Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Smile... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Amazing update, I loved it and thanks for the pm.
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res
unres

Main aaj kal bhulakkad banti jaa rahi hoon di!

See, I totally forgot that I did not unres this!

Really sorry *kaan pakadke*

Now kitkit khatam nd review as usual

In order

Zain prankster hai.. yeh toh aapne chapter 1 of DhDh me hi bata diya tha!

Iss liye Allah miyaan ki laadli darr gayi thi na

Total hawa tights hogayithi bechari ki!

Just like now... super nervous aliya

And ek humara zain hai!

He will always feel she is hot n sexy! When not!

Oh yes I can imagine all their cat fights!so adorable

As usual, suri the rockstar!

Zain ko driver bana diya!

Too much yaar pehle se bechari itni dari hui thi and upper se yeh!

Ragging, English! Idiot! MKB ko itna bhi kya satana?

Pyaar logon ko sadist bhi bana sakti hai yeh tumhe dekhke pata chala..

But ur not sadistic also... just way too eager to see a hot angry aliya

Aur tujhe aliya kab acchi nahi lagti?

Gusse me hai toh hot!

Dari hui hai toh cute!

Tum toh pura lattoo hogaye mere phattu!

And the hug! Kismet khul gayi zain ki aur pranks ka dabba bhi!hopefully

Oye hoye... koi problem hua toh mujhe call karo! Aweet sa zain ban raha hai Mr.Zaalim!

If anyone of his family member saw Aaliya right now they would have become extremely nervous and would have wondered who was Zain's new bakra for his pranks!

@bold... aliya ko dekh ke zain ke tricks ka bakra ke bare kyun sochte? A lil confused

And comes evening with a sherni aliya!

And poora journey me aliya ko dekha nahin to pep up the fun?

This guy is really something!no wonder I love him so much

Aaliya did not know how innocent she looked when she was angry, Zain mused.

Lol yes she is damn innocent...but imagining zain with innocent face cracked me up more

And this idiot actually started laughing! Sacchi idiot hai ye!

And the hitting session! I love it! Mujhe ZaYa ke pillow fights ki yaad aagayi!

Loved the update di...

I'm so happy u raced against time and updated

Will be eagerly waiting for the next

Edited by vinu127 - 10 years ago
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb updae , loved it
Thanks for pm 😊
divikash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that was so cute...pranly zain i really like him a lot
and how adorable can aaliya get, it was a very cute update

take care
waiting for your update soon
aashiqua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I cn visualize d situation ...its fabulous
kunakshafan26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow lovely stories
pls can i get a pm too 😃
-Minion- thumbnail
zain and his prank,he is really hatkay.poor aliya going to get bhakra everytime.waiting for next part.
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

PART 10. MERA SWEET WAALA ZAIN!

Aaliya reread the line in front of her trying to comprehend its meaning. When she still did not understand it, she bit her lip in confusion. Then she reread it again and by the clear expression on her face Zain deciphered that she understood it. But then she frowned and Zain knew that she did not agree with what was written. How did he know? Because he was observing her for a while now. Leaning on the door to her room with arms crossed against his chest and legs crossed at ankles, he was staring at her trying to decipher her thought process by reading her expressions while she continued to study from her textbook.

Few months had passed since Aaliya's first day at College. After that day, Zain refrained from playing any prank on her but that did not stop them from fighting. They had so many fights that Zain had lost count. Infact, nowadays Usman, Suraiya, Fahad and Nafisa cleared the room whenever these two fought as they could go on arguing for hours. At first it was entertaining for the family and the servants but after a while all got bored and now no one batted an eyelash if these two fought; rather they would have fainted if these two stopped fighting.

Zain continued to stare as Aaliya studied. Her exams were starting in few days and that got her studying late nights, on breakfast tables, while going to college etc. Infact, Zain had also toned down his fighting habits as he also had exams going on. But that did not mean he stopped fighting with her totally though. How could he stop when seeing her angry face was the only thing cheering him up in his boring life?

As Aaliya continued to study, Zain got an idea and he walked away. He came back after few minutes with two steaming hot mugs in his hands. Aaliya looked up as Zain entered her room and her eyes widened. Nowadays she was not sure about Zain. Sometimes he was sweet, sometimes annoying. She observed his facial expression; wondering whether she had a fight on her hand or some kind words to listen. In these many months, she was adept in reading his expressions.

Zain's expression seemed tender and there was a soft smile on his face. Phir toh no jhagda! Aaliya decided. When he was about to fight, Zain wore an agitated expression and today was not that situation. Chalo! Aaj no jhagda! Aur agar achcha luck raha toh Baba Zain ka pravachan bhi milega! Aaliya thought remembering Zain's kind words when it was her first night in Barkat Villa and she was mess of emotions. Aaliya shut down her textbook and looked at him eagerly. Aaj Sweet waala Zain aaya hain!

Zain smiled and sat on her bed, "Padhai kaisi chal rahi hai?"

Aaliya smiled softly and nodded, "Achchi!" She was sitting nearby in a chair with her book in front of her, on her desk.

Zain nodded, "Good!"

"Tumhaari behen bata rahi thi ki tumhein padhne ke baad job karna hai?", Zain spoke after a while startling Aaliya from her thoughts.

Aaliya nodded, "Mujhe koi bada insaan nahi banna hai! Mujhe bas apne pairon pe khade hona hai! Independent banna hai! Padhai khatam karke ek job join karlun phir mujhe aur kuch nahi chaahiye zindagi se!"

Zain smiled at her and gave her an encouraging nod, "Toh dhyaan lagaao and aur tension bilkul mat lena! Bas apne aap pe bharosa rakho aur confidence se exam do!"

Aaliya smiled back. And right on time, Baba Zain ke mooh se gyaan ke do shabd phoot pade!

Both lapsed into comfortable silence and then Zain's eyes fell on the mugs in his hands. He startled Aaliya when he placed one of the mug on her desk. She looked at the hot steaming mug curiously and then at Zain. Zain smiled softly at her, "Chai! Ek mere liye aur ek tumhaare liye! Raat bahut ho chuki hai aur tumhein neend bhi aa rahi hogi! Toh neend ko bhagaane ke liye!"

Aaliya hesitated to take the mug and Zain smirked, "Daro mat! Maine nahi banaayi hai! Naukaron se banvaayi hai!"

Aaliya huffed in relief but then remembered that Zain was standing right in front of her. She blushed and took the mug.

Zain walked away towards the door and turned once he reached it, "Aaliya!"

Aaliya, who was sipping the tea, looked at him with curiosity.

Zain smirked, "Exam end hone tak humaara jhagda pause pe! Baad mein continue karenge!"

Aaliya looked at Zain in surprise as she remembered him saying something similar at the wedding. Before she could say anything, Zain turned and walked away. Aaliya looked at the mug and then smiled softly, "Kitne sweet ho tum Zain!" But then she frowned and looked up, "Par Allah Miyaah aapne yeh kaisa piece banaaya hai? Ek dum ajeeb hain! Ise sweet hi rakha hota! Yeh zaalimpan kyun add kardi?" But then she looked back at the mug, "Chalo Aaliya Beti! Chodo yeh sabko! Chai piyo aur padhne baitho!"

Next update: Realizations!

Buddy me if you want PMs!

Thanks, take care and have fun,

Kalpana

P.S. As usual, I read your reviews daily, but they will be liked or liked and replied slowly!

Edited by Kalpana_Writer - 10 years ago
divikash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sorry yaar, didnt even recognize it was your update
JSTN didnt strike a cord at first
but im glad i was not too late...i guess

after reading i thought it was extremely cute one
it obviously showed the sweet zain and confused aaliya

im just hoping soon they will realize what they feel for each other...at least i want zain to realize it
Edited by divikash - 10 years ago
kunakshafan26 thumbnail
wow once again its awesome. eagerly waiting for the next part