Posted: 10 years ago
Kalpana, check my mehnat on page 8 πŸ˜› Edited my comment !! πŸ˜ƒ
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vinu127

so sorry kalpana di...

i typed the entire review but my WiFi hung up😭

that is why this late unres.😭..really sorry... here is the review..

It is Ok! Aur waise bhi I read all the reviews early morning to cheer myself up! So no harm done! Was able to read it in morning and grin like an idiot!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

super duper Dhoom Dhadakka update tha!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

excitement mein pata nahi kya kya miss karjaaungi... so i'll come in order!πŸ˜‰

dekho toh iss bande ko... ek taraf apni Bhai ki nikah hai par ise sirf apni MKB ki padi hai... too excited he is ha...kitna cutie cutie lagta Zain aise... stratagy iski buri nahi this..pehle fight phir friendship..par jab kismat ko kuch aur hi manzoor thi toh ye jitne bhi master plans banale kaya faida... phirse jhagad na hi pada na MKB ke saath!πŸ˜†par maan na padega.. jise Phattu samjha tha woh to Einstein ka parpota niklaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I did not expect Zain to be this Phattu in the serial! I thought he was a bindaas guy that is why I wrote this story for this couple too! If I had known that he was a phattu I would not have written Zaya version of Dh Dh at all! I dont like deviating from the characters' personality! I try to keep the character as similar to the show one as possible with only small changes! But glad I wrote the story or else would not have met you!πŸ˜ƒ

and Aliya never fails to mesmerise him does she???aur kyun na ho..hai hi itni pretty😳and he is total latto over herπŸ˜‰

the next part..something we had read previously but yet seemed all new to me.. Zain's POV gave a metallic brilliance to this.. not for a second did i feel i hav already read this and know whats gonna happen... i was waiting and getting sucked into Zains feeling for his MKB.. all the actions that seemed random to me in Dh DH seemed so justified here...πŸ‘

Wow! Did not expect this! I tried my best to make it seem different but I did not know it actually worked! When I wrote those actions in Dh Dh I did it while keeping in my mind the plot of this story! That is why they were so random! I desperately left openings like some of the comments of Zain in Dh Dh Epilogue so that readers are eager to read Jab Se and other stories! πŸ˜‰ Glad you enjoyed it so much!

his reaction to the fall,to her words, her antics her expressions they all seemed so natural that i could connect to it as easily as its happening in front of my eyes... and i have always told u that i imagine ur stories and its easy coz of this reason..it all seems realπŸ‘

Really glad you were able to imagine the scenes so well!

i was wondering when i read Dh Dh as to why always Zain becomes gayab when his mom comes...here u cleared it up as well...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

In Dh Dh, Zain says everything was planned! I will say the same thing, "Everything was planned!"πŸ˜†

there were also many lines that cracked me up big time... best being Bhag Zain Bhag🀣

so all in all it was a superb update!

besabri se waiting for next part...

Glad you liked this part! Next part will be delayed as I am working on other stories' updates!
Thanks for the review!πŸ€—

vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kalpana_Writer

It is Ok! Aur waise bhi I read all the reviews early morning to cheer myself up! So no harm done! Was able to read it in morning and grin like an idiot!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

that relieved meπŸ˜ƒ

I did not expect Zain to be this Phattu in the serial! I thought he was a bindaas guy that is why I wrote this story for this couple too! If I had known that he was a phattu I would not have written Zaya version of Dh Dh at all! I dont like deviating from the characters' personality! I try to keep the character as similar to the show one as possible with only small changes! But glad I wrote the story or else would not have met you!πŸ˜ƒ

yeh pattuness toh temporary hai...ek baar use apni pyaar ko accept karne dijiye..phir ayega uska previous playboy avatar bahar!esp when he decides to make aliya confess.. he will be no less than the Zain of Dh Dh.. i will not be surprised if he overtakes himπŸ˜‰ and yes, good u wrote it! we got to read such fabulous worksπŸ˜ƒ

Wow! Did not expect this! I tried my best to make it seem different but I did not know it actually worked! When I wrote those actions in Dh Dh I did it while keeping in my mind the plot of this story! That is why they were so random! I desperately left openings like some of the comments of Zain in Dh Dh Epilogue so that readers are eager to read Jab Se and other stories! πŸ˜‰ Glad you enjoyed it so much!

this worked wonders... i had not read 1st part... i read it when JTN thread was posted only.. so glad that i did.. the suspense just killed me..as i told u before i love mysteries and guessing... believe it or not! i had spent hours trying to figure out what all could hav happened... proudy saying now that kaafi kuch meri guesses ki tarah hi the...πŸ˜ƒ

Really glad you were able to imagine the scenes so well!

what can i do if you write so well?

In Dh Dh, Zain says everything was planned! I will say the same thing, "Everything was planned!"πŸ˜†

right... everything was indeed planned!

Glad you liked this part! Next part will be delayed as I am working on other stories' updates!

Thanks for the review!πŸ€—

delay hogi? *pouts*
*cheers up again* koi baat nahi.. will wait and in the mean time mere exams bhi khatam hojayengeπŸ˜ƒ and DFL ki kuch chapters bhiπŸ˜ƒ
take care.. health ki dhyaan rakhiye pls😊
bye...

Word Count: 1

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZaYaFan1

Res... 😊

Haye Allah! Hath mein dard ho gaya! 😭 I had exam today that's why reserved space for my comment yest night, But thankfully I have a non-learning exam tomorrow so got some free time to come heree! Lekin abhi ek tragedy ho gayi πŸ˜› I typed such a LOONGG review after coming back from school but when I was at the last line, light chali gayi 😭 Sari mehnat paani paani ho gayi πŸ˜›Now I'm writing it for the 2nd time! Don't even know what I'm going to type πŸ˜† Bas jesa bhi ho, accept it pleasee πŸ˜†What I wrote first was direct from my heart πŸ˜› Ab you won't get that quality cause I'm writing it for the second timeπŸ˜› Kuch rehem karo mujh par! I would never write anything two times, aur woh bi itnaa lamba, but I'm writing it for youu 😳 Heree I goo!!

You know I can't stop loving this Zain πŸ˜‰ He was actually counting LOL! But he never knew that Aaliya would end up landing on top of him !! πŸ˜› Haahah! And then what he said was superb! "Uthne ke baare mein socheinge aap?" and "Uthogi ya gosh mein uthaun?" πŸ˜› I think if Aaliya wouldn't have stood up tou Zain miyan zauru apni angel ko godh mein utha lete πŸ˜†Then this ANDHI part was best everr! Their kitkit was mind blowing !! Even I loved the furious Aaliya 😳Khushi check karein ap is Zain ki when Aaliya was talking to him πŸ˜† Bass nahi chal raha tha warna he's have started dancing in front of her πŸ˜› Kya bharosa? He's SO unpredictable πŸ˜‰ I loved that part when Zain was shocked because she looked on the ceiling as she was praying πŸ˜›His reaction was like completely different! He's such a pagal.. doesn't even know about her praying to Allah πŸ˜† He must be thinking "Ye larki pagal tou nahi hai.. SO stupid" Hahah! Then 'He loved his confirmed bachelor status' LOL! Then why going lattu over her?? πŸ˜† Bhaag Zain beta Bhaag!!! LOL! He was so excited to fight for the second time! *Bhopal ki ladkiyan* πŸ˜› Zain beta, this 'Bhopal ki ladki', is your very own future wife πŸ˜‰ Don't you dare say anything about this 'angel', okay?? πŸ˜› OHH YESS! The way Aaliya pointed her finger towards him and said "Tumhe tou mai baad mein dekh lungi" ! WOHOO! WOW! This is the same Aaliya I was waiting forr! Her anger and attitude can mesmerize anybody ! SO bold ! πŸ˜‰ I need to stop! If I'll go on like this, I can end up writing essays on Zaalim Abdullah and Miss Khitkhit πŸ˜› "Aise dekho gi tou mai roz tumse takrane ko tayyar hun" Hahhah! I literally cracked up at this dialogue!! Zain se yahi expect karsaktay hain LOL!! This was MIND BLOWINGG!

Kalpana, this is what I SO longed forr! I told you know I'm eagerly waiting for Zain's plans and ideas! NO NO! Hermain control yourself, NOT Zain heree! Concentrate on other aspects of the SS! This is what I'm going through right now πŸ˜† (I can't stop myself from praising Zain 'cause the character is so different and amazing. Stopping myself from discussing him LOL) SO this update is just BRILLIANT! The outline of this story is what I love the most! Then of course characters, dialogues just add magic to this SS! This piece is just outstanding!πŸ‘ The scenes are so damn cute and relatable! I loved this update to bits 😳 I am overjoyed again with the fact that here Surayya Mami is a nice character! I SO hate evil mother-in-laws πŸ˜› The way you have penned down this SS is superb! I really like the way you are revealing different shades of Zain and Aaliya's characters! The change in Aaliya's character in this update was just wonderfull! πŸ˜ƒ

I am expecting that scene where Aaliya cries under the table for going away from her Mamu-Mami in next update πŸ˜› Hahah! TOO excited to read moree! πŸ˜‰ I'm addicted to this SS seriouslyy! Why do you write so well? πŸ˜› Even if you keep writing it for another month, I won't mind πŸ˜† But stories, dramas are better if they are not dragged and if they finish early! πŸ˜ƒ That's my experiencee! πŸ˜› I can't watch dramas going on for years and years! πŸ˜›

By the way, this time you updated quite early! πŸ˜‰ Hahah! But I'm happy πŸ˜ƒ Take care. There's no need to hurry ! Because I don't want you to be in such a hurry and end up paining your hand or writing 'Geet' and 'Khushi' instead of Aaliya! Nor the vice versa one! Araam karo yar πŸ˜› Chill ! πŸ˜‰

SOO how is my second try! ? πŸ˜› Itna lamba sirf tumhare liye likha hai? Warna kabhi na likhun ye sab dosri baar! πŸ˜› I'm such a lazy person but anything for youu 😳

OK! First of all! WOW! Kitna bada review!!!!!! Really happy!πŸ˜ƒ
And second of all, thank you! Really touched to know that you wrote the whole review again! Really touched! In my 2 years writing career, only one reader of mine has written such a long review even after the last one got deleted! Thanks a lot for that!πŸ€—
BTW, now she just copies my chapter to her PC, read it and then types the review on Word and then puts it up here! You can try that too if you want the review not get deleted due to light!πŸ˜‰ Just giving an idea!😳
And what is wrong with this review? Yeh bhi perfect hai! Loved it! Thanks for the review!πŸ˜ƒ
You know if someone read the Godh mein uthaaun scene in Dh Dh they must hsve thought he was being sarcastic. Only in this fic, readers come to know that he would have actually preferred to have Aaliya remain on him so that he can carry her!πŸ˜†
And the only reason he did not start dancing was because of his image!πŸ˜‰ Warna toh...
GLad you loved the ceiling waala scene and the bhaag line! That was my fav part to write! Was laughing the whole time I wrote it and while editing it too, coz I could actually imagine it happening every time I worked on it!πŸ˜†

I am so glad you liked this calculative and cunning Zain! I love it when leads go smart and actually trap their lovers with some plan!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

OK! You need to stop praising me so much! I am sure there are defo better stories out there on ZaYa!
About Suraiya, I tend to keep all my characters positive as much as possible! I prefer it when problems are created due to circumstances and not due to someone being negative. Most of my stories have negative char. as positive! Only in the current story Deewanapan I have two negative turned positive characters in the show, negative in my story as the story demanded for it!
Glad you liked my story so much!
Yes, next part will have another crash and Aaliya crying scene after which the aftermath of Dh Dh will be there following which the story to their marriage will start!

Errr... Even I dont know why I write so well!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Even I dont like when stories are dragged! But this story will defo go one for two months coz there are many scenes I have to put in! But dont worry! None of my stories drag! I have a story called DFL which has more than 70 chapters and is going on for two years and yet none of my readers will tell you that it is dragging on! My stories are planned from the start! I know exactly what will happen from the current chapter to the ending! Everything is planned before I even think about writing the first word of the story! So dont worry about dragging! My stories never drag!πŸ˜ƒ

Oh shit! My light just went away while typing this! Thank God! I have UPS going on! Phew!

Waise second try badhiya tha! I am wondering how awesome the first version would have been!πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for the review!
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Javeria3991

Awesome update

WOW Zain plans for conversing with Aliya worked magically. He talked cum fight her, not once but twice.
LOLZ he ran away from Aliya because he can't risked himself standing near her when his mother is close by, after all its the matter of his impression and image.
I wonder when and where will there be their next cute kitkit.
I am sure friendship is on the verge to get started between them.
Update next part soon.

Friendship????? Ya right! Dream on!πŸ˜‰
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalpana_Writer

OK! First of all! WOW! Kitna bada review!!!!!! Really happy!πŸ˜ƒ
And second of all, thank you! Really touched to know that you wrote the whole review again! Really touched! In my 2 years writing career, only one reader of mine has written such a long review even after the last one got deleted! Thanks a lot for that!πŸ€—
BTW, now she just copies my chapter to her PC, read it and then types the review on Word and then puts it up here! You can try that too if you want the review not get deleted due to light!πŸ˜‰ Just giving an idea!😳
And what is wrong with this review? Yeh bhi perfect hai! Loved it! Thanks for the review!πŸ˜ƒ
You know if someone read the Godh mein uthaaun scene in Dh Dh they must hsve thought he was being sarcastic. Only in this fic, readers come to know that he would have actually preferred to have Aaliya remain on him so that he can carry her!πŸ˜†
And the only reason he did not start dancing was because of his image!πŸ˜‰ Warna toh...
GLad you loved the ceiling waala scene and the bhaag line! That was my fav part to write! Was laughing the whole time I wrote it and while editing it too, coz I could actually imagine it happening every time I worked on it!πŸ˜†

I am so glad you liked this calculative and cunning Zain! I love it when leads go smart and actually trap their lovers with some plan!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

OK! You need to stop praising me so much! I am sure there are defo better stories out there on ZaYa!
About Suraiya, I tend to keep all my characters positive as much as possible! I prefer it when problems are created due to circumstances and not due to someone being negative. Most of my stories have negative char. as positive! Only in the current story Deewanapan I have two negative turned positive characters in the show, negative in my story as the story demanded for it!
Glad you liked my story so much!
Yes, next part will have another crash and Aaliya crying scene after which the aftermath of Dh Dh will be there following which the story to their marriage will start!

Errr... Even I dont know why I write so well!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Even I dont like when stories are dragged! But this story will defo go one for two months coz there are many scenes I have to put in! But dont worry! None of my stories drag! I have a story called DFL which has more than 70 chapters and is going on for two years and yet none of my readers will tell you that it is dragging on! My stories are planned from the start! I know exactly what will happen from the current chapter to the ending! Everything is planned before I even think about writing the first word of the story! So dont worry about dragging! My stories never drag!πŸ˜ƒ

Oh shit! My light just went away while typing this! Thank God! I have UPS going on! Phew!

Waise second try badhiya tha! I am wondering how awesome the first version would have been!πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for the review!

You're welcome πŸ˜ƒ Wow! So I'm the second one !! Yayy πŸ˜› I think ab mujhay word par he likhna paray ga. As something or the other has to happen whenever I write review for your story or begin to read it πŸ˜† Somethings are jealous of mee πŸ˜‰ Sadly we don't have a UPS anymoree 😭Generator hai πŸ˜› But you know what we don't have load shedding problems but this time I was writing a review for your story so kuch tou hona he tha πŸ˜†

Yes, I am loving Zain 😳 Ohh yeahh his image issues!! LOL! I'm defo sure he will maintain his image further in the story too πŸ˜‰ I know, I knowwπŸ˜› Even I thought that he is being sarcastic when I read the Dh Dh series!

WOW! Two months moree! πŸ˜ƒ I won't mind reading it because I'm already loving it as it is from Zain's point of view! And I already lovee him 😳 WOW! We have similar choices 😊 I know you will not drag this story! Waah, 70 chapters! Amazing hain aap πŸ˜‰ Keep writing. May you get many longer reviews than my previous me πŸ˜‰

Then I'm surely waiting for your next update! πŸ˜ƒ Wanna read more and moree! πŸ˜› I don't know if other stories are better than yours or not! But right now I'm sticking just to two Short Stories and one is yoursπŸ˜ƒ And I'm glad that I'm not leaving this and the other one! In the case with this story, I read this whole in just one go! I was just going through different posts when I came across the Dh Dh one! and you had already completed it by that time! From then on I'm a regular reader πŸ˜ƒ So Dh Dh se tou I fall in love at first chapter πŸ˜›

Don't worry! After reading my review I think this second try is bit longer than the first one and better tooπŸ˜›
Edited by ZaYaFan1 - 10 years ago
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: fffan123

Hey Brilliant update. Loved part 2 and 3. Looking forward to reading more.

Sorry dear for late comments. But AD is currently very hectic...

What is AD?
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Not the first reader on your part 3 either πŸ˜› Hahah! My Internet has to do this everytime! LITERALLY everytime!! Yeah I could! πŸ˜ƒ your words force me to do that! πŸ˜ƒ

Hahah! NO emotional drama, okay? πŸ˜› Don't be emotional!

"DONT YOU DARE SKIP THEM!!!!😑 This update will be here only but the study days will never come back! Study hard. remain calm, keep smiling and come here and read stories when you want a break from studies! They are best stress busters!πŸ˜ƒ BTW, what are you studying?"

Okay yar! Don't be so furious! Now you've refused, ab tou kabhi nahi karungi πŸ˜› Relax! Ohh I'm too younger than youu! πŸ˜‰ I'm in 8th grade, not in college or university πŸ˜› I know I'm youngerthan you 'cause all the friends I make on Internet and different social websites are always elder than mee! πŸ˜ƒ

It is Ok you are not the first reader this time! Next time try kar lena! Abhi bahut saare scenes baaki hai!πŸ˜‰
You may be in 8th grade but exams are still important! Let me tell you something! When i was in 5th standard, I fell ill so horribly that I coyuld not write the exam for more than half hour and the paper was off two hours. I was sure I would fail and my parents also understood it and said it is just a small exam it is Ok! But guess what? I passed. Even though I wrote for only quarter time of exam! Why I passed? Coz I studied so hard that I passed even with fever! So study hard whether you are giving entrance exams or in 8th grade! Samjhe?πŸ˜ƒ
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinu127

that relieved meπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ

yeh pattuness toh temporary hai...ek baar use apni pyaar ko accept karne dijiye..phir ayega uska previous playboy avatar bahar!esp when he decides to make aliya confess.. he will be no less than the Zain of Dh Dh.. i will not be surprised if he overtakes himπŸ˜‰ and yes, good u wrote it! we got to read such fabulous worksπŸ˜ƒ

Feel the same too about Zain's phattuness!πŸ˜†

this worked wonders... i had not read 1st part... i read it when JTN thread was posted only.. so glad that i did.. the suspense just killed me..as i told u before i love mysteries and guessing... believe it or not! i had spent hours trying to figure out what all could hav happened... proudy saying now that kaafi kuch meri guesses ki tarah hi the...πŸ˜ƒ

Arre waah! Another predictor! In DFL, I have a reader who predicts my twists sometimes! And here I think it is you! Do tell me your guesses once I move on from Dh Dh in this story! Would be glad to read them!πŸ˜‰

what can i do if you write so well?

😳

right... everything was indeed planned!

delay hogi? *pouts*
*cheers up again* koi baat nahi.. will wait and in the mean time mere exams bhi khatam hojayengeπŸ˜ƒ and DFL ki kuch chapters bhiπŸ˜ƒ
take care.. health ki dhyaan rakhiye pls😊
bye...

How was the exams going on dear? Best of luck for them! Waiting for the day your exams end and you get to see my VMs and read my DFL!πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for the review!

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

You're welcome πŸ˜ƒ Wow! So I'm the second one !! Yayy πŸ˜› I think ab mujhay word par he likhna paray ga. As something or the other has to happen whenever I write review for your story or begin to read it πŸ˜† Somethings are jealous of mee πŸ˜‰ Sadly we don't have a UPS anymoree 😭Generator hai πŸ˜› But you know what we don't have load shedding problems but this time I was writing a review for your story so kuch tou hona he tha πŸ˜†

We got UPS just few days back coz the light problems started here only recently. I mean it was there from when i was kid but two years back it has stopped. Ab waapis aagaya!

Yes, I am loving Zain 😳 Ohh yeahh his image issues!! LOL! I'm defo sure he will maintain his image further in the story too πŸ˜‰ I know, I knowwπŸ˜› Even I thought that he is being sarcastic when I read the Dh Dh series!

πŸ˜†

WOW! Two months moree! πŸ˜ƒ I won't mind reading it because I'm already loving it as it is from Zain's point of view! And I already lovee him 😳 WOW! We have similar choices 😊 I know you will not drag this story! Waah, 70 chapters! Amazing hain aap πŸ˜‰ Keep writing. May you get many longer reviews than my previous me πŸ˜‰

Thank you!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Then I'm surely waiting for your next update! πŸ˜ƒ Wanna read more and moree! πŸ˜› I don't know if other stories are better than yours or not! But right now I'm sticking just to two Short Stories and one is yoursπŸ˜ƒ And I'm glad that I'm not leaving this and the other one! In the case with this story, I read this whole in just one go! I was just going through different posts when I came across the Dh Dh one! and you had already completed it by that time! From then on I'm a regular reader πŸ˜ƒ So Dh Dh se tou I fall in love at first chapter πŸ˜›

Haaye! Ek writer ko aur kya chaahiye ki uska reader pehle chapter pe hi uske kaam ka deewana ho jaaye! Thank you dear!πŸ€—

Don't worry! After reading my review I think this second try is bit longer than the first one and better tooπŸ˜›

Agreed!
Thanks for the review!