Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: divikash

loved it yaar,too good, tell me somethin

did u write this story for some1 else, coz ther s khushi and geet instead of aaliya

but either way loved the entire update
update next part soon as this

Ya! There are three versions which i am writing simultaneously!
Generally i double check but today due to exhaustion I did lot of mistakes like this! Was able to correct most of them but guess two of them were still there! Check it out now! Changed them! Thanks for informing!πŸ˜ƒ

Will make sure it does not happen again!😳
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kalpana_Writer

Telugu? Cool!
Uh oh! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³That was not editing mistake! That was all thanks to exhaustion! Today Many places I typed Geet in place of Khushi and while writing MG version I wrote Aaliya once too! Today had gone out in noon in heat and that made me feel very tired and that created these problems!πŸ˜†

take rest di...don't strain yourself too much...
hume advice karte hai rest and breaks leneko par khud nahi leli...bad!*pouts*
pls take care...
ur readers are very eager to read ur updates as soon as possible but not at the cost of ur health or exhaustion... pls take care..
p.s.my review has been put up😊
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vinu127

take rest di...don't strain yourself too much...
hume advice karte hai rest and breaks leneko par khud nahi leli...bad!*pouts*
pls take care...
ur readers are very eager to read ur updates as soon as possible but not at the cost of ur health or exhaustion... pls take care..
p.s.my review has been put up😊

Actually I was planning to take rest and not update! But I promised someone I will update and my rules does not allow me to break promises! I am like Aaliya; cannot go against my principles whatever the cost! So, unless my health is too bad, I avoid breaking promises! πŸ˜ƒ

Will read your update tom coz daily morning I have the habit of checking the threads through mobile and reading the reviews! They cheer me up and keep me happy the whole day! So hope you dont mind if I read it tomorrow!πŸ˜ƒ
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing
Seems like zain plan is working in full mode
Thanks for pm
Continue soon
Sweta... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What an Uodate man zain really does plan out every little detail I loved his overall plan but the plan within a plan of talking and to tak get her angry to get her angry makes her drop the flowers and the countdowns amazing loved it I can imagine his signature walk and even Allah gave his blessings loved how he's always reevaluating his plans and the he's seeing aliya so close but realises she's uncomfortable so starts with his sarcastic comments like do you plan to get up it was truly hilarious and when he said something which finaly brought the inner tigress out man he's impressed hahaha but as soon as surraiya come so he's hiding like a cat and then ready to pounce she crashes into him again hahahah and this time she doesn't even wait for him to talk she's roaring to go hahaha amazing :) can't wait for the next oart :) thansk for the pm :)
Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Promise to God I'll edit this today. Hehe.
pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

absolutely brilliant

totally loved the fighting
awesome
...Smile... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It was so good, and thanks for the pm
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Brilliant update. Loved part 2 and 3. Looking forward to reading more.

Sorry dear for late comments. But AD is currently very hectic...
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalpana_Writer

Of course I missed your review! Kept on wondering where were you! Then remembered you had exams so did not PM you! Or else would have bombarded you with PMs asking whether you are alright or not!

It is OK! Hota hai! Koi nahi! Saw you online! Maybe the next update will have you as the first reader!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Oh yaar! Not fair! That was total cruelty! And I can understand what you are feeling coz many times even I have faced such problems right when something good was about to happen!😑

πŸ˜†

Really? You could? Awesome!πŸ˜ƒ

You could imagine that too? Wow!πŸ˜ƒ The best compliment anyone could give me!πŸ˜ƒ

Oh you will defo have them! His reactions will have lots of protests and drama from his side!πŸ˜†

😲 Seriously??? Now I am feeling a bit emotional! Thank you!

Hey! It is Ok! Atleast you reviewed! That is enough for me!πŸ˜ƒ

DONT YOU DARE SKIP THEM!!!!😑 This update will be here only but the study days will never come back! Study hard. remain calm, keep smiling and come here and read stories when you want a break from studies! They are best stress busters!πŸ˜ƒ BTW, what are you studying?

NO probs! Aaraam se padhna! Will wait for your reviews! Take care!
Kalpana

Not the first reader on your part 3 either πŸ˜› Hahah! My Internet has to do this everytime! LITERALLY everytime!! Yeah I could! πŸ˜ƒ your words force me to do that! πŸ˜ƒ

Hahah! NO emotional drama, okay? πŸ˜› Don't be emotional!

"DONT YOU DARE SKIP THEM!!!!😑 This update will be here only but the study days will never come back! Study hard. remain calm, keep smiling and come here and read stories when you want a break from studies! They are best stress busters!πŸ˜ƒ BTW, what are you studying?"

Okay yar! Don't be so furious! Now you've refused, ab tou kabhi nahi karungi πŸ˜› Relax! Ohh I'm too younger than youu! πŸ˜‰ I'm in 8th grade, not in college or university πŸ˜› I know I'm youngerthan you 'cause all the friends I make on Internet and different social websites are always elder than mee! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by ZaYaFan1 - 10 years ago