Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome update
Zain is dying to spend some time with Aliya who is adamant to ignore him. But Zain is very lucky, he always get the solution of his every problem and this time ayat help him to gave him a hint to grab Aliya attention.
I am eager to know how will zain put the 'anger' factor in his plan to converse with Aliya.
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb
What is zain upto
Aliya is scared of zain
Thanks for pm
Continue soon
...Smile... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It was amazingly written, waiting for the next part and thanks for the pm.
Sweta... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What an Uodate loved it :) loved how zain ticked surraiya to keep his cool image as well as take the haldi to see aliya hahahaha and the fact he snooped all day to see her but failed and saw her in the evening suring the sangeet and figured out she's scared was sooo funny like how is he meant to talk if she runs away from him hahaha and talking to aayat funny she didn't pick up anything weird from zain enquiring.. Man he's clever I'm guessing he's going to get her angry next to Start the conversations hahah :) great Uodate thansk for the pm can't wait for the next part :)
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ZaYaFan1

Pehle tou I'd like to thank you for the PM! So sweet of you to do this everytime πŸ˜ƒ Thi chapter is fantastic! I was so shocked when I read that part that Aaliya dragged him to the dance floor and began dancing with him but thank god it turned out to be his daydream or 'khush Fehmi' πŸ˜› Zain Abdullah tou gaye πŸ˜› He has actually fallen for his cousin πŸ˜‰ WOW! Kalpana thank you for writing such an awesome chapter! I'm sure I'm going to enjoy this series as much as I did the previous one! 😊 You made my day! But Ab I'll find it difficult to prepare for my Geography exam 😭 You're very 'zaalim' πŸ˜› Haha! Still I loved it! And now waiting to read how he planned eveything ... Mastermind Zaalim Abdullah 😳 But take rest! Do not hurry or anything because pain in your hands might increase 😊 THANK YOU for Dh Dh series! πŸ˜ƒ

I am glad you liked this part so much! And thanks for the review! Do study hard and come here only when you need a break, coz study comes first! Story toh baad mein bhi padh lenge!πŸ˜ƒ
I liked the name "Mastermind Zain Abdullah!" Classy!πŸ˜ƒ
And YOU ARE WELCOME!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinu127

This was just amazing... at loss of wordsπŸ‘

Among all ZaYa works I have read till now, this is the first one where Zain falls in love at first sight and its so nice to read n imagine that..thanks to ur style icould imagine every second of their 1st meeting(all in slow motion that tooπŸ˜‰).. esp loved how u expressed Zains jealousy over how his bro was getting all attention from aliya but not him...

"Aaliya danced in front of him all the while smiling at him.

She narrowed her eyes when she noticed that Zain was not dancing.

She grabbed his hands and placed one on her waist and other in her hand."

a "WHAT!!!πŸ˜•"! just slipped from my mouth when i read this!

and Zain is a real smarty! despite being in a 'aliya trance' he managed to get a buy-able answer... πŸ‘πŸΌ

now i'm really craving for part 2... thanq for the PM

OMG! Really? You could actually imagine each scene of the first part? Wow! You made my day by saying that!πŸ˜ƒ
Loved your reaction to Aaliya and Zain dancing!πŸ˜† Felt so mischievous while writing this part coz I was sure that everyone will be in shock when they read it!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Thanks for such a beautiful review! Made my day when I read it from my mobile!πŸ˜ƒ
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinu127

Finally the wait is over...

and this update was also as beautiful as ever!

Thank you!πŸ˜ƒ

the way Zain's feelings were explained in the first part was just awww...types

Feel so happy to read that!πŸ˜ƒ

hmmm...cool dude banne ka bada shok hai iss bande ko!na bhai ko help kiya na khud ko(in meeting aliya) aur mummy dearest ne itna accha mauka diya toh bhi itni tewarπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†lol...but dats y i'm loving him may be😳

aur iss super cool dude ko kitna sataya uske MKB neπŸ˜†πŸ˜†bechare hi halat math poocho!ek toh itna bawli ho raha hai us keliye par dikha nahi sakta..upar se yeh bewajah usse dar rahi hai...how sad!

n finally Aayat turns Cupid!dediya use sabse Zaroori informationπŸ‘πŸΌ
and then Zain ki dimaag ki batti jali!so thats when woh dhoom dhadaka ka grand opening hua...srsly what an apt title..πŸ‘

Thank you!πŸ˜ƒ Glad you liked the title Dhhoom Dhadakka!πŸ˜ƒ

loving this one..❀️

waiting for the next update
-ur reader😊

Thanks for such an awesome review! Made my day when I read it today morning, Was grinning for whole one hour. πŸ˜ƒ
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kalpana_Writer

Thank you!πŸ˜ƒ

Feel so happy to read that!πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you!πŸ˜ƒ Glad you liked the title Dhhoom Dhadakka!πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for such an awesome review! Made my day when I read it today morning, Was grinning for whole one hour. πŸ˜ƒ

hehe.. i was grinning all day long rewinding and re-reading the page... i never usually book mark ff's but i hav done that with this

p.s. i just started reading DFL..loving it..superbπŸ‘πŸ‘
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Javeria3991

Awesome update

Zain is dying to spend some time with Aliya who is adamant to ignore him. But Zain is very lucky, he always get the solution of his every problem and this time ayat help him to gave him a hint to grab Aliya attention.
I am eager to know how will zain put the 'anger' factor in his plan to converse with Aliya.

Simple! Dhoom Dhadakka hoga! Next update will have Dhoom Dhadakka but will show Zain's point of view along with his reaction to each of the fight and some witty dialogues! πŸ˜ƒ
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweta...

What an Uodate loved it :) loved how zain ticked surraiya to keep his cool image as well as take the haldi to see aliya hahahaha and the fact he snooped all day to see her but failed and saw her in the evening suring the sangeet and figured out she's scared was sooo funny like how is he meant to talk if she runs away from him hahaha and talking to aayat funny she didn't pick up anything weird from zain enquiring.. Man he's clever I'm guessing he's going to get her angry next to Start the conversations hahah :) great Uodate thansk for the pm can't wait for the next part :)

YUP! Next up, Dh Dh but from Zain's point of view and his reaction to each of the fight and some of the witty dialogues!πŸ˜ƒ