Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: vinu127

hehe.. i was grinning all day long rewinding and re-reading the page... i never usually book mark ff's but i hav done that with this

p.s. i just started reading DFL..loving it..superbπŸ‘πŸ‘

Wow! You seriously liked my story, right? I cannot believe the response I am getting for Dh Dh series! I never knew I was this good at writing comic scenes till I saw the response I got for these fics! Really thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading it!πŸ˜ƒ
Seriously??? DFL???? Now I wont be able to stop myself from grinning for a week! It is my baby and my best work! Dh Dh is nothing compared to the romance and comedy I have filled DFL with! I have even added action scenes and some mystery too!πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ So you have watched Geet and Iss Pyaar Ko too?

vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey kalpana.. my reply to ur reply is on the previous page😊
so sweet of u to actually reply despite of being busy with studies, so many stories to update and the wrist pain
thank u sooo muchπŸ˜ƒ
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

hey kalpana.. my reply to ur reply is on the previous page😊

so sweet of u to actually reply despite of being busy with studies, so many stories to update and the wrist pain
thank u sooo muchπŸ˜ƒ

Already replied it!πŸ˜ƒ
And so sweet of you to read and reply my comments too. Very few readers do that! Thank you!πŸ˜ƒ
vinu127 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalpana_Writer

Wow! You seriously liked my story, right? I cannot believe the response I am getting for Dh Dh series! I never knew I was this good at writing comic scenes till I saw the response I got for these fics! Really thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading it!πŸ˜ƒ
Seriously??? DFL???? Now I wont be able to stop myself from grinning for a week! It is my baby and my best work! Dh Dh is nothing compared to the romance and comedy I have filled DFL with! I have even added action scenes and some mystery too!πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ So you have watched Geet and Iss Pyaar Ko too?

no i did not watch geet but heard a lot and hav seen some maaneet scenes... loved them and decided to watch the entire show once my entrance tests r over
i'm a huge ArShi fan...
i've been able to read only 6 chapters of DFL coz of exams and in love with it❀️
my fingers crave to post replies but u r already in ur 4th thread! and u don't read all pm's so I'm stopping myself but enjoying thoroughly
its a wonderful story and i'm falling in love with maan though i haven't really seen the show..n arnav ofcourse is my prince(chote Dhak DhakπŸ˜‰)

p.s if u think u r not that good in comic,then u r living in a bubble i can assure u that!πŸ˜›
Edited by vinu127 - 10 years ago
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

no i did not watch geet but heard a lot and hav seen some maaneet scenes... loved them and decided to watch the entire show once my entrance tests r over
i'm a huge ArShi fan...
i've been able to read only 6 chapters of DFL coz of exams and in love with it❀️
my fingers crave to post replies but u r already in ur 4th thread! and u don't read all pm's so I'm stopping myself but enjoying thoroughly
its a wonderful story and i'm falling in love with maan though i haven't really seen the show..n arnav ofcourse is my prince(chote Dhak DhakπŸ˜‰)

p.s if u think u r not that good in comic,then u r living in a bubble i can assure u that!πŸ˜›

Hi,

Sorry for delay in reply! Some of my friends wanted me to make a separate threads for my VMs so was discussing with the details!πŸ˜ƒYou should definitely see Geet Hui Sabse Paraayi coz the story is also good and the lead pair's chemistry burns the floor. Hey! Why if you have some time, why dont you check out my VMs? Dont check them out now! Tomorrow I will put up separate threads just for them, you can watch and review it there itself! πŸ˜ƒ
Entrance tests???? What are you studying for?
Wow! 6 Chapters was enough to make you fall for it??? That is the best compliment anyone could have given me! Thanks a lot dear!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Its no problem, if you dont review! I dont mind!πŸ˜ƒ
Wow! Another best compliment! Making you fall for Maan even you haven't seen the show! Thank you once again for reading my darling DFL and making me so happy!πŸ˜ƒ
I used to be living in bubble but when I wrote Kahaani Zubaani, the response I got totally popped the bubble!πŸ˜†
vinu127 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalpana_Writer

Hi,

Sorry for delay in reply! Some of my friends wanted me to make a separate threads for my VMs so was discussing with the details!πŸ˜ƒYou should definitely see Geet Hui Sabse Paraayi coz the story is also good and the lead pair's chemistry burns the floor. Hey! Why if you have some time, why dont you check out my VMs? Dont check them out now! Tomorrow I will put up separate threads just for them, you can watch and review it there itself! πŸ˜ƒ
Entrance tests???? What are you studying for?
Wow! 6 Chapters was enough to make you fall for it??? That is the best compliment anyone could have given me! Thanks a lot dear!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Its no problem, if you dont review! I dont mind!πŸ˜ƒ
Wow! Another best compliment! Making you fall for Maan even you haven't seen the show! Thank you once again for reading my darling DFL and making me so happy!πŸ˜ƒ
I used to be living in bubble but when I wrote Kahaani Zubaani, the response I got totally popped the bubble!πŸ˜†

no issues abt late reply at all
i will se both the show and ur vm's.. pls do add the link of the thread in ur sig. or pls pm me...any 1 will do..
i'm a DD fan coz of MB and a GC fan coz of JDJ... so will love watching them together...

entrances for Engineering and medicine(i just finished 12th now)..they r in full swing off late..
DFL is having a mystery n i love guessing things out... now aft the 6 chapters, i'm wondering if Arnav is geet's veerji(do not reply to this line.. i wan't the suspense intact).. so i get sucked into such stories...and every chapter shows how much u love ur baby...

hehe...good that u popped the bubble..
ok its 12am here now... just came back to reply
k bye for now..
gn
tc
lov u n ur works😊

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

no issues abt late reply at all
i will se both the show and ur vm's.. pls do add the link of the thread in ur sig. or pls pm me...any 1 will do..
i'm a DD fan coz of MB and a GC fan coz of JDJ... so will love watching them together...

entrances for Engineering and medicine(i just finished 12th now)..they r in full swing off late..
DFL is having a mystery n i love guessing things out... now aft the 6 chapters, i'm wondering if Arnav is geet's veerji(do not reply to this line.. i wan't the suspense intact).. so i get sucked into such stories...and every chapter shows how much u love ur baby...

hehe...good that u popped the bubble..
ok its 12am here now... just came back to reply
k bye for now..
gn
tc
lov u n ur works😊

I will PM the thread links to everybody tomorrow and also when I will put up a new one!πŸ˜ƒ

Haayo Rabba! Engg and Medicine ke entrances????? Study hard, stay calm and dont forget to take good breaks! Non studying damages the memory. And stay calm and be happy!πŸ˜ƒ

Oh wow! Even I am crazy for mystery! Love Nancy Drew, Sherlock Holmes to bits!πŸ˜† You know what is the funny thing about DFL's mystery - Geet's truth does not come out fully till Chapter 55! Yup, it takes that long for the mystery to open up and the best part is that the readers got so engrossed with the love stories, they did not mind that the mystery was not opening up sooner!πŸ˜†

Take care
Bye!
divikash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank you so much, for giving this story
its an amazing start from zain's perspective
loved each and every part of it

pls continue soon yaar, can't wait for their love story to continue
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tou Kalpana sirf meri hi kami thi ! Only my review is left πŸ˜› You missed my review, haina? πŸ˜› I want a positive answer, okayy? LOL! I didn't you you would update it SO soon πŸ˜† From Thurs I was too busy with my exams!! So didn't get time to check IF 😭 I seriosulyy wanted to be the first one to review but the odds were not in my favour πŸ˜› Yest night I checked your PM and when I was about to read it, my wifi stopped working 😑 I was hating it SO badlyyy, you don't know how much angry I was πŸ˜› It does this everytime I'm about to do something good πŸ˜• But heree I am! I was so excited to read itt πŸ˜ƒ
Coming to review, this was SO cuteee! Zain touu gayaa ! Yayy!! I'm so happy that he has gone 'Lattuu' for Aaliya 😳 Yess, i'm loving Aayat for disclosing such precious information to Zain πŸ˜† Although it was just useless in front of her but Aayat doesn't know anything πŸ˜‰ WOHOO!! Hahaha! Aaliya is so nervous 😳 I could actually get the visualise it the way Aaliya reacted in Bhopal when she thought of Zain as Zeeshan πŸ˜ƒ That haldi wala part was soo cutee! Zain ke dil mein ladu phoot rahay honge' πŸ˜› But his mom, LOL! I couldn't stop laughing because I can well imagine how Zain must be regretting his words and fake protests! Isilye kehte hain don't be too dramatic, Zain Abdullah πŸ˜› But still he got to see the angel he SO wanted to from so longg! πŸ˜‰
Ab you'll come to the actual part!! I SO want to read his plans, ideas and finally the fake protests at the time of his marriage with Aaliya ! He's so SMART! The fake protest is what I'm desperately waiting forr! I will kill you if you don't include them in your next updates! πŸ˜† I badly want themm!! πŸ˜›

This update was wonderfull! You know I couldn't just stop smiling while I was reading this!! Even now when I'm typing all this, I have a wide grin on my face! πŸ˜‰ Thanks for the PM! And I apologise for being such a 'Late Lateef' πŸ˜† I don't to be one but mere examss!! Haye Allah! I wish I could skip them! πŸ˜› But I will never ever miss the updates of JSTN ! I'm in love with Zain Abdullah! 😳 I know this is not TOO long but I really don't have time.. Now gotta study for my Englsih Literature exam!! 😭 I'll be free for 3 entire three months on 7th May, phir I'll read whatever you will write on ZaYa πŸ˜ƒ
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZaYaFan1

Tou Kalpana sirf meri hi kami thi ! Only my review is left πŸ˜› You missed my review, haina? πŸ˜› I want a positive answer, okayy?

Of course I missed your review! Kept on wondering where were you! Then remembered you had exams so did not PM you! Or else would have bombarded you with PMs asking whether you are alright or not!

LOL! I didn't you you would update it SO soon πŸ˜† From Thurs I was too busy with my exams!! So didn't get time to check IF 😭 I seriosulyy wanted to be the first one to review but the odds were not in my favour πŸ˜›

It is OK! Hota hai! Koi nahi! Saw you online! Maybe the next update will have you as the first reader!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Yest night I checked your PM and when I was about to read it, my wifi stopped working 😑 I was hating it SO badlyyy, you don't know how much angry I was πŸ˜› It does this everytime I'm about to do something good πŸ˜•

Oh yaar! Not fair! That was total cruelty! And I can understand what you are feeling coz many times even I have faced such problems right when something good was about to happen!😑

But heree I am! I was so excited to read itt πŸ˜ƒ

Coming to review, this was SO cuteee! Zain touu gayaa ! Yayy!! I'm so happy that he has gone 'Lattuu' for Aaliya 😳 Yess, i'm loving Aayat for disclosing such precious information to Zain πŸ˜† Although it was just useless in front of her but Aayat doesn't know anything πŸ˜‰ WOHOO!!

πŸ˜†

Hahaha! Aaliya is so nervous 😳 I could actually get the visualise it the way Aaliya reacted in Bhopal when she thought of Zain as Zeeshan πŸ˜ƒ

Really? You could? Awesome!πŸ˜ƒ

That haldi wala part was soo cutee! Zain ke dil mein ladu phoot rahay honge' πŸ˜› But his mom, LOL! I couldn't stop laughing because I can well imagine how Zain must be regretting his words and fake protests!

You could imagine that too? Wow!πŸ˜ƒ The best compliment anyone could give me!πŸ˜ƒ

Isilye kehte hain don't be too dramatic, Zain Abdullah πŸ˜› But still he got to see the angel he SO wanted to from so longg! πŸ˜‰

Ab you'll come to the actual part!! I SO want to read his plans, ideas and finally the fake protests at the time of his marriage with Aaliya ! He's so SMART! The fake protest is what I'm desperately waiting forr! I will kill you if you don't include them in your next updates! πŸ˜† I badly want themm!! πŸ˜›

Oh you will defo have them! His reactions will have lots of protests and drama from his side!πŸ˜†

This update was wonderfull! You know I couldn't just stop smiling while I was reading this!! Even now when I'm typing all this, I have a wide grin on my face! πŸ˜‰

😲 Seriously??? Now I am feeling a bit emotional! Thank you!

Thanks for the PM! And I apologise for being such a 'Late Lateef' πŸ˜† I don't to be one but mere examss!!

Hey! It is Ok! Atleast you reviewed! That is enough for me!πŸ˜ƒ

Haye Allah! I wish I could skip them! πŸ˜›

DONT YOU DARE SKIP THEM!!!!😑 This update will be here only but the study days will never come back! Study hard. remain calm, keep smiling and come here and read stories when you want a break from studies! They are best stress busters!πŸ˜ƒ BTW, what are you studying?

But I will never ever miss the updates of JSTN ! I'm in love with Zain Abdullah! 😳 I know this is not TOO long but I really don't have time.. Now gotta study for my Englsih Literature exam!! 😭 I'll be free for 3 entire three months on 7th May, phir I'll read whatever you will write on ZaYa πŸ˜ƒ

NO probs! Aaraam se padhna! Will wait for your reviews! Take care!
Kalpana
Edited by Kalpana_Writer - 10 years ago