to find zain very close to her face. Alarmed, she tried to move back but something was not letting her go. She looked down to see his hand draped heavily across her body. Allah she thought, isse dhang se sona toh sikha dete.
He pulled her towards her when she tried to loosen his grip. She promptly crashed into his chest. He wound his legs around her . There was no means of escape so she had to resort to waking him up.
"Zain" she whispered.
No response.
"Zain".she tried shaking him.
"Laat mat maro MkB."
Aliya rolled her eyes.
"Zain!" She screamed in his ears
Aaah! He yelled and sat up straight and peered groggily at her.
"Kya hai?" He asked rudely.
"Next time, dhang se soya karo varna swimming pool mein uthake phek dungi." She replied.
He smirked. "Khud ko dekha hai? Ek suitcase ko nai utha sakti,mujhe kya uthogi?"
"Laat marke niche gira dungi"
"Kya? Kuch kaha?"
She ignored him and started getting up when he caught hold of her wrist.
Her brows furrowed and she looked at him questioningly.
"Woh, i wanted to talk to you."
She raised one eyebrow to which he exclaimed rather loudly-
"That is so not fair!"
"what?"she asked, baffled.
"Tum ek eyebrow utha sakti ho!"
She smirked. "Toh?"
"Toh, tum ek eyebrow utha sakti ho!" He exclaimed indignantly." It is not fair on poor souls like us."
She tapped her foot impatiently.
"Tum kuch kehna chaah rehe the?"
"Haan, woh yahi ki-ki I am sorry. Woh mujhe tumhe call karna chahiye tha but i didnt and in all fairness, tumne bhi nai kia but we are not discussing that. Matlab vahi discuss kar rahe hai. And ek hafte se baat nai ki auri didn't like the way I felt when I did not talk to you. When-in-reality alli-wanted-todo-was-talkto-youcause-imissed-you- alot." He took a deep breath and exhaled.
Her brows furrowed. "Kya?"
He inhaled deeply " I am sorry for not calling. I missed you- uh our kitkit a lot."
Aliya smiled. "Its ok kitkit, I missed us too "
Zain smiled. "Morning" he said softly.
" Good Morning, ab chodo mujhe, nahane jana hai."
"Vaise tum kal kaha kaha ghumne gai thi?" Zain asked, trying to hide the jealousy from his voice.
She sighed sadly."zyada ghumne nai mila, voh pura din karab tha.. pehle toh itni humidity thi, passene chut rahe the, phir upar Caves le jane ke liye ferry nai jaa rai thi.. all in all sirf gateway aur marine drive dekha. Aur jo hi-fi restraunt mein Rehan dinner ke liye le gaya, ek jumbo sized plate mein chitti ke khane jitna khana diya. Bahut bhook lagi thi. " she sighed sadly, after she finished complaning, a cute pout adorning her face.
Zain felt like he was on cloud nine. Rehan beta, yahi hota hai jab tum dusro ki biwiyo ko ghumane le jate ho. Besharam.
Smiling slightly, he asked- " Aaj mere sath ghumne chalogi? Sounds like tumne Mumbai ka M bhi nai dekha. It is really beautiful."
Her whole face lit up. "Sach mein?"
He chuckled."haan, jaao jakar tayyar ho jao. Aur kuch light pehna- ho sake to avoid salwar. Cause-"
"Bahut garmi hai, I know, kal hi pata chala. Thank you Zain" she squeled like a child given a lollipop, and literally skipped away to the bathroom.
Zain laughed at her retreating back, shaking his head.
He called his dad-
"Dad, kya mein aaj office se chutti le sakta hun? Voh kal hi ghar aya and Aliya ko-"
"Say no more, mere laal. Vaise bhi, you deserve it. Deal toh bahut achi ki hai tumne"
"Thanks dad."
"Anytime bete, enjoy."
He cut the call, and looked at the screen."will do dad, will do."
"Aliya, jaldi karo, mujhe bhi nahana hai.."
"Hmm.. aayi dus min mein."
After ten minutes which seemed like ten hours to Zain because he loathed waiting, she came out dressed in three-fourth demins and a white button down shirt. He stared at her.
"Kya?" She asked self consciously.
"Never seen you in casuals. Acchi lag rahi hon"
A small smile adorned her lips,as she bounced on the balls of her feet.
"Thanks" she grinned, her face a little red.
"Is she blushing?!" Zain thought, suprised.
"Ab khade khade kya kar rai hon? Jakar ready ho jao."
"Hmm." He mumbled.
"Zain?"
"Haan."
"Thank you, really."
He smiled, his chocolate brown eyes twinkling.
"Anytime" he whispered, while moving towards the washroom.
He kind of understood Aliya's excitement though. The months she had spent here, she had spent cooped up in the house solving one family problem after another.And his family had a lot of problems. And he had never heard her complain a single time. And the first few months, she must have felt downright horrible because all the family.members gave her a hard time, spare his dad and bro. Including me, he thought guiltily, as he relieved those days.
" Damn" he whispered when he realised how tough it must have been on her. She was twenty four after all.
Aliya looked up from her newspaper when she heard the bathroom door click. He looked handsome in the white t-shirt and khakhi pants, she thought. All she wanted to do was run her hands through his biceps. She exhaled.
"Chale?" He asked.
"Chalo."
They went down together, had a hearty breakfast and set out of Barkhat Villa.
Aliya walked towards the car when Zain stopped her.
"Kaha jaa rai ho Mkb?"
She looked confused."gaadi?"
"Car se jaogi toh adhe din traffic mein hi phassi rahogi. Aur parking space toh pucho hi mat. Milti hi nai. Bus se chalenge."
"Ok" she said simply. "Chalo."
#######################
After straight six hours of intense shopping (by Aliya), sightseeing (by Aliya), eating at roadside stalls (again by Aliya and much to the disgust of Zain), and dodging traffic, they sat on the sidewalk of Marine drive, looking towards the beach.
"Allah, mera pair dard kar raha hai."
Zain rolled his eyes. "Itne der khadi rahogi toh kissi ka bhi pair dard karega."
The day was very serene, thought Aliya. Zain complained. A lot. But she learned a lot about him too. She came to know that he hated waiting(she knew that one before.) And that he was allergic to pineapples because he went hyper when he learned that his pizza had pineapple topping.
"Who on earth puts pineapple as topping? He exclaimed, disgusted,earning a few glares from the waiters and an eye roll from Aliya.
She learned that he loved dogs and was scared, no, terrified of pigeons.
"Their eyes scare the hell out of me. Itna red hai. Aisa lagta hai kisse zombie ne kaat rakha hai usse."
She also learned that Zain was damn funny. Maybe that was bit of an understatement. He was downright hilarious. When his dry commentry was not directed on her, he never failed to make her laugh. And when they were.. well. But there were many things she did not know about him. So she spoke her mind-
"What is your favourite colour zain?"
"Lincon green.. yours?"
"Navy blue." She replied.
After a few minutes of silence he said
"Your favourite subject in school?"
"History."
"Kitni boring choice hai tumhari MKB, history,chi."
"Maths se toh kam boring hai. Maths mein kya hai? Ek sum ko solve karne ke liye dus ghante lagte hain."
"For people with low iq, shayad maths tuff ho-"
"Haan, isiliye science mein just pass marks late the tum."
"Whatever." He mumbled.
She chuckled. Soft spot, she thought.
"Current song on repeat?" She asked.
"Best day of my life- American Authors. Yours?"
"In loving memory- Alter bridge."
He was surprised. "You listen to hard rock?"
She never failed to surprise him. Ever.
She smirked. "Your first crush?"
He laughed. "My biology ma'am in sixth grade. Sunita Mohan. She was a south indian but she was damn hot."
Aliya laughed. "Classy"
"Yeah, well yours?"
"Zeeshan" she whispered. In reality, she had a crush on zeeshan's personality and Zain's face. But she thought Zain was Zeeshan and liked Zain when he pretended to be Zeeshan. So in reality, she was confused who she liked up until a few days ago. When she missed him. Terribly.
His eyes turned wide. Zeeshan. He thought. That ba**ard. He cleared his throat.
"Umm- favourite ice-cream?"
"Bavarian chocolate with vanila sprinkles and chocochips." She answered straight away.
"Wow. That was- umm very specifc." He smiled.
She just shrugged while looking pointly at him.
"I guess I dont have one."He replied.
"We will correct that someday." She said absent mindedly. "We will find you a flavour that you love."
"I am sure you will." He said.
"Book?"
"Umm..koi specific nai hai.. cause bahut saari hai.. harry potter, hunger games, lord of the rings, game of thrones, the devil wears prada,umm.. percy jackson, heros of olympu-"
"Bus bus, mamu ki bhanji, pata chal gaya hi tum kitni badi nerd hon."
She scoffed. "Agar tum pado toh smart, mein padu toh nerd?"
"Main books nai padta."
"Evidently"
He rolled his eyes again.
"Ankhe bahar aa jayegi Zain."
"Well,.I did not deem that important enough to grace that statement with a statement."
She chuckled. "Nice one."
"Why thank you" he exclaimed.
"No need to mention it, kind sir."
"Well ma'am, it is my duty to."
"You are welcome then, my knight in shining armour."
They laughed. "I have nothing." He said, yawning.
They lapsed into comfortable silence, watching the waves crashing against the rocks, momentarily breaking their silence to ask a few more questions.
They learned new, surprising, a bit weird, sometimes cute things about each other. They came to know each other a little more. And they both liked what they learned.
Long gone has the time when I used to find this girl irritating. Thought zain. He yawned again. He now realised how far they had come in their relationship which had turned from intense hatred to mutual acceptence of each others presence to respect and admiration for each other. Now he was strongly attracted to her. He just hoped she was too, that she would walk with him in helping him find a place and a name for their relationship.
"I enjoyed today." He said, his voice oozing exhaustion and sincerity.
"Me too kitkit."
They lapsed into slience again, each lost in own's thoughts but aware of each other's presence.
After a while Aliya asked-
"Ghar chale Zain? "
"Thak gaye na? Chalo."
They walked to the main street and it took them another fifteen minutes to find an auto.
They did not realise when their hands entwined or when his head ended up being on her shoulder.
When they reached home, she softly woke him up.
"Zain, chalo, ghar aa gaya."
They slouched towards their bedroom, hardly able to climb the stairs.
He dumped the bags near the door and flopped on the bed.
She smiled slightly and rolling her eyes,she took off his shoes and socks and dragged his legs up the bed so he could sleep properly.
And feeling too tired to change, she crawled up next to him and laid down.
He pulled her closer and mumbled against the side of her face- "good night Aliya."
"Good night Zain." She replied, groggily.
That is when she realised. Her heart had melted for him a little. She had fallen for him a little.
So how was it folks? Did you like it..? If you did do let me know. Thats all.
Oh yeah, and i do not own any books, songs etc that you may have recognised. Do listen to those songs nd read those books,cause they are awesome :-) ⭐️