Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Laila_Shiri_Lee

OMG I can't wait for this...please update soon and please add me to your pm list..thank you... and I loved you dhoom dhadakka ss

Added!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Word Count: 1

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinu127

Wow... i just read the first part and it was absolutely ZaYalicious...

waiting for the second one now...
Dying to read how our cool dude pagal got what he wanted without ruining his image n aliya is angry wid him! hmm so that means he has literally tadpaofied her to accept the idea of marrying her(my guess)...
but would love to noe the real reason in ur style!
really loved this one...pls do pm me when u update...

Wow! You read the first part? Glad you liked it!
Errr... he wont tadpofy her to accept the idea of marrying her. It will be total opposite!๐Ÿ˜† You will defo enjoy it when I put it up!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Glad you like my style!
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: -lakshmi-

u r going to rock this too...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks Di!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya93200

amazing update!

continue and pm when teh next
part is up!

Added!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Word Count: 1

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweta...

What an amazing start to jab se tera naina and I loved the inclusion of the song in the Uodate loved how detailed it all was and was so easy to imagine... Loved the way she walked past him and smiled at zain and zains jealousy ufff loved how he reminded himself fahad loves nafisa and when he's staring at her whiles she's making fahad sing and everyone dance and she sees him them widens her eyes and looks away to notice he's staring at her and when she pulled zain to dance I though man she's courageous the guy that's checking her out she tells him to dance and when she sees he's not she puts his hand on her waist and sway together I'm like :so whattt?? And then suraiyas taps zains shoulder and I'm like I should've seen it he was imagining it Hahahha and zains frustration was hilarious!! Great update :) thanks for the pm can't wait for the next part :)

I am so happy that you liked the song sequence! And really glad that you could imagine the sequence! That was all I aimed when I wrote it!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Loved your reaction to Aaliya dancing with Zain!๐Ÿ˜†
Happy that you liked the update and plan to put the next part up in one or two days!
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Interesting to read Zain's POV
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

PART 2. THE PRELUDE TO DHOOM DHADAKKA!

From the day of the sangeet, Zain had only one wish and that was to talk to angel who changed his life with one glimpse of her face. Her beauty entranced him, her smile stole his breath and her innocence made a place in his heart unknown to him. Yes; unknown to him! Zain did not know why he was stupefied the moment she was in front of him, but all he knew was that he had to see her, talk to her once atleast! Zain did not know that he was falling for her; all he knew was that he wanted to know more about the angel who had entered his life and turned it upside down.

So the very next day after Sangeet, Zain got up with only one wish; talk to his angel once! By the time he got dressed and ready for the day, the haldi function had started. He entered the hall and watched as his brother was put haldi. He felt pity when his brother gave him a pleading expression as Aayat smeared his face with haldi but Zain refused to help him. Afterall, he had an image to maintain. At first he searched the hall for a glimpse of Aaliya but after a while he heard some ladies saying that Aaliya and her mother were attending Nafisa's haldi as she had no parents and her only relative was her brother Rizwan! He sighed as he realized that the girl side haldi was going on in another room and hence, he won't be able to see Aaliya right away! As he turned to walk back to his room disappointed, someone called for him. He turned around to see his Mom standing there with a smile on her face, "Zain beta! Humaara ek kaam kardoge?" Zain looked at her curiously and she handed him a bowl filled with haldi, "Humaare khaandaan ka riwaaz hai ki wahi haldi ladki ko lagegi jo ladke ko lagi hai! Toh kya tum jaake Shabana ko yeh paak haldi de aaoge?"

Zain felt happiness burst in his chest as he realized that his Mom was unknowingly fulfilling his wish to see Aaliya! He would have hugged his Mom and kissed her cheeks if it hadn't been for his image! He looked at his Mom angrily. Even though inside his heart firecrackers were bursting, outside he refrained from showing his happiness. He had to give a token protest to maintain his image, right? So Zain folded his arms against his chest and looked away with a sulky expression on his face, "Aur kisi ko bhej do Mom! Main nahi jaaunga!" Suraiya pouted, "Zain beta! Yeh shagun ki cheez hai! Parivaar waale ke haath hi jaana chaahiye!" Zain frowned and pointed at his cousin sister who was prancing around his brother teasing him by applying haldi all over him, "Aayat ko bhejiye phir! Main hi kyun?" Suraiya huffed, "Theek hai! Hum use hi bhej deti hain! Lekin yaad rakho Zain tum humaara dil dukha rahe ho!"

Suraiya turned to walk away and Zain's eyes widened. Uh oh! Yeh kya hogaya Zain! She was supposed to force him more, not walk away. He grabbed the bowl from Suraiya's hands and mumbled, "Aap bura kyun maan rahi hai Mom? Main jaata hoon na!" Suraiya smiled at him proudly and Zain walked away with the bowl of haldi in his hands.

As Zain entered the room the first person he saw was Aaliya who was just coming towards the door, smiling at someone nearby, not noticing him. Zain stood still as he stared at her. Dressed in a yellow salwar kameez to match with the haldi theme, she looked as beautiful as sunbeams lightening the room. His eyes widened as he realized that he was thinking like a poet. As she neared the place where he was standing, her eyes took notice of him and she stilled; her eyes, her smile, her expression froze as if in shock. She looked away from him, her eyes darting around rapidly as if she was nervous. Nervous? But why would she be nervous? Zain dismissed the thought and spoke up, "Woh... Mom ne haldi bheja hai!"

Zain's voice jerked her out of her thoughts violently and her wide eyes stared at him with fear. Yes! Zain was sure now. It was fear and nervousness he saw not only in her expression but also in her body language. But why is she scared of me? Before he could think anymore, she grabbed the bowl from his hand and scrambled off in hurry. Definitely scared of me, par kyun? Zain had no answer.

Zain did not see Aaliya again the whole afternoon but not for the want of trying. He had sneaked around, eavesdropped conversations, snooped the whole place but she was either not in the place itself or was actively hiding from him. And remembering the fear and nervousness in her eyes, Zain had his bets on latter.

Finally in the evening, Zain had a glimpse of Aaliya again when he went with his Mom and Dad as Ladkewaale for the Nafisa's mehendi ceremony. He was again mesmerized as Aaliya along with Aayat danced on various hindi bollywood songs related to mehendi. But he also noticed her hesitation as she came near him to serve juices and snacks. He had to do something. This was getting ridiculous. How was he supposed to speak to her if she was kept on scrambling away the moment she saw him?

As the mehendi function ended and Suraiya and Usman went to speak with Nafisa and Rizwan about the wedding next day, Zain sat beside Aayat who gave him a smile. Having been called Doll by him from childhood, she knew that she had a soft corner in Zain's heart and hence, she was sure he would not prank her or her family. Of course, Aaliya refuse to believe it when Aayat told her that! But Aayat could not fault her. Zain had that mischievous and cunning presence that put everyone around him immediately on guard and scared for their life.

After a while, Zain could not stop himself from talking to Aayat about Aaliya.

"Yeh tumhaari aapa thodi ajeeb hai!"

"Aapka matlab?"

"Matlab... Pata nahi kyun mujhe dekhke door bhaag jaati hai!"

"Woh... Bhai! Anjaan logon se meri Aapa bahut darti hai! Thodi seedhi saadhi aur serious bandi haina!"

Zain wanted to shout; he was not anjaan was he? He was her family through her mother. Ab main kya karun? Aayat let out a giggle, "Par main aapko ek ajeeb baat bataaun?" Zain was not interested in idle gossip but he could not tell his cousin sister to shut up, right?

"Aaliya aapa ki ek badi ajeeb aadat hai!"

Zain's ears perked up at any information on Aaliya.

"Woh na ghusse mein kisise bhi lad padti hai! Jis insaan se use darr lagta hai usi se bhi ladegi agar uss insaan ne use ghussa dilaaya toh! Ek baar use ghussa dilaao sab darr varr gaayab!"

Soon, Aayat's attention was diverted by her mother and aunt and Zain was left with his own thoughts. And think he did! So Madam tum ghusse mein kisise bhi lad padti ho? Toh kya tum mujhse bhi ladogi? Ya darke bhaagogi? Kal pata karna padega ki kya yeh Angel jhagadti bhi hai?

Buddy me if you want PMs!

Thanks, take care and have fun,

Kalpana

P.S. As usual, I read your reviews daily, but they will be liked or liked and replied slowly!

vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Finally the wait is over...
and this update was also as beautiful as ever!
the way Zain's feelings were explained in the first part was just awww...types
hmmm...cool dude banne ka bada shok hai iss bande ko!na bhai ko help kiya na khud ko(in meeting aliya) aur mummy dearest ne itna accha mauka diya toh bhi itni tewar๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†lol...but dats y i'm loving him may be๐Ÿ˜ณ
aur iss super cool dude ko kitna sataya uske MKB ne๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†bechare hi halat math poocho!ek toh itna bawli ho raha hai us keliye par dikha nahi sakta..upar se yeh bewajah usse dar rahi hai...how sad!

n finally Aayat turns Cupid!dediya use sabse Zaroori information๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
and then Zain ki dimaag ki batti jali!so thats when woh dhoom dhadaka ka grand opening hua...srsly what an apt title..๐Ÿ‘
loving this one..โค๏ธ
waiting for the next update
-ur reader๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by vinu127 - 10 years ago
Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
this was just amazing, i loved how she was scared of him and how he wanted to talk to her
pm me when next part is up please
and yes loved it!!!
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
zain was totally ladoo on aliya but he was so consious about his image.waiting for next part.