Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome update. Was laughing like anything on his excuse to his mom ... Party πŸ˜†
Edited by fffan123 - 10 years ago
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update
Zain has fallen hard for Aliya. Zalim Abdullah can't stand anyone ignoring his mighty presence than how could Aliya dared that.
What a funny excuse for his distraction, Party!!?! Zain tu gya Kaam sey
Update next part soon
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing
Zain daydreaming and mom caught him
Continue soon
Thanks for pm
Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update!
continue and pm when teh next
part is up!
Sweta... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What an amazing start to jab se tera naina and I loved the inclusion of the song in the Uodate loved how detailed it all was and was so easy to imagine... Loved the way she walked past him and smiled at zain and zains jealousy ufff loved how he reminded himself fahad loves nafisa and when he's staring at her whiles she's making fahad sing and everyone dance and she sees him them widens her eyes and looks away to notice he's staring at her and when she pulled zain to dance I though man she's courageous the guy that's checking her out she tells him to dance and when she sees he's not she puts his hand on her waist and sway together I'm like :so whattt?? And then suraiyas taps zains shoulder and I'm like I should've seen it he was imagining it Hahahha and zains frustration was hilarious!! Great update :) thanks for the pm can't wait for the next part :)
pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
absolutely brilliant
totally loved it
anon11 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great job! πŸ‘πŸΌ Looking forward to rest
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Pehle tou I'd like to thank you for the PM! So sweet of you to do this everytime πŸ˜ƒ Thi chapter is fantastic! I was so shocked when I read that part that Aaliya dragged him to the dance floor and began dancing with him but thank god it turned out to be his daydream or 'khush Fehmi' πŸ˜› Zain Abdullah tou gaye πŸ˜› He has actually fallen for his cousin πŸ˜‰ WOW! Kalpana thank you for writing such an awesome chapter! I'm sure I'm going to enjoy this series as much as I did the previous one! 😊 You made my day! But Ab I'll find it difficult to prepare for my Geography exam 😭 You're very 'zaalim' πŸ˜› Haha! Still I loved it! And now waiting to read how he planned eveything ... Mastermind Zaalim Abdullah 😳 But take rest! Do not hurry or anything because pain in your hands might increase 😊 THANK YOU for Dh Dh series! πŸ˜ƒ
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This was just amazing... at loss of wordsπŸ‘

Among all ZaYa works I have read till now, this is the first one where Zain falls in love at first sight and its so nice to read n imagine that..thanks to ur style icould imagine every second of their 1st meeting(all in slow motion that tooπŸ˜‰).. esp loved how u expressed Zains jealousy over how his bro was getting all attention from aliya but not him...

"Aaliya danced in front of him all the while smiling at him.

She narrowed her eyes when she noticed that Zain was not dancing.

She grabbed his hands and placed one on her waist and other in her hand."

a "WHAT!!!πŸ˜•"! just slipped from my mouth when i read this!

and Zain is a real smarty! despite being in a 'aliya trance' he managed to get a buy-able answer... πŸ‘πŸΌ

now i'm really craving for part 2... thanq for the PM

Edited by vinu127 - 10 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update.
Zain was head over heel for Aliya at first side that he start day dreaming about her.waiting for next part.