Users

Frequent Posters

vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
res
unres
sabse pehle, doing uthak baithak holding my ears
5 days late hone ke liye 50 uthak baithak done!
*kaan pakadke sorry*
now the review in order๐Ÿ˜‰-
the way u explained the entire setting of the night and aliya's state of mind was very good...
i would hav been upset if u had not shown aliya's reactions to the change in environment and lifestyle.. i'm glad you do focus on such really essential things which superficially might look nothing at all and i'm also happy that zain was the person who was there to support her and not anyone else..
and zain could not sleep for a totally different reason!
and the difference in the two characters shown here is really nice...
while aliya has mind restless about her new life and chooses to sit by the window and look deep into the sky, zain who is restless about the new person in his life chooses a long drive- typical aliya and zain. a star for thisโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘
and aliya is so scared of zain๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† bhaag rahi hai jaise kisi rakshas ko dekha hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†and our Zaalim.. i mean Zain abdullah is pretty good at reflexes.. and y not when the person in question is aliya?๐Ÿ˜‰
and uske baad joh zain hume dikha, i love him!the kind of words he used to comfort her was๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘he made her feel that the feeling is perfectly normal.. kudos to u zain n kalpana di
aur aliya toh Allah se humesha wahi maagti hai joh readers nahi chahtehai.. hia na?๐Ÿ˜†
mujhe toh Zaalim Zain zyaada pasand hai๐Ÿ˜ณ
bechari aliya.. must hav felt scared actually na..zain shouting can make anyone shiver!
and there enters my rockstar!indirectly pulling zain's ears.. aliya resisted herself from laughing but i would not hav!common who at 18 can be so matured that u don't feel like giggling seeing a supposed Sher turn into a billi in front of his mom?๐Ÿ˜†
but humara master brain was ready to be embarrassed in front of his mom for aliya's sake๐Ÿ˜ณ
sacch me master brain hai yeh!
voice badal ke Usman saab ban gaya? yah bhai..*patting his shoulders*
and then his pyaari bhabi jaan put the rest of the things in place unknowingly.. must say, kismat bhi kya saath deti hai zain ka.. kabhi aayat toh kabhi nafeesa anjaane me iska madat kar hi dete hai!
zain wanting to get his best Tshirt out was a ๐Ÿ˜† moment for me! zain! yaar poora pagal hogaya hai tu!but actually tum toh humesha killer hi lagte ho! specially accha tshirt pehenne ki kya zaroorath hai??? woh bhi jab tum usse jhagadne waale ho aur woh tumhari tshirt noticebhi karegi ya nahi yeh tak nahi pata!
and the kitkit session was really cute.. main tumhare rag rag se waaqif hoon!ha ha tum toh isse 25 yrs se jaante ho!idiot!
so in all, a superb update as usual di.. so now short leap is it? i'm waiting like a mad for the next jhagda and the time when aliya falls for him n realises that...and of course their wedding..
thank u so much for this beautiful work๐Ÿค—

Edited by vinu127 - 10 years ago
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I've edited my comment ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello folks!

Bad news for you all! Due to some light problems I am facing here, I am unable to write more than 500 words daily! Plus, I have been told that these problems will be there for whole week! So henceforth, Jab Se Tere Naina is on hiatus till the coming up Sunday i.e. 8th May, 2014 by which I am sure I can write atleast one update!

But that does not mean I am taking a break from writing! I will continue to write whenever I have time and I might update before Sunday too but what I am trying to say is that don't hold your breath over it! Don't get your hopes up!

That's all folks! See you on Sunday or if we are lucky see you earlier too!

Thanks, take care and have fun,
Kalpana
ZayaShiz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i vil b waiting dear...!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
divikash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its sunday honey, as u said
and im still waiting
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: divikash

its sunday honey, as u said

and im still waiting

Sorry dear! Update delayed due to stupid light problems! Still facing it! Will trying to put up atleast one update this week!
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

PART 9. PRANKSTER ZAIN? YA ALLAH!

Please take note that Zain Usman Abdullah was a prankster. He loved to play pranks on people and loved to participate if someone else played too. He loved playing pranks so much, that even his family was scared of him except his parents. Hence, it was not a surprise when Zain saw a nervous Aaliya Ghulam Haider sitting right beside him, he could not resist from playing a prank on her. Especially when he knew that once she came to know about his prank, she will get angry at him and Zain adored an angry Aaliya. She looks so hot when she is angry, Zain sighed internally.

Now why was Aaliya nervous? Simple. Because today was her first day in the new college in Mumbai and that freaked her out. It had been two weeks since the fight in the car while going for the admission and there had been many fights since then. But I won't narrate all of them here as most of them were similar and I am sure you guys can imagine them easily. What I will narrate today is a very funny incident which happened on the first day of Aaliya's college life in Mumbai. So where was I?

Oh yes! Zain looked at Aaliya sideways while driving her to the college. This was one thing which became permanent. Ignoring Zain's each and every protest, Suraiya allotted Zain as a personal driver to Aaliya as they were in the same college. And while Zain protested a lot, in his heart Zain was very happy that his Mom was a very stubborn person and refused to budge against his protests.

Aaliya was looking around nervously out of the car wondering how her fellow classmates will be like. She had heard that in Mumbai most college students were very hi-fi and very snobby. What if they did not like her? What if she did not make any friends? What if she could not fit in?

Zain read the nervousness on her face and could not resist from playing a prank on her.

"Nervous ho?"

Aaliya looked at him with wide eyes, "Kya?"

Zain smiled softly, "Maine poocha ki kya tum nervous ho?"

Aaliya bit her lip and nodded softly.

Zain changed his expression to neutral, "Dekho Aaliya! Be careful!"

Aaliya looked at him nervously, "Kyun?"

Zain gave her a shocked look as if he was surprised that she did not know, "Tumhein pata nahi? College mein kitni ragging hoti hai! Seniors hamesha juniors ko sataate hain! You have to be very careful Aaliya!"

Aaliya swallowed nervously and whispered, "Sachchi?"

Of course Zain knew that in his college ragging was banned but Aaliya did not know that, right?

Zain nodded, "Aur yahi nahi, Professors bhi English mein baat karte hain aur agar tumne English mein jawaab nahi diya toh tumhein punishment bhi denge!"

Aaliya's eyes kept on widening as Zain spoke. English? She knew only conversational English. She was not expert in it. Agar aisa kuch pooch liya jiska main jawaab nahi de paayi toh?

Zain's lips were threatening to smile at Aaliya's scared expression but he maintained his expression to neutral. Soon, Aaliya started mumbling to herself in worry and Zain smiled to himself while driving. He almost laughed when he heard Aaliya complaining to Allah Miyaah but he was able to control himself. She looked so cute when she was scared; Zain mused.

As they reached the college, Zain stopped the car and waited for Aaliya to get down but Aaliya refused to move. Zain frowned as he looked at her, "Aaliya! Humaara College aa gaya!"

Aaliya looked at him fearfully and then shook her head, "Main nahi jaaungi!"

Zain sighed, "Dekho Aaliya..." Before he could say anymore Aaliya lunged forward and hugged him while burying her face in his chest. Zain was stunned for a second and then hugged her back trying to comfort her. Of course, in his mind, he was very happy. Aaliya meri baahon mein? Pehle pata hota ki aise pranks se Aaliya meri baahon mein hogi toh aise pranks kab ka khel chuka hota!

After hugging her and enjoying the hug for a while, Zain pulled away from Aaliya. He cupped her cheeks and whispered, "Dekho Aaliya! Don't worry! Tumhaare mobile pe mera number haina?"

Aaliya nodded. Against Zain's wishes Suraiyya had given her the number. Of course, Zain was very happy with Suraiya's decision. He just did not show it!

Zain continued, "Toh bas! Kuch bhi problem ho toh mujhe call kar dena! Theek hai!"Aaliya nodded and then fearfully stepped out of the car.

Aaliya walked few steps and then turned around and smiled at him, "Tum bahut achche ho Zain!"

Zain smirked; achcha hoon? Thode der ruk jaao! Tumhein pata chal hi jaayega ki main kitna achcha hoon! As Zain drove off to the parking lot, a small smile came on his face and then the smile turned into full blown grin as he remembered the prank he played on Aaliya. Poor Aaliya! He let out a laugh at her scared expression. If anyone of his family member saw Aaliya right now they would have become extremely nervous and would have wondered who was Zain's new bakra for his pranks!

It was evening when Zain drove his car from the parking lot to the College gate to pick Aaliya up. She was waiting for him with narrowed eyes, hands on her hips and anger being shown in her body language. The moment she saw him she stormed towards the car and yanked open the door and sat in it. Zain started the car but kept his eyes on the road while Aaliya fumed beside him. Zain could sense Aaliya glaring at him but refuse to give her attention. Soon they reached the house but Aaliya did not get down from the car. Zain looked at her amused by the anger on her face. Aaliya did not know how innocent she looked when she was angry, Zain mused.

Aaliya saw Zain's expression and could not stop her anger from bursting.

"Tumhein hasi aa rahi hai?", she exploded.

Zain looked at her with mock innocence and shook his head but Aaliya was not fooled.

"Naatak band karo! Mujhe pata hai tumhein hasi choot rahi hai! Haso! Has lo!"

Aaliya was shocked when Zain started laughing.

Aaliya huffed in anger, "Tumhein hasi aa rahi hai aur aaj meri jaan nikal gayi College mein! Kitni dari hui thi main! Meri kya haalat hui thi sirf mujhe pata hai! Main darr darr ke College ke ander ghusi aur darr darr ke class mein jaake baithi. Aur phir Professor aaye toh pata chala ki woh toh khud hindi mein baat karte hain! Aur jab wahaan naye dost banaaye toh un doston se pata chala ki ragging toh humaare College mein banned hain! Aur tum? Tumne mujhse jhoot bola aur mujhe itna pareshaan kiya aur..."

She picked her bag and started hitting Zain with it. Of course it had no effect on Zain as he was able to dodge her blows by moving swiftly out of the car. He marched towards the house, as Aaliya got down from the car to hit him more. As he reached the threshold of the house, he turned and looked at Aaliya standing by the car with her red angry cheeks, glaring eyes and fury filled body language and Zain smirked; Mission accomplished! Aaliya! Tum nahi jaanti ki tum ghusse waale avatar mein kitni khoobsurat lagti ho! Aur tumhein iss avatar mein dekhne ke liye main ek nahi aur sau aise pranks khel sakta hoon!

I know the quality of this update is not par to my regular updates but ignore this flaw as I have raced against time to write it down today itself!

Next update: One sweet moment!

Buddy me if you want PMs!

Thanks, take care and have fun,

Kalpana

P.S. As usual, I read your reviews daily, but they will be liked or liked and replied slowly!

Edited by Kalpana_Writer - 10 years ago
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update
Poor aliya
Thanks for pm
Continue soon
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow awsm update
Loved it
Very nicely written
Continue soon

Sweta... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I loved it :) I loved how you explain how zain is forced to drive with aliya but really he loves it, how he consoles aliya that you have my number because if surraiya but really he wanted her to have it I love it :) and the way he planked her and she's so innocently going along and she genuinely is scared that she hugs him like wow she must've been scared a lot to react like that.. Love the banter that's growing she's becoming more comfortable with him like hitting him with her bag and telling him he's nice lol :) great Uodate :) thanks for the pm can't wait for the next part :)