Really Good Start!

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Wow the first episode was captivating! It looks like a good show, and it's a very good social issue that Ekta tackled - asking for dowry. I'm glad Pragya stood up for herself, I hope her character remains consistent and she doesn't end up being like a lot of other Ekta heroines. It seems like this will be a love triangle between Bulbul, Pragya and Shabbir's character (sorry, I forgot his name). It was an intense episode, which will probably work in its favour. Great start!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yes, the show is great.
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Birdiee

Yes, the show is great.

You are here. ๐Ÿค—
I really liked the beginning myself. Very vintage Balaji-ish. My favourite kind. ๐Ÿ˜†
Megher_Palok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Liked it...good start ...agree to you...also d pace was awesome ...yet they managed to give a clear visual of Pragya & bulbul...commandable!!...hope they'll not start dragging :/

Edited by Megher_Palok - 10 years ago
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yaaa the show started  very nicely they introduce each character very good pragya and bulbul charater r very good now waiting for rockstar (shabir)entire :)
abhiyaneet8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
truly a great start. I hope pragya' character kept the same way and not drag the plot. 
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Great start. Pragya & Bulbul were amazing. Loved the first episode. Waiting for our Rockstar entry.
I liked the first episode as well. Both sisters are pretty. I like Suresh as well๐Ÿ˜† i think Bulbul will get married to him๐Ÿ˜†
-Drama_Queen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome loving the show characters just hope ekta doesnt ruin anything *fingers crossed ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Komal1004

awesome loving the show characters just hope ekta doesnt ruin anything *fingers crossed๐Ÿ˜ƒ

agreed