Frequent Posters

Starwalkers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Update soon , cant wait
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
love the update.ZaYa night part was awesome.Zain was such a smart kamina.he want to be with Aliya and other hand don't want give any clue to his family member.waiting for next update.
divikash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing, fantastic, superb, lovely, cute, mindblowing...u can use all the good adjectives,πŸ₯³
this was what i've been expecting for longπŸ‘

a LONG and pretty good updateπŸ‘πŸΌ
love zain yaar, how can anyone be so tricky and cute at the same time. Very eagerly waiting for your next update...
thank you this one too, take care😳

Starwalkers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wahh Zain toh bohut smart nikala πŸ‘πŸΌ
Aur kahani bhi itna achi hai , srry bohut achi hai πŸ‘

And I wouldnt miss any episode if your story became a serial. We could cast HarshIka in it . ⭐️
ZayaShiz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Better n better!! I loveee ur ss!!! Every single part is better dan d last one!!!
Thnx for d pm dear!!!!
Keep writing! Love u for giving us such awesome ss!!
A biiig waala hug!πŸ€—
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awsm update
loved it
zaya were so cute
wow wat a plan zain

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Res... Too sleepy right now πŸ˜›
---------------------------------------------------
I'm so sorry for editing my comment this late πŸ˜ƒ Anyway, leave all the bakwas πŸ˜› I'm directly coming to the review! πŸ˜‰

You don't know how much i loved their conversation at night! oh my.. these two ❀️ Zain is such a nice guy πŸ˜› I loved his bhashan about neend πŸ˜† Well that scene truly touched my heart you know 😳 I will dance when these two will get married in your SS and yes moon ne tou in dono ki convo pe chaar chand laga diye πŸ˜› I loved this to bitss <3 ! And yess the way you described aaliy's beauty from Zain's POV when she was sitting at the window pane was truly commendable.. nothing can be better than this πŸ‘πŸΌ\

Hahah! Aaliya kitna darti hai Mr Zaalim sey πŸ˜› Ab agey bhi bolo gi ya nahi πŸ˜† He gets annoyed when she does this πŸ˜‰ Surayya Aunty ke liye tou mai clapping karney wali thi but .. your that last pat about Zain's planning made me stop πŸ˜† Mai otu fida ho gayi hun Zain ki smirk pe.. and his plans to.. his ideas too.. his missions too.. lol actually I'm just loving this Zain ❀️

haha! Zain billi nahi billa hai πŸ˜› he's mastermind, i tell you πŸ˜‰ hahah Zain's dialogues towards his bhabi were so damn good! πŸ‘ ahha... a good tshirt! phir se self conscious and worried about his image πŸ˜›

Tum mujhay ullu bana rhia ho? lol! jo ullu ho usay batay nahi hain ... mai tumhari rag ragg se waqif hun.. oh my.. i loved this line.. ❀️ Yes.. Zain Abdullah you know herr 😳 Their lovetsory is making me crazyyy πŸ˜›

After such a long time you updated and this time the update too was pretty long πŸ˜› Thank you Kalpana for this ❀️ You are a brilliant writer.. πŸ‘πŸΌ I loved that moon convo so much... telling it to you again though πŸ˜› Your writing style too is just amazingg ! πŸ‘ Thanks for the PM! πŸ˜ƒ Waiting for the next part! and yeah sorry once again for commenting this late .. okay? 😊 This chapter was awesome! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ZaYaFan1 - 10 years ago
...Smile... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I loved it totally, please update it soon.
pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb update
absolutely brilliant
loved it
Sweta... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omg the lengths that zains going to be with aliya man he's deffo desperately in love or attached.. I found it so cute when. Oth had the night convo and Aliyas wish that she prefers the sweet zain was sooo sweet if inly zain had heard that!! And when zains shouting the next morning and Aliyas like Allah I asked you one thing and you didn't even give that was hilarious and when it's revealed how zain got fahad meetings preponded just so he could take aliya to college was such a intelligent idea hahahaha and still he's arguing with aliya so she talks to him I love it!!! Thanks for the pm can't wait for the next part :)