Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

PART 4. DHOOM DHADAKKA ZAIN STYLE! PART II

Zain Usman Abdullah was a genuinely impatient man. He had no patience for his professors' lectures and he had no interest in waiting patiently for Suraiya who made him wait beside her in parties while she chatted with her lady friend. Every time he was told to wait, his mischievous brain would plan a prank and the poor person in front of him, generally his professor, would be the target for his prank.

But today, for the first time, Zain was ready to wait and not just wait but wait for eternity. Suddenly, and he did not know how, he found himself being patient. And the reason behind his patience you ask? Who else but our sweet and simple Aaliya.

Now why was Zain waiting? And what for? Well... he was waiting for Aaliya Ghulam Haider to turn so that he could crash into her. Yes! You read it right! Now before you get confused, let me explain. You see, right after their last crash Zain decided to follow Aaliya so that he would be able to crash into her and fight with her as much as possible. As you know, if you read the last chapter, he wanted to do that because he found Aaliya very sexy when she was angry. Back to the story, even though Zain followed Aaliya wherever she went he was getting no chance to crash into her. But unlike normal times, when Zain would get bored and impatient when things did not go his way, this time he was totally ready to wait till eternity to crash and fight with his Aaliya.

But Zain was lucky as very soon he got the right opportunity to crash into and fight with Aaliya Ghulam Haider. The nikaah of Fahad and Nafisa started and Aaliya gathered along with the people to watch it happening. If Aaliya hadn't been there Zain would have done the same thing; watch his elder brother's wedding happen. But with Aaliya there, why would he want to watch a marriage ritual? Who wants to stare at their brother when they have a beautiful girl standing in front of them? Hence, Zain Usman Abdullah happily stared at Aaliya Ghulam Haider standing in front of him while he waited patiently, very patiently for her to turn so that they could crash and fight.

Soon Zain's patience was rewarded as Aaliya turned around right when nikaah was about to start and came face to face with him. Zain looked at her almost disappointedly; ek baar crash kar jaati toh kya jaata tumhaara?

"Baaju hato!", Aaliya demanded.

"Kya? Main kyun hatun?", Zain raised his eyebrows but inside his heart jumped in excitement. We are fighting! YESSS!

Aaliya glared at him, "Dekho! Mujhe ghussa mat dilaao! Hato yahaan se!"

Zain smirked at her and folded his hands against his chest, "Nahi hatunga! Kya karlogi?" Oh! How much I am enjoying this!

Aaliya's eyes narrowed, "Dekho! Mujhe ghussa mat dilaao! Main ghusse mein kuch bhi kar deti hoon!"

Zain looked at her amusedly, "Achcha?"

Aaliya nodded.

What Zain next said shocked not only the readers and Aaliya but also Zain himself.

"Kya karogi? Mujhe maarogi, peetogi ya kiss karogi?" Kya? Yeh main kya keh raha hoon? Kiss? Yeh mujhe ho kya gaya hai? Yeh main use kiss karne ke baare mein kyun soch raha hoon? His eyes zeroed in on her lips for a second and his mind got lost into how it would feel to kiss her. Suddenly, he came out of his dreamland. Yeh main kya kya sochne laga hoon? Yeh ladki ne toh mujhe poora paagal bana diya hai!

Suddenly, it struck Zain the enormity of what all out of character things he had done in these few days and he took a sharp breath. He had stalked a girl, fought with her at every turn and now was thinking about kissing her. By then, Aaliya had turned towards the stage. Zain looked at Aaliya in horror. Tumne yeh kya kar diya Aaliya? Mujhe paagalon jaisi harqat karne mein majboor kar diya! No! Aur nahi! The horror fled from his face and its place came determination. Bas bahut ho chuka! Mujhe apne aapko tumse door karna hi hoga! Bas hogaya yeh tamasha! Zain Usman Abdullah won't let a silly girl like you affect him so much!

Zain was about to walk away from Aaliya when Aaliya turned around and glared at him, "Tumne mera nikaah miss karwa diya! Nikaah ka mera favorite part tumne miss karwaa diya! Jab hat ne ko bola tab hate kyun nahi?"

Zain's mouth seemed to have acquired its own brain as even after Zain deciding to get away from the girl, his mouth could not resist from taunting Aaliya, "Tumne please nahi bola isiliye!"

"Kya?"

Zain walked away from there with a smirk on his face but in his mind there was only one chant; he had to stay away from Aaliya Ghulam Haider!

Now you know why after the nikaah scene in Dh Dh,

Zain and Aaliya did not crash into each other again!

Next chapter will the final scene of Dh Dh where Zain consoles Aaliya

but with Zain's inner thoughts and reasoning!

Buddy me if you want PMs!

Thanks, take care and have fun,

Kalpana

P.S. As usual, I read your reviews daily, but they will be liked or liked and replied slowly!

Edited by Kalpana_Writer - 10 years ago
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing
Zain decided to stay away from aliya will he be able to do that.
Thanks for pm
Continue soon
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Superb update
Aww Zain Abdullah patience for the crash with Aliya went futile. I think Aliya is now aware of his presence and that's why she didn't collide with her. Being patient doesn't suits Zain.
Waiting for the next chapter.
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
zain bechara gaya kaam se.the person never wait or patient he just wait for aliya so that he could crash with her.
next part going to be last no plz continue it i want to read how their love story start plz.
divikash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow wat an update, but was small
so next update shud be soon enough, now i want to know how his story was written further

yaaar, pls update soon na
Sweta... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What an Uodate I truly loved the reasoning of everything and when zain learnt patience for aliya waiting for her to crash was hilarious I totes loved it and when she turns but doesn't crash and zains inner thoughts were amazing I loved how he loved seeing her riled and the way he's like what you going to do hit me or kiss me and his mind just wonder off as to why he wants her to kiss him and by then she's turned back and he realises he needs to back away and as he decided to she turns and has a go at him I loved the attitude of because you didn't say sorry and walking off realising as much as he don't want to he has to back off but the way he said the line aliya should definitely be intrigued and should be on yes case now hahahaha! Lovely update :) thansk for the pm can't wait for the next part even though it's the ending :(
pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
absolutely brilliant
totally loved it
...Smile... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Amazing, loved it as always, and thank you so much for the pm.
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

so late i became this time!๐Ÿ˜ญ

waise don't noe if i shld be happy that one exam is over or cry over the one which is coming!

late reply is coz i did not come on I-F yesterday in the evening.. was roaming whole of bangalore as exams r over๐Ÿ˜›

surely i'll be writing my predictions and eagerly wait to see if it will come true but on one condition that u will not reply to my predictions and keep things as a secret only untill they r actually revealed in the story๐Ÿ˜Š

and yeah, i'm almost gonna finish the first thread of DFLits too good till now...loving the suspense! is Brij the person trying to kill soni?๐Ÿ˜• thats what i felt... n now that u r avoiding Anjali n arnav meeting Soni, i'm nearly sure that Geet is their Baby n veerji who geet was talking of is Arnav..so my prediction is gonna be right i feel๐Ÿฅณromance ke baare me i will not even speak...loving the way u use songs! and i must say i heard a lot of songs because of u... i learnt hindi recently... i mean when i started watching IPK so had not heard lot of song... whenever i read a chapter i first read the p.s, listen to the song and then read the chapter for the feel... so double thanks to u!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

now coming back to my dearest JSTN!

Zain is definitely one inpatient creature just like me๐Ÿ˜‰my lecturers also hav a tough time with me๐Ÿ˜›

but thank god he had the patience to wait for aliya's anger...or actually, thank aliya!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†who on earth can resist such a sweety๐Ÿ˜ณand Zain finds her sexy in anger is it... way to go Mr.Abdhulla..keep it up!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜† par sach me majnu ban gaya hai Zain!not even worried abt his bro's marriage!what will he answer if ever his bro asked him something about his marriage??? that he was dreaming abt his bachelor party and did not concentrate on the nikah ceremony???๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

and yeaaah!!! the fight! zain ki heart to gaa raha hoga

u r fighting fighting hello honey bunny๐Ÿ˜†

dil me laddu phooting hello honey bunny๐Ÿ˜†

and his kiss dialogue๐Ÿคฃmain actually Dh Dh mein use padke ROLF kar rahi thi! yeh fight karte waqt kiss ke bare me sock raha he...phir romance me kya hoga!๐Ÿ˜ณ now i get it...yaha pe bhi romance hi chal raha hai๐Ÿ˜‰ dream on beta dream on... kabhi na kabhi mauka mil he jaayega apni lady love ko kiss karneka tab tak jhagde se kaam chalana๐Ÿ˜›

aur phir kardiya typical ladkon wali baat "i will not let her affect me so much"... abe phattu!tujhe kya lagta hai? possible hai yeh ?7 nahi 700 janmo me bhi nahi! hum ladkiyaan hai hi aapko affect karne๐Ÿ˜‰aur tumhare saamne toh ek angel khadi hai! ๐Ÿ˜ณaur kya decide kiya isne??? ki aliya se apne aap ko door kakhe ga! his foot! dekhne do ek aasoon aliya ki! phir pata chalega ise!

kalpana! this one was as usual a super duper update!

the way u put everything a flow is just wonderful!i was so really missing ZaYa kitkit nowadays n u are making me fill the void with this!in love with this as much as i am in love with Zain!neither he nor u ever miss out on stealing my heart each time i see/read your work!beautifully written ...even though this in in thirt person/writer POV, it feels like i'm reading this in Zain's POV completely!really a salute to your skills! each update shows ur love for ur works...

keep this going!!! will be my pleasure to read ur works and write such reviews about it... BTW i'm glad Dh Dh updates r not as long as DFL ones ...warna i would take 2 hrs to type the review! i'm as slow as a tortoise in typing u see...๐Ÿคข

will be waiting for the next part๐Ÿ˜ƒ

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ya Allah! I'm the biggest late lateef reader of yours! You know I actually read this update before going to school but couldn't review as my mum was really furious on me using Internet early morning ๐Ÿ˜› Besides that I tried to reserve my space but IF didn't allow me to because I'm a groupbie and I can't make more than 20 posts in a day ๐Ÿ˜ญ Then right now I am preparing for my exam so I won't write a long review ! Maafi chahti Hun ๐Ÿ˜†

Itna chota update? ๐Ÿ˜› I'm loving this Zain so every update of yours is going to be a short one for me ! Zain has still not stopped with his phattuness and efforts to talk to his angel ! That is the most interesting part of the story ! I'm sure he must be going crazy when Aaliya talked to him ! And remember I told you that if maintaining image was not an issue, he would have started dancing ! So what I think is Kya pata Akele Akele Apnay room mein Khush ho kar dance karta ho, haina? Kya bharosa Mr Abdullah ka ๐Ÿ˜› I'm sure he must be regretting very badly on not crashing with Aaliya. After all he crashed just to talk to her ! How sweet is that? ๐Ÿ˜ณ Cunning too ! But still he did talk to her ! And badtameez Zain is the reason why Aaliya missed the Nikkah ๐Ÿ˜‰ I can relate how fond she is of that 'qubool hai' part because I too love that part! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Par koi baat Nahi! They can enjoy all the rituals on their own nikkah! And Apnay Khud ke nikkah mein they might enjoy more ๐Ÿ˜› The last dialogues after the cancelled crash were so amazing! "tum ne please Nahi bola" ๐Ÿ˜† He wants Aaliya to say please! Khuwab dekhna do ! Never in her life would she say sorry or please to Zain ๐Ÿ˜› That please part shows how obsessed he is with Aaliya! ๐Ÿ˜‰ And then Zain ke thought! Those dialogues were icing on the cake! I told you na he is Mastermind Zaalim Abdullah! Pehle he plans everything so well ! And then he irritates Aaliya just because he want her to talk to talk to him, so that makes him Zaalim too ๐Ÿ˜›

The dialogues you have penned down are so amazing! I feel like I'm there with Miss Khitkit and Zaalim Abdullah enjoying their arguments ๐Ÿ˜Š Again this one was a wonderful update ๐Ÿ‘ I loved it ! Not o forget I just can't stop fangirling over Mr Abdullah ๐Ÿ˜ณ The way you have penned down his thought is BRILLIANT! ๐Ÿ˜Š Yayy! Next part will have the final scene but it won't be the last update of JSTN, right? I hope it won't! Because I don't want it to end ! Abhi tou his plan to get married to Aaliya is left + fake protests ! ๐Ÿ˜Š Looking forward to next update! Thanks for the PM! Bas abhi I'm done with the review . Can't write more because I have an exam tomorrow! ๐Ÿ˜ญ Bye! ๐Ÿ˜Š

P.S. Ignore the mistakes I have made because I'm writing this review from phone and the auto correct always changes my Urdu words to proper English ones ๐Ÿ˜ก