Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

PART 3. DHOOM DHADAKKA ZAIN STYLE! PART I

The day of Fahad and Nafisa's wedding dawned bright and clear and Zain woke up with excitement bursting through his veins. Today was the day he was going to get Miss. Aaliya Ghulam Haider talking to him either by hook or by crook. He smirked as he remembered his plan; get Aaliya Ghulam Haider angry enough that she starts speaking to him. And once done with that, he will ask for forgiveness and explain why he got her angry! And then he would ask whether they could be friends and so that he could talk to her whenever he wanted to! How he was going to make her angry, he had no idea! But he was sure he could figure something out, after all he was Zain Usman Abdullah!

As he reached the hall, dressed up in his best three piece suit, his eyes widened in excitement as he saw Aaliya prancing around the hall going towards the stage with basket full of flowers in her arms dressed in blue sharara. Zain stared at her with wonder. Suddenly, an idea to get her angry entered his mind and he smirked. He pulled out his mobile and started walking towards Aaliya. He kept his eyes on his mobile acting as if he was concentrating on it when all the while his concentration was actually focused on Aaliya coming right towards him while looking up and mumbling to herself. He counted in his mind:

And BAM!

Aaliya crashed into Zain and both went flying down. Zain fell down with Aaliya right on top of him with flowers from Aaliya's basket floating all over them. Zain looked at Aaliya who had her eyes closed tightly and was stunned to see her so close. He had expected them to crash and her to start shouting but he did not expect her lying on him and being close to him. He stared at her mesmerized. She looks like clear morning sky in blue Sharara; Zain thought absentmindedly and then widened his eyes as he realized that he was again thinking like a poet! Right at that moment, Aaliya opened her right eye and looked right at him. When she realized that she fell on Zain, she opened both her eyes wide and looked at him in shock. She gulped and looked at him in horror.

Zain sighed mentally; yeh toh abhi bhi mujhse darr rahi hai! Chalo Zain beta! Apna infamous attitude dikhaao jisse tumhaare College professors bhi annoy ho jaate hain aur iss angel ko ghussa dilaao!

, "Uthne ke baare mein sochengi aap?"

"Huh!"

"Uthogi ya godh mein uthaaun?"

"Nahi!"

Zain waited for Aaliya to start fighting but the moment Aaliya got up she was more interested in adjusting her Duppatta. That's it! Zain had to take drastic step to get her talking.

Dekhke nahi chal sakti? Andhi ho kya?" Zain scolded her. Zain expected Aaliya to fight back but what he did not expect was her transformation from demure village belle to roaring tigress. Her eyes spat fire while her whole body language screamed fury. Her face showed outrage while her mouth opened and showered her wrath on him. Zain was mesmerized by her.

"Kya kahaa tumne? Main andhi hoon? Aur tum kya ho? Khud dekhke chalte nahi aur mujhpe chillaate ho!"

"Kya?"

While Zain glared at her, inside his heart jumped in happiness. She was talking to him! His mind started singing; Wheres the party tonight!

"Tum kya kehna chaahti ho? Ki galti meri hai?"

"Haan!"

"KYA?",

"Dekho Mr. Zain Usman Abdullah! Tum mujhpe galat ilzaam laga rahe ho! Aur Aaliya Ghulam Haider yeh bardaasht nahi karegi!"

"Ilzaam? Toh kya tum mujhse takraayi nahi? Haan? Bolo?"

Suddenly Aaliya looked up and spoke, "Ya Allah! Dekho apne bande ko! Takraaye toh yeh bhi the! Toh galti sirf meri kyun?" Zain looked at the ceiling incredulously. Is she serious? She is talking to the ceiling?

Zain looked down and his eyes fell on his Suraiya coming towards them. His eyes widened; if his mother saw them together she will start planning his marriage with Aaliya. No thank you! He loved his confirmed bachelor status. Bhaag Zain bhaag! By the time Aaliya looked down, Zain had vanished.

Zain hid himself away from Aaliya and Suraiya for a while as he reassessed the situation and adjusted his strategy accordingly. After a while, Zain came out of his hiding place, and his mother found him who informed him that Fahad was coming with the Baaraat. Zain and Suraiya had come over to the hall early to make sure everything went smoothly while Usman and many other relatives came with Fahad in the Baaraat.

Soon Zain was standing beside Fahad stupefied as Aaliya helped Rizwan as she sweet talked Fahad like a nymph and managed to extract money from him. Zain was befuddled by her charm, innocence and her beauty. But of course he did not know that! All he knew was that he wanted to talk to his angel again.

With the aim of talking to her, Zain walked towards Aaliya exactly when Suraiya called Aaliya to get Nafisa down and Aaliya turned around.

CRASH!

Aaliya slammed right into Zain.

"Tum?"

Zain was about to open his mouth to apologise to her about crashing into her now and earlier too when Aaliya continued.

"Dekhke nahi chal sakte tum? Har waqt takraana jaroori hai kya?"

Zain stared at her astounded. Sexy! That was the only word which flashed through his mind as he took in Aaliya looking at him with fury blazing in her eyes, her cheeks red due to anger and her body language making him want to pull her close and kiss her anger away. Kiss? When did he start thinking in such a manner? Zain wondered absentmindedly but soon the fiery looking girl in front of him captured his attention again. All the strategy of making friendship flew out of the window as his eyes took in his feisty Angel. No! Not Angel! She was definitely not an angel with her angry eyes and her fighting stance. Nope! She was... She was Miss. Khitkhit! Forget friendship! Come on Miss. Khitkhit! Lets fight!

"Tum Bhopal ki ladkiyaan apne aapko samajhti kya ho? Jab dekho ladne ke liye ready rehti ho! Lagta hai ladne ke siva kuch aata hi nahi hai tumhein!"

Before Aaliya could retort back, Suraiya called her again and Aaliya went away but not before pointing her finger at Zain and saying, "Tumhein toh main baad mein dekh lungi!" Zain rolled his eyes but once she stormed off Zain let out a heavy sigh as he looked at her dreamily. Aise dekhogi mujhe toh main roz tumse takraane ko tayyaar hoon!

Buddy me if you want PMs!

Thanks, take care and have fun,

Kalpana

P.S. As usual, I read your reviews daily, but they will be liked or liked and replied slowly!

Edited by Kalpana_Writer - 10 years ago
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

so sorry kalpana di...

i typed the entire review but my WiFi hung up😭

that is why this late unres.😭..really sorry... here is the review..

super duper Dhoom Dhadakka update tha!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

excitement mein pata nahi kya kya miss karjaaungi... so i'll come in order!πŸ˜‰

dekho toh iss bande ko... ek taraf apni Bhai ki nikah hai par ise sirf apni MKB ki padi hai... too excited he is ha...kitna cutie cutie lagta Zain aise... stratagy iski buri nahi this..pehle fight phir friendship..par jab kismat ko kuch aur hi manzoor thi toh ye jitne bhi master plans banale kaya faida... phirse jhagad na hi pada na MKB ke saath!πŸ˜†par maan na padega.. jise Phattu samjha tha woh to Einstein ka parpota niklaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

and Aliya never fails to mesmerise him does she???aur kyun na ho..hai hi itni pretty😳and he is total latto over herπŸ˜‰

the next part..something we had read previously but yet seemed all new to me.. Zain's POV gave a metallic brilliance to this.. not for a second did i feel i hav already read this and know whats gonna happen... i was waiting and getting sucked into Zains feeling for his MKB.. all the actions that seemed random to me in Dh DH seemed so justified here...πŸ‘

his reaction to the fall,to her words, her antics her expressions they all seemed so natural that i could connect to it as easily as its happening in front of my eyes... and i have always told u that i imagine ur stories and its easy coz of this reason..it all seems realπŸ‘

i was wondering when i read Dh Dh as to why always Zain becomes gayab when his mom comes...here u cleared it up as well...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

there were also many lines that cracked me up big time... best being Bhag Zain Bhag🀣

so all in all it was a superb update!

besabri se waiting for next part...

Edited by vinu127 - 10 years ago
vinu127 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalpana_Writer

I will PM the thread links to everybody tomorrow and also when I will put up a new one!πŸ˜ƒ

Haayo Rabba! Engg and Medicine ke entrances????? Study hard, stay calm and dont forget to take good breaks! Non studying damages the memory. And stay calm and be happy!πŸ˜ƒ

Oh wow! Even I am crazy for mystery! Love Nancy Drew, Sherlock Holmes to bits!πŸ˜† You know what is the funny thing about DFL's mystery - Geet's truth does not come out fully till Chapter 55! Yup, it takes that long for the mystery to open up and the best part is that the readers got so engrossed with the love stories, they did not mind that the mystery was not opening up sooner!πŸ˜†

Take care
Bye!

hi...thought of replying when ur here only
i got ur pm and will see them when my exams r over...
breaks...main toh din raath yahi padi rehti hoon aur break me padti hoonπŸ˜†...no i meant I-F gives me good breaksπŸ˜ƒ

itna suspense!!!!! devuda!!(ok that meant oh god)!! then i'll enjoy ur story till the last sip!πŸ˜ƒ

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinu127

hi...thought of replying when ur here only
i got ur pm and will see them when my exams r over...
breaks...main toh din raath yahi padi rehti hoon aur break me padti hoonπŸ˜†...no i meant I-F gives me good breaksπŸ˜ƒ

itna suspense!!!!! devuda!!(ok that meant oh god)!! then i'll enjoy ur story till the last sip!πŸ˜ƒ

No probs! Check them out at your own time!πŸ˜ƒ No hurry! Best of luck for the exams!
Devuda??? Which language are you? 😊
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Res... 😊

Haye Allah! Hath mein dard ho gaya! 😭 I had exam today that's why reserved space for my comment yest night, But thankfully I have a non-learning exam tomorrow so got some free time to come heree! Lekin abhi ek tragedy ho gayi πŸ˜› I typed such a LOONGG review after coming back from school but when I was at the last line, light chali gayi 😭 Sari mehnat paani paani ho gayi πŸ˜›Now I'm writing it for the 2nd time! Don't even know what I'm going to type πŸ˜† Bas jesa bhi ho, accept it pleasee πŸ˜†What I wrote first was direct from my heart πŸ˜› Ab you won't get that quality cause I'm writing it for the second timeπŸ˜› Kuch rehem karo mujh par! I would never write anything two times, aur woh bi itnaa lamba, but I'm writing it for youu 😳 Heree I goo!!

You know I can't stop loving this Zain πŸ˜‰ He was actually counting LOL! But he never knew that Aaliya would end up landing on top of him !! πŸ˜› Haahah! And then what he said was superb! "Uthne ke baare mein socheinge aap?" and "Uthogi ya gosh mein uthaun?" πŸ˜› I think if Aaliya wouldn't have stood up tou Zain miyan zauru apni angel ko godh mein utha lete πŸ˜†Then this ANDHI part was best everr! Their kitkit was mind blowing !! Even I loved the furious Aaliya 😳Khushi check karein ap is Zain ki when Aaliya was talking to him πŸ˜† Bass nahi chal raha tha warna he's have started dancing in front of her πŸ˜› Kya bharosa? He's SO unpredictable πŸ˜‰ I loved that part when Zain was shocked because she looked on the ceiling as she was praying πŸ˜›His reaction was like completely different! He's such a pagal.. doesn't even know about her praying to Allah πŸ˜† He must be thinking "Ye larki pagal tou nahi hai.. SO stupid" Hahah! Then 'He loved his confirmed bachelor status' LOL! Then why going lattu over her?? πŸ˜† Bhaag Zain beta Bhaag!!! LOL! He was so excited to fight for the second time! *Bhopal ki ladkiyan* πŸ˜› Zain beta, this 'Bhopal ki ladki', is your very own future wife πŸ˜‰ Don't you dare say anything about this 'angel', okay?? πŸ˜› OHH YESS! The way Aaliya pointed her finger towards him and said "Tumhe tou mai baad mein dekh lungi" ! WOHOO! WOW! This is the same Aaliya I was waiting forr! Her anger and attitude can mesmerize anybody ! SO bold ! πŸ˜‰ I need to stop! If I'll go on like this, I can end up writing essays on Zaalim Abdullah and Miss Khitkhit πŸ˜› "Aise dekho gi tou mai roz tumse takrane ko tayyar hun" Hahhah! I literally cracked up at this dialogue!! Zain se yahi expect karsaktay hain LOL!! This was MIND BLOWINGG!

Kalpana, this is what I SO longed forr! I told you know I'm eagerly waiting for Zain's plans and ideas! NO NO! Hermain control yourself, NOT Zain heree! Concentrate on other aspects of the SS! This is what I'm going through right now πŸ˜† (I can't stop myself from praising Zain 'cause the character is so different and amazing. Stopping myself from discussing him LOL) SO this update is just BRILLIANT! The outline of this story is what I love the most! Then of course characters, dialogues just add magic to this SS! This piece is just outstanding!πŸ‘ The scenes are so damn cute and relatable! I loved this update to bits 😳 I am overjoyed again with the fact that here Surayya Mami is a nice character! I SO hate evil mother-in-laws πŸ˜› The way you have penned down this SS is superb! I really like the way you are revealing different shades of Zain and Aaliya's characters! The change in Aaliya's character in this update was just wonderfull! πŸ˜ƒ

I am expecting that scene where Aaliya cries under the table for going away from her Mamu-Mami in next update πŸ˜› Hahah! TOO excited to read moree! πŸ˜‰ I'm addicted to this SS seriouslyy! Why do you write so well? πŸ˜› Even if you keep writing it for another month, I won't mind πŸ˜† But stories, dramas are better if they are not dragged and if they finish early! πŸ˜ƒ That's my experiencee! πŸ˜› I can't watch dramas going on for years and years! πŸ˜›

By the way, this time you updated quite early! πŸ˜‰ Hahah! But I'm happy πŸ˜ƒ Take care. There's no need to hurry ! Because I don't want you to be in such a hurry and end up paining your hand or writing 'Geet' and 'Khushi' instead of Aaliya! Nor the vice versa one! Araam karo yar πŸ˜› Chill ! πŸ˜‰

SOO how is my second try! ? πŸ˜› Itna lamba sirf tumhare liye likha hai? Warna kabhi na likhun ye sab dosri baar! πŸ˜› I'm such a lazy person but anything for youu 😳
Edited by ZaYaFan1 - 10 years ago
vinu127 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalpana_Writer

No probs! Check them out at your own time!πŸ˜ƒ No hurry! Best of luck for the exams!
Devuda??? Which language are you? 😊

its telugu...
your review coming in 10 min...

p.s. in 2 places u hav mentioned Khushi and Geet instead of aliya... pls edit it...😊

ref: As he reached the hall, dressed up in his best three piece suit, his eyes widened in excitement as he saw Khushi prancing around the hall going towards the stage with basket full

Soon Zain was standing beside Fahad stupefied as Geet helped Rizwan as she sweet
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
zain and his funny plan to make aliya talk to him.he was so much in her.waiting for next part and their friendship.update soon.
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update
WOW Zain plans for conversing with Aliya worked magically. He talked cum fight her, not once but twice.
LOLZ he ran away from Aliya because he can't risked himself standing near her when his mother is close by, after all its the matter of his impression and image.
I wonder when and where will there be their next cute kitkit.
I am sure friendship is on the verge to get started between them.
Update next part soon.
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinu127

its telugu...
your review coming in 10 min...

p.s. in 2 places u hav mentioned Khushi and Geet instead of aliya... pls edit it...😊

ref: As he reached the hall, dressed up in his best three piece suit, his eyes widened in excitement as he saw Khushi prancing around the hall going towards the stage with basket full

Soon Zain was standing beside Fahad stupefied as Geet helped Rizwan as she sweet

Telugu? Cool!
Uh oh! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³That was not editing mistake! That was all thanks to exhaustion! Today Many places I typed Geet in place of Khushi and while writing MG version I wrote Aaliya once too! Today had gone out in noon in heat and that made me feel very tired and that created these problems!πŸ˜†
divikash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved it yaar,too good, tell me somethin
did u write this story for some1 else, coz ther s khushi and geet instead of aaliya

but either way loved the entire update
update next part soon as this