madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome too good eagerly waiting for next update 😊
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vinu127

na baba! 25th I have JEE adv, then mid june I hav entrance in another college and finaaly July 10th entrance for my Dream campus! so totally packed!😭

Haayo rabba! How many exams you have to give? Best of luck for all of them! Study hard, stay calm and keep smiling!

are maine kuch kaha hi nahi DFL ke baare me! there r sooo many things i wanna say but not finding any place to put it down...m done with thread 2 so i'm catching up... then will be commenting thereπŸ˜ƒ...1st chappy of T3 done n m crying for Arnav n Maan! 😭1 yr of sorrow for Maan bechara-that probably means Geet will forget the 2 months she spent with Maan.. so sad for him!😭 but 2 predictions of mine are correct n 1 wrong! Veere is Akash while i thought it is Arnav! but geet is baby n Brij is the bad guy!😊

OK! I am officially in shock! I mean how fast are you reading it! My friends are complaining that they wanted to read the story but by the time they got to the story it was so long that they could not read it! And you read it in a jiffy! Cool! Hats off to your reading speed and your determination to catch up!

that was the reply.. now for my review of JSTN-Zaalim Abdullah V/s Miss. Kitkit😊
aaj kal main bhi late la teef hote jaa rahi hoon! i was waiting for the update till 11:15pm (IST) yesterday n then sleptπŸ˜’so sorry that i could not make u smile this morning *kaan pakadke sorry* (don't run in slow motion nowπŸ˜†)

Dont worry about that dear! You reviewed and that is more than enough compared to the likers and silent readers!πŸ˜ƒ

now review..as usual in orderπŸ˜‰:

Zain was not thinking of her? really? then what r u doing now Zain babu? not romantically may be, but he was still thinking of her.. thinking of ways of not thinking of n stalking her may be but she did occupy a good part of his brain!par woh kaha samjhega ye?

OK! You are the only one person out of all the readers of this fic (and I mean all versions) to sense the sarcasm in the start! He was thinking about the fact that he was not thinking about her!πŸ˜† That para was supposed to be sarcastic and you seem to be the only one who got the gist of it! Kudos to you!πŸ‘

n the promise of not meeting her-"promises are meant to be broken"πŸ˜‰ but yah he didn't do it on purpose though... determined fellow he is!

"subconsciously promised bodily harm to the person who made her cry."thank god! atleast here he is gonna fight for her!*sighs in relief* warna itne dhole sholey banaya hai kis liye? thoda use bhi kaam de!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Exactly my point! What is the use of having those dole shole if a hero does not fight?πŸ˜†

but on a serious note.. the way Zain was reacting to her tears was just so apt! he has not acknowledged that what he has for her is more than mere attraction but his heart clenching at her sobs shows it so clearly that he has someother bond connecting the 2..their feelings and hearts... very beautifully written but reactions were not even a nanometer beyond the radius of Zain's character.. its really commendableπŸ‘

Oh wow! I cannot believe this! I always try to make sure that the characters don't do or say anything out of character! But no one had assured me that I am not going out of character till you! Feel so happy reading it! Also you saying that the reactions were bang on is the best compliment I could ask for! Thank you!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

Aliya's reply too his "rone se kuch nahi hoga" is the best! that was my fav from ever since i read it! i always get irritated when people say 'rone se kuch nahi hoga'! may be it will not hav any physical effect on the situation but helps a lot psychologically! it lessens the burden on heart dramatically! that is why i loved aliya's reply..thank u so much for that lineπŸ€—

Same here! Even I get irritated when someone says that! Infact, many of the nok jhoks I write is something I take from my own reactions to people's words!

his reaction when she gave the reason for her sobs was so cute..yes cute!😳who said boys cannot be cute..hai na?😳

Oh he is cute! He is so so so cute!😳

🀣kuch toh sharam karo!🀣that was exactly what i was thinking!🀣

aap toh Romance queen ho di! the hug and the next Kitkit was so so so so so good!my heart knows that 'good' is a word too small but i wanna use more words other than 'amazing' n 'superb' n 'out of the world'!πŸ˜†

OMG! Romance Queen? Really? Cannot believe it!

last Zain's feeling are drool worthy yaar! i read it 6 times already! in love with those 8 lines! lovely!

Awww! 6 times? Seriously! It took me half hour to get those lines right! I wanted it to be exactly what I wanted to convey but the words were not coming right! Those lines itself were edited more than 4 times!πŸ˜†

esp the last line..he does not mind fighting everyday his entire life! how romantic!u noe its not streemy sequences but such little thing that makes the chapters magically romantic for me ! the feeling they hav! what special they feel for each other! they make the story a LOVE story!thank u soo much for such a lovely story!πŸ€—

You know I believe in the same thing! Infact, it annoys me that the reason some people are not reading my story is because I dont write steamy scenes! I feel like telling them, if you want steamy scenes go watch a english movie or read some romantic novel, I narrate good stories! If you want a good story, read my work!

But that does not mean I wont be writing such scenes! But I will write it only if the story demands and that also not written in cheap manner and with not graphic details! It will be as beautifully written as my stories! Oh! The third in this series will have a kiss scene! Thought you should know!

this review is smaller than usual... but i promise i loved this update more than any other!

note abt me: if u find a 'super longer than usual' or a 'smaller than usual' review, then it means i'm head over heals in love with the update! take that!

next jhagde pe milenge...besabri se intezaar karungi
-vinu😊

Vinu! You are simply awesome! When I read this review, I was so happy that my dad started worrying about me! Had to sit and give him an explanation!πŸ˜† You made my day dear! Thank you!

Take care
Kalpana

P.S. This was smaller review?????😲 Toh bada kaisa hoga?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: divikash

it was very enjoyable, but please, give us a little lengther update

No probs! The small update was due to no light the whole day! Had to write the update one hour before my regular update time!
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Humzy

wow awsm story

read all the chaps so far
loved it
it was so cute and beautifully written
continue soon

Glad you liked it so much!πŸ˜ƒ
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinu127

unresed on prev page!😊

Have read it and will reply it aaraam se!
Enjoy the wedding!
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweta...

This Uodate was the bestestestest yes I have made it up but the joy I got from reading your update it deserves it :D I just loved the way zain was so desperate to talk for aliya and their phone conversation was just hilarious I loved it!!! And the way he kept calling and tried to get her to argue and when it was the limit she got gulam on the phone was hilarious I actually did a :O lmfao expression! And then zain plotting to bring aliya to Mumbai was epic I just love the way his brain works turning every situation to his advantage! It was a really joyful Uodate :) thanks for the pm can't wait for the next part :)

And yesss im first to comment again :D I feel priveledged hahahahah!!! :)

Bestest? How cute! You invented a word just for me? That is so sweet!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Congrats for being first and really glad that you liked the update so much!
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Javeria3991

Wonderful update

Zain is suffering from loveria, he is frustrated because he can't think anyone except Aliya, well it's pyaar and it's sweet anjaam.
LOLZ Zain was scolded by Aliya's father, she really caught him well. LOLZ
Zain is very smart, he cleverly took out important information about Aliya and used for his benefit. He can brilliantly manipulate others and turn tables in his favor.
Now Aliya is doing to live is his house, just like he wanted without getting himself being notice that he was actually the master planner.
I think Laiya will study in his college too.
Let the fun begin.
I am eagerly waiting for cute fight parts in next chapters.
Can't wait to read next chapter.

Loveria???? πŸ˜† Hilarious!πŸ˜†
Oh yes! Zain is very cunning and manipulative here!
And yes, Aaliya will be in same college too but I wont write much college scenes as then this story will turn into another one of those college love stories and I dont want that! Every scene in this story is something not seen in any other story so adding college scenes will make the story a bit common to other stories out there! πŸ˜‰
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: divikash

i totally agree with javeria, he's got loveria

its highly spreading in his body, and contagious which might soon affect aaliya when she comes to mumbaiπŸ€£πŸ˜‰

lovely piece of work...too cute and adorable to be honest🀣😳
he the impatient zain and pranky aaliya...muah to them

and this is for you πŸ€—

update soon

🀣 Loved the whole line of "highly spreading in his body, and contagious which might soon affect aaliya when she comes to mumbai" 🀣
But sorry to disappoint but it will take time to affect Aaliya as she still perceives Zain as Zaalim Zain!
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Where to start from? πŸ˜› Thanks for the PM! πŸ˜ƒ
Uff,, again? Ek tou his mom always does good to him but his ego! Too conscious about his image πŸ˜› What was the need to argue at such a golden chance of picking Aaliya up from the bus station? Agar mom baad mein chance khatam kar deti tou? πŸ˜›

Hahah! Bechari aaliya! πŸ˜› How much she hates him for doing all the 'zulm' πŸ˜† That smirk he gave her.. and how she shrieked.. oh my.. i could imagine it! πŸ˜ƒ The bags part was best! Coolie hun kya? Khud uthao aur chalo! πŸ˜› Indeed very zaalim.. ! πŸ˜‰ Hhaha! Abhi Aaliya ko biwi banado utha le ga sab bags πŸ˜› Haha! But utha he liye akhir πŸ˜‰ He knew ke how would Aaliya carry all those heave bags... his angel is very fragile πŸ˜† Yeah! the way he waved his hand to make her follow him.. and then the way he shouted "aaliya chalo" .. oh my.. these small things just make me more interested in characters and story! Very relateable! Pagal hai Zain! Hahah! That car scene was mind blowing!! Mom is ladki ko bolo apna mooh band rkahe.. πŸ˜› Zain beta she is none other but your angel with whom you were so eager to fight.. the one whom you were eager to receive.. and the one for whom you're planning all this.. πŸ˜‰

IMAGE, IMAGE IMAGE! πŸ˜› Image ko tou I'll destroy very soon πŸ˜›

This chapter was mind blowing! The scenes were so wonderful and well written! Again, this Zaalim Abdullah never fails to impress me! 😳 Aaliya's charcter is actually TOO good! I'm loving itt ❀️ I'm so excited for future updates! TOO much! πŸ˜‰ Just can't wait!! πŸ˜ƒ Keep writing! And giving us more long, nice updates πŸ˜›
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

PART 8. SWEET ZAIN, ZAALIM ZAIN YA CHAALU ZAIN!

Aaliya stared at the night sky with a sad look on her face. Dressed in pastel green salwar kameez, she was sitting on a window ledge in one of the hallways of Barkat Villa staring at the moon. It was her first night at Barkat Villa and she was unable to sleep. Next day she was supposed to go with Fahad Bhai for her admission and that made her excited. Soon she would join one of the top colleges in Mumbai which would take her into a totally different culture and that scared her. Then there was Zain who was one day sweet and other day sour which confused her. All these feelings messed up her head making her unable to sleep. As she stared the sky while waiting for sleep to come, she heard footsteps coming towards her and she looked up curiously only to see Zain walking down the corridor.

Zain could not sleep! And how could he when Aaliya was in the same house as him? Annoyed at the lack of sleep, he got up from his bed and walked out of the room. With the plan to go on a long drive in his car, he walked the hallways of the house only to come across a stunning figure sitting on the window ledge staring outside. It was Aaliya! The moonlight bathed her face giving her an ethereal glow, making her look like an angel. Her hair was left open and as it swayed with the wind, Zain wanted to do nothing more than stare at the vision in front of him forever. He started walking towards her, lost in her. She must have heard his footsteps as she jerked from her thoughts and looked at him. Her expression turned into shock and she jumped down the ledge. She was about to run away when Zain walked swiftly and grabbed her hand from behind.

Aaliya's eyes widened as Zain caught her hand and she slowly turned around with her eyes cast down. He placed his finger under her chin and made her look at him.

"Kya hua? Neend nahi aa rahi?", Zain questioned and Aaliya shook her head.

Zain smiled softly, "Let me guess, apne naye life ke liye nervous aur excited ho aur isliye neend nahi aa rahi hai?"

Aaliya looked at him in surprise, "Tum kaise..."

Zain shook his head with a smile on his face, "Kyunki kabhi main bhi uss daur se guzar chuka hoon! Jab bhi life mein kuch naya hota hai toh yeh sab har kisiko mehsoos hota hai!"

Jaise mujhe neend nahi aayi jis din maine tumhein pehli baar dekha! Zain thought but did not say it outloud.

Aaliya smiled at his words and both stood side by side by the window staring at the moon.

Zain spoke up softly, "It is Ok! Ek baar yeh raat kat jaaye phir kal ka din aur tumhaare aage ki life kaise kat jaayegi tumhein pata bhi nahi chalega! Bas yeh ek raat badi lambi lagti hai!"

Aaliya looked at him in wonder and then smiling shyly she looked back at the moon.

After a while, Aaliya and Zain looked at each other in unison.

"Mujhe lagta hai humein sone chalna chaahiye! Raat bahut ho chuki hai!", Zain murmured in a soft voice all the while looking into Aaliya's eyes.

Aaliya nodded softly and both turned away to walk towards their room.

As Zain entered his room, he smiled softly. Ab shaayad achchi neend aayegi!

As Aaliya reached her room, her mind revisited the scene with Zain and she smiled softly, "Kitna pyaara tha yeh Zain! Bilkul sweet!" The she frowned, "Lekin woh aaj subah waala Zain, kitna zaalim tha!" She looked up at the ceiling and prayed, "Ya Allah! Please kal woh sweet waale Zain ko bhejna! Wahi Zain jisne mujhe table ke neeche sambhaala tha aur woh jo aaj raat mile tha, kal please woh waale Zain ko bhejna!"

"TUM YAHAAN KYA KAR RAHI HO?", Zain roared and Aaliya cringed and closed her eyes. He was standing by his car while she sat in the passenger seat of it.

She opened her right eye and looked up. Kya Allah! Ek hi cheez toh maanga tha! Ki Zain aaj sweet ho! Woh bhi nahi diya aapne!

"Ab tum upar kya dekh rahi ho? Idhar dekho!", Zain roared again and Aaliya flinched and looked at him.

"Woh... Maami... woh!", Aaliya fumbled and Zain rolled his eyes.

"Ab aage bologi ya Maami Maami hi karti rahogi!", Zain scolded her.

"ZAIN!"

Both looked at the house to see Suraiya walking towards them.

"Aaliya se kya pooch rahe ho tum? Mujhse poocho! Maine use kahaa tha ki tumhaari car mein jaake baithe! Kyunki main chaahti hoon ki tum use apne college le jaao aur uski admission formalities poori karne mein madat karo!"

Suraiya stopped beside them and glared at Zain daring at him to refuse her.

"Par Mom...", Zain feebly protested but Suraiya raised her hand signaling him to stop talking and Zain quieted down.
Aaliya looked away as giggles threatened to come out of her mouth. Zain Usman Abdullah! Apni hi Ammi se darta hai! He he he!

Suraiya looked at Zain calmly, "I don't want to listen anything else! Fahad ko ek jaroori meeting mein jaana hai toh ab tumhein hi Aaliya ke saath jaana hoga! It is my order! And it is final!"

Zain frowned and looked away but nodded. Suraiya walked away as Zain got into his car.

As Zain started driving, Aaliya let out a giggle and Zain narrowed his eyes at her. She stifled her giggles at his narrowed glance and looked out of the window. The moment she looked away, Zain smirked; Ek aur Plan successful!

FEW HOURS EARLIER...

"Hello Reena? You are Fahad's secretary, right?", Zain spoke into his father's phone he had nicked from Usman's pocket while covering the phone with a kerchief so that is voice would be disguised.

After hearing the reply, Zain continued, "Alright! Toh ek kaam karo! Fahad ki jo shaam ki meeting hai use prepone karke morning mein rakhwa do aur Fahad aur client ko bhi inform kardo!"

"Ji? Par kyun Sir?", the secretary asked him.

Zain fumbled unsure what to say and then he spoke out loud, "You dare to question Usman Abdullah!"

"Uhhh... No Sir! Sorry Sir! Main abhi kar deti hoon Sir!"

"Good!", Zain cut the phone and after waiting for few minutes, he placed the phone in his dad's room and went to Fahad's room.

He hid behind the door and listened as Fahad got a phone call from his secretary. After speaking for few minutes, Fahad frowned as he cut the phone. He turned to Nafisa who was reading some magazine and told her about the meetings.

Nafisa frowned, "Papa ne saare meeting prepone kar diye? Par kyun?"

Fahad shrugged, "Papa ne kiye honge toh kuch soch samajh ke hi kiya hoga!"

Nafisa looked at him in worry, "Lekin Aaliya? Use kaun le jaayega? Uska toh aaj admission karwaana jaroori hai! Ab woh akele kaise jaayegi?"

Fahad shrugged helplessly.

Zain smiled from his hiding place. Main hoon na! Isi mauke ke liye toh maine tumhaare shohar ki meetings prepone kardi!

Zain was diverted from his thoughts when Nafisa suddenly exclaimed, "Haan! Zain! Woh Aaliya ke saath ja sakta hai!"

Zain was surprised; You know Nafisa Bhabhi, you are suddenly turning into one of my favorite persons in this world!

Fahad nodded, "Haan! Waise bhi aaj usne College se chutti li hai! Aaj woh ghar pe kisi project pe work karega!"

Zain rolled his eyes; Fahad Bhai! Aapko kya lagta hai? Maine chutti padhai ke liye li? Nahi Bhai! Maine chutti li taaki jab aapki yeh meetings prepone ho toh aap Aaliya ko mere saath bhej do! Simple!

But Fahad frowned again, "Par billi ke gale mein ghanti baandhega kaun?"

Zain's was confused. Bhai! Aapne mujhe billi bulaaya?

Nafisa gave the solution, "Mummy! Mummy Zain ko manaa sakti hai!"

Zain smiled; good going Bhaabhs! Dheere dheere aap iss ghar ke taur tareeke seekh rahi ho! Seekh rahi ho ki iss ghar ke beton ki chaabi Mom ke paas hai!

Soon Fahad and Nafisa were off to meet Suraiya and Zain went to his room happily. If he was going for a drive with Aaliya, he had to look his best. Have to get my best T-shirt out!

CURRENT TIME...

Aaliya let out a giggle and Zain glared at her, "Tum mujhpe has rahi ho?"

Aaliya adopted a look of innocence and shook her head.

Zain narrowed his eyes, "Mujhe ullu mat banaao! Main tumhari rag rag se waaqif hoon! Tum kya cheez ho main achchi tarah se jaanta hoon!"

Aaliya's eyes narrowed in anger, "Matlab? Tum kehna kya chaahte ho?"

"Main yeh kehna chaahta hoon ki..."

As Zain and Aaliya continued to fight all the way to their college, Zain had only one thought in his mind, Ab lag raha hai ki life perfect hai!

Next update: Another fight! But about what?

You will come to know in five days!

NOTE: If you think that Aaliya is being out of character by talking and giggling so much, then please remember that she is barely 18 in this story and hence she is not mature here as in the serial! She will turn into out Aaliya as the time pass!

And if you think Zain is out of character when he is shouting, that is because he is scared that if he acted normally and befriended Aaliya, then his mother will start planning his wedding with Aaliya. Plus he needed a reason to fight, so he gets angry!

Buddy me if you want PMs!

Thanks, take care and have fun,

Kalpana

P.S. As usual, I read your reviews daily, but they will be liked or liked and replied slowly!

Edited by Kalpana_Writer - 10 years ago